Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •Cherry Grove• Noxide/Exhalting Soo
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@windwakerK @remnio @IndigoUnicorn

Hey guys! Two "Blushing Pearl" hatchlings have been added! They are auto-listed on the AH for 45 gems, but of course you can ping me here to use treasure if you'd prefer!

IndigoUnicorn is already on the pinglist, but for you other two, the "Gold Laced" pair now has a 50% chance of Starmap! You can see the update on the front page and if you'd like to be on the pinglist, but let me know! :)

Hey guys! Two "Blushing Pearl" hatchlings have been added! They are auto-listed on the AH for 45 gems, but of course you can ping me here to use treasure if you'd prefer!

IndigoUnicorn is already on the pinglist, but for you other two, the "Gold Laced" pair now has a 50% chance of Starmap! You can see the update on the front page and if you'd like to be on the pinglist, but let me know! :)
kHIAdk7.pngR15V8zK.pngXPBzzHp.png6SgHhjr.png

New nest has hatched! Four Precious Metal babies are now listed on the front page!

New nest has hatched! Four Precious Metal babies are now listed on the front page!
Hey! Your hatchery is just so visually beautiful! Could you add me to Abyss Mages pinglist?
Hey! Your hatchery is just so visually beautiful! Could you add me to Abyss Mages pinglist?

Two new hatchlings have been listed from the Glass and Porcelain pair! One is a full Porcelain Fae and the other is a Glass and Porcelain Hybrid!

Two new hatchlings have been listed from the Glass and Porcelain pair! One is a full Porcelain Fae and the other is a Glass and Porcelain Hybrid!
bump
bump
bump
bump
affiliate bump
affiliate bump
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2468962/1#post_2468962][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-m9GtagQXLBs/WxIjlynRgiI/AAAAAAAACjA/bBCdLXiwM94o5wZe-CpRerRgK_RybBx2ACJoC/w215-h200-rw/Bump3.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Bump3.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15