Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] >>Ghosty's Magic Hatchery<<
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 300 301
Could I be added to the pinglists for Tiger's Blood (coatls), Midsummer Nights, Blood Moon, and Enchanted Ice? Thanks!
Could I be added to the pinglists for Tiger's Blood (coatls), Midsummer Nights, Blood Moon, and Enchanted Ice? Thanks!
2b525a451804a8e6d06492d18ccb3687d19d8a8f.png
6ef51c827e50a62b56e57f6f98cc2bc4244963e1.pngda8aea51c7d59da1f857b1764dde147a86ea19d4.png
93193cd2520c898ec392dc3f8b2cb8534d77a2f8.png52ae53ab3ade38522075a34b0fc666df2686f2fe.png
@Morrowling @BootyDragon @Terhena @Whisper22 @ccoombess @blacklakritz @e7ri @JPNerd @Pandahead @GuardianDragonak @liightdragon @phoenixash @Deerdip @xihli @JessiJay @MoonyHaze @CanadianCryptid @chefsquirrel999 @StormEyeTheCat @klee @MissPanda @chibiso @FalFrickinNope @FallenAkito @PoshPie @NooodleCat @Endofighter @ERRexie @ReneeScarted @PrincessYue @Skittyfairy @RayeOfSunshine @Bes333 @arcadegannon @Snowflakemutt @xSourGrapesx @LunarEclipse316 @ShinyEntei @Mistery @noodlesthing @magxctrick @itsjoke @angryisosceles @Auroraustralias @Marceline @Majroa @Fox0107 @werehounding @GaySlytherinBoy @Fox0107 @Nooty @cantripping @Nooty @RedSonja295

Hello everybody, and apologies for any unwanted/double pings. If you're looking at this post it means that you are either on my general pinglist or 1+ pinglists for a specific breeding pair.

I have a very important announcement to make: effective April 30th I will no longer be a member of the Arcane flight, as I am switching to Water. This is likely to be only temporary as I intend to come back to Arcane in September when my six-month cooldown is up. I'm doing this for two reasons: I have lost significant interest in Flight Rising despite me desire no to and I think this is a good way to shake things up, and the second reason being for lore purposes.

I'm informing everyone because I know that some of my pairs are designed for the pink eye color, and I wanted to let you know that pink will no longer be default. The dark blue eyes will now be default for all pairs unless specified otherwise. If you would like me to arrange a pair to be bred Arcane (or any other flight) please let me know so that I can make arrangements before I leave.

Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day!
@Morrowling @BootyDragon @Terhena @Whisper22 @ccoombess @blacklakritz @e7ri @JPNerd @Pandahead @GuardianDragonak @liightdragon @phoenixash @Deerdip @xihli @JessiJay @MoonyHaze @CanadianCryptid @chefsquirrel999 @StormEyeTheCat @klee @MissPanda @chibiso @FalFrickinNope @FallenAkito @PoshPie @NooodleCat @Endofighter @ERRexie @ReneeScarted @PrincessYue @Skittyfairy @RayeOfSunshine @Bes333 @arcadegannon @Snowflakemutt @xSourGrapesx @LunarEclipse316 @ShinyEntei @Mistery @noodlesthing @magxctrick @itsjoke @angryisosceles @Auroraustralias @Marceline @Majroa @Fox0107 @werehounding @GaySlytherinBoy @Fox0107 @Nooty @cantripping @Nooty @RedSonja295

Hello everybody, and apologies for any unwanted/double pings. If you're looking at this post it means that you are either on my general pinglist or 1+ pinglists for a specific breeding pair.

I have a very important announcement to make: effective April 30th I will no longer be a member of the Arcane flight, as I am switching to Water. This is likely to be only temporary as I intend to come back to Arcane in September when my six-month cooldown is up. I'm doing this for two reasons: I have lost significant interest in Flight Rising despite me desire no to and I think this is a good way to shake things up, and the second reason being for lore purposes.

I'm informing everyone because I know that some of my pairs are designed for the pink eye color, and I wanted to let you know that pink will no longer be default. The dark blue eyes will now be default for all pairs unless specified otherwise. If you would like me to arrange a pair to be bred Arcane (or any other flight) please let me know so that I can make arrangements before I leave.

Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day!
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
@ghostesez I'm on the pinglist for the mountain pair I believe, and if possible fire eyes would be bomb. (I could even nest them if you'd like, I nest for bioluminosity all the time if you want a reference for trustworthiness) but otherwise good luck with the move and hope it helps you regain interest!
@ghostesez I'm on the pinglist for the mountain pair I believe, and if possible fire eyes would be bomb. (I could even nest them if you'd like, I nest for bioluminosity all the time if you want a reference for trustworthiness) but otherwise good luck with the move and hope it helps you regain interest!
eWROVV6.png
@Marceline i'm down! do you require payment?
@Marceline i'm down! do you require payment?
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
@ghostesez nope, no payment or food. I don't breed much of my own so this lets me enjoy that aspect of the site still c:
@ghostesez nope, no payment or food. I don't breed much of my own so this lets me enjoy that aspect of the site still c:
eWROVV6.png
@Marceline sounds good!
@Marceline sounds good!
[quote name="ghostesez" date="2019-04-25 15:10:38" ] I have lost significant interest in Flight Rising [/quote] i know what you meant but
ghostesez wrote on 2019-04-25 15:10:38:
I have lost significant interest in Flight Rising
i know what you meant but
qwXUMw.png ?k1yCh=party.png b559c.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1867962][img]http://imgur.com/vojx8Us.png[/img][/url][/center]
vojx8Us.png
GRx3A5B.png
@ghostesez Affiliates?:) [center][code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2641914/1#post_2641914][img]https://i.imgur.com/EaZT9D3.gif[/img][/url][/code][/center]
@ghostesez

Affiliates?:)
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2641914/1#post_2641914][img]https://i.imgur.com/EaZT9D3.gif[/img][/url]
8Sg6vde.png 35CN9Cr.png
@teighlor sure! i'll add your banner now ^^
@teighlor sure! i'll add your banner now ^^
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 300 301