Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Faerie Dust Hatchery • Skydancer Mayhem!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@klee Will do! Setting up your PA now. I still have to add pairings and such. Making a hatchery is pretty extensive! Thank you for your interest in my babies, lol.
@klee Will do! Setting up your PA now. I still have to add pairings and such. Making a hatchery is pretty extensive! Thank you for your interest in my babies, lol.
Exd3KN0.jpg
@klee

My sis was hosting and was away from the computer so I nabbed my own dragon for you, LOL.

He's in my lair and I'll set up the PA now.
@klee

My sis was hosting and was away from the computer so I nabbed my own dragon for you, LOL.

He's in my lair and I'll set up the PA now.
Exd3KN0.jpg
@Maiafay Thanks! Just bought him in :D I might be naming these two a bit late - I tend to wait till I find a match for them so I can name them together- but definitely won't be exalting them, just in case you might be worried about them being unnamed for some time.
@Maiafay Thanks! Just bought him in :D I might be naming these two a bit late - I tend to wait till I find a match for them so I can name them together- but definitely won't be exalting them, just in case you might be worried about them being unnamed for some time.
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee No worries. I have seen people exalt (WHY???) after spending so many gems, but it's rare. And while I'd raise my eyebrow on someone exalting my dragons in general, it's not the end of the world. I mean, once you buy, it's your derg no matter what, right? I personally would give away rather than exalt a dragon I paid so many gems for, but people can play however they wish :)

Thank you for buying though! A new hatchery struggles by default to garner interest so every little sale helps!

Nevermind that I sat on too many dergs for my hatchery opening and now my lair is super full. HELP.
@klee No worries. I have seen people exalt (WHY???) after spending so many gems, but it's rare. And while I'd raise my eyebrow on someone exalting my dragons in general, it's not the end of the world. I mean, once you buy, it's your derg no matter what, right? I personally would give away rather than exalt a dragon I paid so many gems for, but people can play however they wish :)

Thank you for buying though! A new hatchery struggles by default to garner interest so every little sale helps!

Nevermind that I sat on too many dergs for my hatchery opening and now my lair is super full. HELP.
Exd3KN0.jpg
@Maiafay Haha I know..! I just spent around 7000 gems today buying gene scrolls and breed change scrolls, darn those coatls w/ starmaps+bee+firefly ... this, and my habit of having to find a match for every derg in my lair...(sigh). Can't imagine exalting them. I'd probably pop a can of beer if i'd accidentally exalted one of them...

I have around 25 pairs going, and I'll probably add 3 more pairs later today. I've been
living in coli these few days to earn tr for lair expansion... hope my purchase today helps you make some space for your lair lol
@Maiafay Haha I know..! I just spent around 7000 gems today buying gene scrolls and breed change scrolls, darn those coatls w/ starmaps+bee+firefly ... this, and my habit of having to find a match for every derg in my lair...(sigh). Can't imagine exalting them. I'd probably pop a can of beer if i'd accidentally exalted one of them...

I have around 25 pairs going, and I'll probably add 3 more pairs later today. I've been
living in coli these few days to earn tr for lair expansion... hope my purchase today helps you make some space for your lair lol

@klee Wow, I thought I was the only one spending way too many gems to regene. I have two or more pairs that will cost me around 6kgems when they are finished. I'm trying to wait out Constellation because Bee is so expensive. I'll be listing them in my project post soon. The one hopefully will earn me my gems back. Celestial Autumn is what I'll be calling them, and no one on site will have the same gene/color combo.

I am still kinda new, but a month ago I wasn't even thinking about prices and such when choosing dragons - not realizing I might have been overpaying for many of them...only to try to sell them at what I bought them for and no one buying because they were/are too pricey.

It's the problem I'm having with that Lace dragon, the cream/phthalo Coatl. I bought her at that price and I might just have to bite it and sell her for a fraction of the cost. And that's not including the pairs I've sold because they didn't work out or generated no interest.
@klee Wow, I thought I was the only one spending way too many gems to regene. I have two or more pairs that will cost me around 6kgems when they are finished. I'm trying to wait out Constellation because Bee is so expensive. I'll be listing them in my project post soon. The one hopefully will earn me my gems back. Celestial Autumn is what I'll be calling them, and no one on site will have the same gene/color combo.

I am still kinda new, but a month ago I wasn't even thinking about prices and such when choosing dragons - not realizing I might have been overpaying for many of them...only to try to sell them at what I bought them for and no one buying because they were/are too pricey.

It's the problem I'm having with that Lace dragon, the cream/phthalo Coatl. I bought her at that price and I might just have to bite it and sell her for a fraction of the cost. And that's not including the pairs I've sold because they didn't work out or generated no interest.
Exd3KN0.jpg
Let me see if I can get the currency for the First Sapphire Coatl
Let me see if I can get the currency for the First Sapphire Coatl
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa

Would you like me to hold her for you?
@Okinawa

Would you like me to hold her for you?
Exd3KN0.jpg
@Maiafay Yup, you're not alone...lol. I'm also hoping to breed some starmap coatls that would hopefully look good w/ Constellation. Just have my fingers crossed that Constellation goes well w/ them...

I'm rather new too! Its been about three weeks now since I started FR. I had no idea i'd be doing sth like this, let alone spend so much real-life money on doing so... I also experienced sth similar w/ overpaying; one of the coatls I bought cost me 1500gems, and now that I think of it, even for a coalt w/ starmap and XXX color genes, that was way too expensive.

I'm guessing that costs for starmap coatls are going to go down day by day - probably dramatically after Constellation is out-, and by the time most of my starmap-coatl pairs hatch their first offsprings, they won't be able to earn me much of the gems that I've invested.

+ thanks for the friend request! ;)
@Maiafay Yup, you're not alone...lol. I'm also hoping to breed some starmap coatls that would hopefully look good w/ Constellation. Just have my fingers crossed that Constellation goes well w/ them...

I'm rather new too! Its been about three weeks now since I started FR. I had no idea i'd be doing sth like this, let alone spend so much real-life money on doing so... I also experienced sth similar w/ overpaying; one of the coatls I bought cost me 1500gems, and now that I think of it, even for a coalt w/ starmap and XXX color genes, that was way too expensive.

I'm guessing that costs for starmap coatls are going to go down day by day - probably dramatically after Constellation is out-, and by the time most of my starmap-coatl pairs hatch their first offsprings, they won't be able to earn me much of the gems that I've invested.

+ thanks for the friend request! ;)

Sure that would be great please and thanks :)
Sure that would be great please and thanks :)
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82