Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Faerie Dust Hatchery • Skydancer Mayhem!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@Malafay

Your hatchlings are stunning! I'd love to be affiliates, my hatchery is brand new too. :)
@Malafay

Your hatchlings are stunning! I'd love to be affiliates, my hatchery is brand new too. :)
4780af809beb9cf144809c206d254a2d.png
@pandapaws once I get a banner I will definitely exchange it with you. Maybe this weekend. Thanks :)
@pandapaws once I get a banner I will definitely exchange it with you. Maybe this weekend. Thanks :)
Exd3KN0.jpg
If the first Skydancer Boy is still for sale, I'd love to have him!
If the first Skydancer Boy is still for sale, I'd love to have him!
ZNhRsiG.png
@PandorasHope He's on auction right now. Feel free to snag, lol
@PandorasHope He's on auction right now. Feel free to snag, lol
Exd3KN0.jpg
@Maiafay glad to hear it!
@Maiafay glad to hear it!
ZNhRsiG.png
@PandorasHope Thanks so much! Hope (lol) he settles in nicely with your clan :D
@PandorasHope Thanks so much! Hope (lol) he settles in nicely with your clan :D
Exd3KN0.jpg
Could I be added to the pinglist (if you’re still working on it, that’s fine!)
Could I be added to the pinglist (if you’re still working on it, that’s fine!)
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
@sodaboi sure I can! A general ping, or did you have a pairing in mind? I know I don’t have breeding cards yet, but the first three pages of my lair are pretty much pairs :)
@sodaboi sure I can! A general ping, or did you have a pairing in mind? I know I don’t have breeding cards yet, but the first three pages of my lair are pretty much pairs :)
Exd3KN0.jpg
The general pinglist please :)!
The general pinglist please :)!
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
Can I get the male XXY Nocturne with Starmap/Shimmer/Firefly for a mix payment of 150kt&g? And if you'd like to be affiliates, I'll happily send my banner if you want to send yours :)
Can I get the male XXY Nocturne with Starmap/Shimmer/Firefly for a mix payment of 150kt&g? And if you'd like to be affiliates, I'll happily send my banner if you want to send yours :)
M2n45sj2_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82