Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127
[quote name="SneekySnekk" date="2018-12-15 22:47:28" ] @bantymom Can I buy the blue girl from you? [/quote] Absolutely! I'll set her up for you.
SneekySnekk wrote on 2018-12-15 22:47:28:
@bantymom Can I buy the blue girl from you?

Absolutely! I'll set her up for you.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@amillionzeros Thanks for buying Curse! He's so excited to be on a new adventure (his sisters are jealous). I know that there is always a chance he could be called to serve the Tidelord, but until that happens, I hope he will enhance your lair and makes you proud. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476958/47695737_350.png[/img] [b]This baby found a home![/b] [/center]
@amillionzeros

Thanks for buying Curse! He's so excited to be on a new adventure (his sisters are jealous).
I know that there is always a chance he could be called to serve the Tidelord, but until that happens, I hope he will enhance your lair and makes you proud.
47695737_350.png
This baby found a home!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
@amillionzeros
Thank you!
@amillionzeros
Thank you!
Kleos
bump
bump
AJkU8.gif 5ioTM.gif UlFVeww.gif Gjinka shop

It simply isn't an adventure worth telling if there aren't any dragons. -- J.R.R
I just bought one of the mirror babies, so here's a bump!
I just bought one of the mirror babies, so here's a bump!
@scariuy17 Thanks for the visit!

@Shunoban Thanks for the bump and for buying Bright Runes! I know that one day she might be called to serve The Gladekeeper, but until that happens, I hope she will brighten your lair and make you proud!

@scariuy17 Thanks for the visit!

@Shunoban Thanks for the bump and for buying Bright Runes! I know that one day she might be called to serve The Gladekeeper, but until that happens, I hope she will brighten your lair and make you proud!

Kleos
I just snagged the most beautiful mirror from you! So here's a bump and a thank you!!
I just snagged the most beautiful mirror from you! So here's a bump and a thank you!!
tumblr_inline_o19ge0bn4h1reu3v4_540.png
[quote name="Bahamut" date="2018-12-18 02:16:19" ] I just snagged the most beautiful mirror from you! So here's a bump and a thank you!! [/quote] Hi Bahamut! Thanks for the bump and for buying Tesoro! I know there is always a chance she might be called to serve Plaguebringer, but it looks like she's found a place among your other stunning Mirrors. Your lair is beautiful! I hope she will brighten snd do justice to your lair for as long as she is there. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476958/47695738_350.png[/img] [b]This baby has found a happy home![/b][/center]
Bahamut wrote on 2018-12-18 02:16:19:

Hi Bahamut!
Thanks for the bump and for buying Tesoro! I know there is always a chance she might be called to serve Plaguebringer, but it looks like she's found a place among your other stunning Mirrors. Your lair is beautiful! I hope she will brighten snd do justice to your lair for as long as she is there.
47695738_350.png
This baby has found a happy home!

Kleos
is the zebra one still up for sale?

if so, I offer 15k treasure
is the zebra one still up for sale?

if so, I offer 15k treasure
looking for cs lists, please pm me if interested
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 126 127