Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Transgender Flag Dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@crystalDragonite

Sure the male Imperial is yours. You can pay 18kt or 18g. Please let me know the name you want and the correct spelling and I’ll get it directly into the CR.

Thanks for letting me in and I’m so glad that your transition has gone so well. I hope you enjoy your dragon.
@crystalDragonite

Sure the male Imperial is yours. You can pay 18kt or 18g. Please let me know the name you want and the correct spelling and I’ll get it directly into the CR.

Thanks for letting me in and I’m so glad that your transition has gone so well. I hope you enjoy your dragon.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
for me using the trans label is a relatively new thing; i've previously only identified as nonbinary, but realizing that i lean more on the masc side has made me feel a bit more okay using both interchangeably (though i tend to use demiboy and transmasculine mostly). though i know realizing one's identity can take any amount of time, it always felt like it took longer for me than it "should have", but i'm getting used to validating myself and reminding myself that what matters is what i've been able to figure out and make myself feel better about who i am. i'm very lucky to live in an area that's very accepting, as well as have a family who supports me <3

i think one of the biggest humps i've recently overcome with my identity is that when i first started to learn more about trans people in general, and get to know them, i always perceived them as "cool people"; due to years of bullying i had it engrained in my head that i am not a cool person, and for a long time that made me think i must not be nb/trans, because i'm not cool. but i've since realized that was wrong and irrational, and i'm glad, because i feel so much better knowing who i am now!

@MystiqueMuse would it be okay if i bought the imperial female, please? ^^ i think it would be nice to have a dragon born on the 31st, since this was the first year that the date passed where i really realized how much more trans i was thank i previously thought
for me using the trans label is a relatively new thing; i've previously only identified as nonbinary, but realizing that i lean more on the masc side has made me feel a bit more okay using both interchangeably (though i tend to use demiboy and transmasculine mostly). though i know realizing one's identity can take any amount of time, it always felt like it took longer for me than it "should have", but i'm getting used to validating myself and reminding myself that what matters is what i've been able to figure out and make myself feel better about who i am. i'm very lucky to live in an area that's very accepting, as well as have a family who supports me <3

i think one of the biggest humps i've recently overcome with my identity is that when i first started to learn more about trans people in general, and get to know them, i always perceived them as "cool people"; due to years of bullying i had it engrained in my head that i am not a cool person, and for a long time that made me think i must not be nb/trans, because i'm not cool. but i've since realized that was wrong and irrational, and i'm glad, because i feel so much better knowing who i am now!

@MystiqueMuse would it be okay if i bought the imperial female, please? ^^ i think it would be nice to have a dragon born on the 31st, since this was the first year that the date passed where i really realized how much more trans i was thank i previously thought
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Sure, that’s 18kt or 18g. I need the name you want and the correct spelling.

Thanks @Alphazi
Sure, that’s 18kt or 18g. I need the name you want and the correct spelling.

Thanks @Alphazi
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
@MystiqueMuse oh jeez, i have no idea for a name X_X would it be okay if you named her something and i just renamed her later?
@MystiqueMuse oh jeez, i have no idea for a name X_X would it be okay if you named her something and i just renamed her later?
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi sure 1 gender neutral name coming up. It’ll be in the CR soon.
@Alphazi sure 1 gender neutral name coming up. It’ll be in the CR soon.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
@MystiqueMuse thank you!!
@MystiqueMuse thank you!!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
Just stumbled upon this by chance and I love the cause. I've been identifying as trans since I believe 2014? It gets muddled when you come out to so many people so I don't remember when but the first person I came out to was my mother. I cried so hard when I told her I didn't feel right and I wanted to be a boy. And she told me that she'd still love me, even if, (her quote) "You were pregnant, missing a leg, and addicted to heroin." Still makes me laugh.

I'd love to get one of the female Skydancers. Please give her a wonderful name and surprise me, as I can't give her my own as it'd feel a bit counterintuitive to my identity haha
Just stumbled upon this by chance and I love the cause. I've been identifying as trans since I believe 2014? It gets muddled when you come out to so many people so I don't remember when but the first person I came out to was my mother. I cried so hard when I told her I didn't feel right and I wanted to be a boy. And she told me that she'd still love me, even if, (her quote) "You were pregnant, missing a leg, and addicted to heroin." Still makes me laugh.

I'd love to get one of the female Skydancers. Please give her a wonderful name and surprise me, as I can't give her my own as it'd feel a bit counterintuitive to my identity haha
........Badge-1.png
@ufoprnc

Sure I’ll get the CR set up shortly, that’ll be 18 kt or 18 g.
@ufoprnc

Sure I’ll get the CR set up shortly, that’ll be 18 kt or 18 g.
Always be yourself
Then always be a Dragon
Hey, this is a great project (: Are any dragons still available?
Hey, this is a great project (: Are any dragons still available?
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20