Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Earthy, near 90 Mil, etc. XYZ G1s
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29
come back and wait here;)
come back and wait here;)
@yftm @bitmap I'm gonna let Yftm have this one.. as much as I want the guy, gotta be reasonable too lol If you do ever tire of him, feel free to shoot me a PM ;-)
@yftm @bitmap I'm gonna let Yftm have this one.. as much as I want the guy, gotta be reasonable too lol If you do ever tire of him, feel free to shoot me a PM ;-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Thanks for the notice! ^^
Thanks for the notice! ^^
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Jussie thank you! good luck for your coatl girl!

@bitmap shall we still wait, or I could send payment to you :3
@Jussie thank you! good luck for your coatl girl!

@bitmap shall we still wait, or I could send payment to you :3
@Yftm

Just for posterity’s sake, I’d like to wait until rollover! However, you could send a two-way CR, which I can add Tenacity to as soon as I can if he doesn’t get any other offers, to make accepting it possibly a bit quicker.
@Yftm

Just for posterity’s sake, I’d like to wait until rollover! However, you could send a two-way CR, which I can add Tenacity to as soon as I can if he doesn’t get any other offers, to make accepting it possibly a bit quicker.
^
^
@bitmap Would you be willing to take this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20341138]Ice | Midnight | Emerald[/url] boy for this guy? I've got some gened gen1s in my sale tab as well that I might be willing to trade as well (fell out of love with 'em). Otherwise, would you take 80kT? [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479570/47956990_350.png[/img][/center]
@bitmap

Would you be willing to take this Ice | Midnight | Emerald boy for this guy? I've got some gened gen1s in my sale tab as well that I might be willing to trade as well (fell out of love with 'em). Otherwise, would you take 80kT?
47956990_350.png
@Zeruzeru

Hi! I'd be happy to take the 80kt offer, if you'd like to send a CR!
@Zeruzeru

Hi! I'd be happy to take the 80kt offer, if you'd like to send a CR!
@bitmap

Wonderful. Sent!
@bitmap

Wonderful. Sent!
^
^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29