Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Earthy, near 90 Mil, etc. XYZ G1s
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
Friendly bump!!
Friendly bump!!
@Heeroku @Desmordus

Pinging you as requested, since I’ll be making a final decision on selling Tenacity likely after the rollover of 3/12-3/13! Current offer’s 15kg.
@Heeroku @Desmordus

Pinging you as requested, since I’ll be making a final decision on selling Tenacity likely after the rollover of 3/12-3/13! Current offer’s 15kg.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
^
^
Ah I must go to sleep now until rollover fr time...;v;
hope I will not miss bid if possible...
Ah I must go to sleep now until rollover fr time...;v;
hope I will not miss bid if possible...
@bitmap @yftm My apologies for the delay in continued bidding.. had to liquidate some items to bid comfortably.

I want to offer 15.5KG pure for Tenacity (I was able to sell my windbound plumage, so no need for items and gems anymore)

EDIT: I am 2+FR and likely wont be back online until 6am FR.
@bitmap @yftm My apologies for the delay in continued bidding.. had to liquidate some items to bid comfortably.

I want to offer 15.5KG pure for Tenacity (I was able to sell my windbound plumage, so no need for items and gems anymore)

EDIT: I am 2+FR and likely wont be back online until 6am FR.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Jussie @Yftm

Noted! If it would suit both of your time zones, I can make the firm ending of the offer period 23:59 FRT on 3/12, with offers made in the last 12 hours of this period(after 11:59) extending it by another 12 hours from the last bid?
@Jussie @Yftm

Noted! If it would suit both of your time zones, I can make the firm ending of the offer period 23:59 FRT on 3/12, with offers made in the last 12 hours of this period(after 11:59) extending it by another 12 hours from the last bid?
@bitmap @Jussie ;v; oh no my wallet almost empty...16kg!
(ok I'll try to sale my boneyard ;v;)
@bitmap @Jussie ;v; oh no my wallet almost empty...16kg!
(ok I'll try to sale my boneyard ;v;)
@bitmap Thanks for the ping, unfortunately I don't think I can beat what Ytfm and Jussie are offering though haha [emoji=ridgeback tongue] Best of luck with selling and getting as much as he's worth out of him!
@bitmap

Thanks for the ping, unfortunately I don't think I can beat what Ytfm and Jussie are offering though haha Best of luck with selling and getting as much as he's worth out of him!
kbqBOtG.png
@Desmordus

No worries; thanks so much! ^^
@Desmordus

No worries; thanks so much! ^^
^
^
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29