Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD: Gjinka Shop
1 2
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1832167][img]http://i.imgur.com/4QoW9g1.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][font=Times New Roman][size=7]WELCOME![/size] So I have another art shop but I thought it'd be nice to stop that for a while and do some gjinkas (cause I need money). Without further ado, welcome to my shop! [size=5]WHAT I DO[/size] -dragon based gjinkas -oc/animal? based gjinkas -just normal human beings -COUPLES! (but not NSFW) -I will not do nudity, but I'm happy to draw you a lone nude figure with privates covered by hair/flowers. I'm pretty sure that's allowed. [size=5]WHAT I DON'T DO[/size] -Anything banned by site rules -really really old people [size=5]PRICING[/size] This shop mainly exists for income so I'll only take one FR currency slot at a time. Whatever price you'd have for the piece as USD is converted to how much you could buy in FR currency with that amount of money. I love art trades and stuff for my dragons, but frankly I don't have the time. I will have a pinglist for prospective traders/FR currency-ers because I am interested, just not avaliable at the moment. You'll be more likely to get a bargain for those things with me by requesting traditional, because it's far less time consuming. [b]BASE PRICING-[/b] Portrait (only face)- $8 USD Portrait (chest up)- $10 USD Upper Study (hips up)- $13 USD Full Body- $16 USD [b]COUPLES PRICING-[/b] Whatever is above x2, for example if you want a chest up of two people it'll be $20 USD. I charge $5 USD for difficult positioning, which is most every couples commission. [b]BACKGROUNDS-[/b] Solid Color - FREE Transparent- FREE Simple- $1 USD Complex- $3 USD Super Complex??? -Talk to me Will tack on charges for complex requests, (example: ram horns, difficult hand position, difficult body position, complex clothing, people embracing). Because this is case dependent we'll talk about it in your order, but the charge will likely be no more than $5 USD. [size=5]SUGGESTED ORDER FORM[/size] [code]Type of commission Background type Your offer (Base Price + what you think complex request is worth if any) Time restraints if any (this helps me plan my week) Backstory/reference images (as many as you can give) Examples of real life people who look like your characters [/code] [font=Times New Roman] [size=5]SLOTS USD[/size] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [size=5]SLOTS FR CURRENCY[/size] 1. Rubyy [size=5]PINGLIST[/size] [/center]
4QoW9g1.png
WELCOME!
So I have another art shop but I thought it'd be nice to stop that for a while and do some gjinkas (cause I need money). Without further ado, welcome to my shop!

WHAT I DO
-dragon based gjinkas
-oc/animal? based gjinkas
-just normal human beings
-COUPLES! (but not NSFW)
-I will not do nudity, but I'm happy to draw
you a lone nude figure with privates covered
by hair/flowers. I'm pretty sure that's allowed.

WHAT I DON'T DO
-Anything banned by site rules
-really really old people

PRICING
This shop mainly exists for income so I'll only take one FR currency slot at a time. Whatever price you'd have for the piece as USD is converted to how much you could buy in FR currency with that amount of money. I love art trades and stuff for my dragons, but frankly I don't have the time. I will have a pinglist for prospective traders/FR currency-ers because I am interested, just not avaliable at the moment. You'll be more likely to get a bargain for those things with me by requesting traditional, because it's far less time consuming.

BASE PRICING-
Portrait (only face)- $8 USD
Portrait (chest up)- $10 USD
Upper Study (hips up)- $13 USD
Full Body- $16 USD

COUPLES PRICING-
Whatever is above x2, for example if you want a chest up of two people it'll be $20 USD. I charge $5 USD for difficult positioning, which is most every couples commission.

BACKGROUNDS-
Solid Color - FREE
Transparent- FREE
Simple- $1 USD
Complex- $3 USD
Super Complex??? -Talk to me

Will tack on charges for complex requests, (example: ram horns, difficult hand position, difficult body position, complex clothing, people embracing). Because this is case dependent we'll talk about it in your order, but the charge will likely be no more than $5 USD.

SUGGESTED ORDER FORM
Code:
Type of commission Background type Your offer (Base Price + what you think complex request is worth if any) Time restraints if any (this helps me plan my week) Backstory/reference images (as many as you can give) Examples of real life people who look like your characters

SLOTS USD

SLOTS FR CURRENCY
1. Rubyy

PINGLIST

AJkU8.gif 5ioTM.gif UlFVeww.gif Gjinka shop

It simply isn't an adventure worth telling if there aren't any dragons. -- J.R.R
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=7]EXAMPLE(S)[/size] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a8e8e13c59fd919b3321be4d24b677f9/tumblr_pmfgd4MOUk1vr91h0o1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0c55415460359f0cf4615a59abd6b377/tumblr_pmbfwamBN51vr91h0o1_1280.png[/img]
EXAMPLE(S)
tumblr_pmfgd4MOUk1vr91h0o1_1280.png
tumblr_pmbfwamBN51vr91h0o1_1280.png

It simply isn't an adventure worth telling if there aren't any dragons. -- J.R.R
reserved
reserved

reserved
reserved

Just in case
Just in case

Type of commission: upper study

Background type; plain or transparent please

Your offer: 1400 gems

Time restraints if any; none!

Backstory/reference images: [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

Examples of real life people who look like your characters: aside from hair style I think this would look pretty similar for facial structure
Type of commission: upper study

Background type; plain or transparent please

Your offer: 1400 gems

Time restraints if any; none!

Backstory/reference images: [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

Examples of real life people who look like your characters: aside from hair style I think this would look pretty similar for facial structure
@Rubyy
Sure! The price is good, so you can send a CR whenever you like. I won't accept it until I'm done with the piece and have sent it your way.
@Rubyy
Sure! The price is good, so you can send a CR whenever you like. I won't accept it until I'm done with the piece and have sent it your way.

TREASURE/GEM SLOTS CLOSED FOR NOW
But you can still be added to the pinglist! (Or pay in cash)
TREASURE/GEM SLOTS CLOSED FOR NOW
But you can still be added to the pinglist! (Or pay in cash)

@Rubyy [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cd2fea4f233ccf7c458b8c3ec4318bca/tumblr_pmd63ethUy1vr91h0o1_1280.png[/img] Men are so hard to draw lmao. Hope you don't mind the leather peacoat. Remember to credit me wherever it's posted plzzz
@Rubyy
tumblr_pmd63ethUy1vr91h0o1_1280.png
Men are so hard to draw lmao. Hope you don't mind the leather peacoat.
Remember to credit me wherever it's posted plzzz

b
b

1 2