Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rainbow Shore Hatchery
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 84
@Twiggies

Elros please and thanks
@Twiggies

Elros please and thanks
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Twiggies
could i grab baskor please? & you can remove me from the river spirits pinglist!
@Twiggies
could i grab baskor please? & you can remove me from the river spirits pinglist!
beating myself up for missing that primal baby, congrats!!! ;w; lovely dragons as always <3
beating myself up for missing that primal baby, congrats!!! ;w; lovely dragons as always <3
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
@Twiggies Please add me to the Coatl Candy pinglist, thank you! They're gorgeous ^^
@Twiggies Please add me to the Coatl Candy pinglist, thank you! They're gorgeous ^^
==========Zv7QGDg.gif=bXS7ghD.gif =um5jWjN.gif Give/Get A Tri-Gene Imp
=um5jWjN.gif Free Dragons
=um5jWjN.gif Wishlist
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1e66a609297dd55c80721ef91f783fb2/tumblr_ppjq6s2Kp31ugssd3o4_r1_500.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_ppjq6s2Kp31ugssd3o4_r1_500.png
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Twiggies

Oh man, I love your taste in color schemes! Your Tutti Frutti coatls are basically the exact colors of a breeding project I'm working on, though my idea was Robin/Banana/Blush. I may still snap up one of the ones you have up, though :)

I'd like to be on the pinglists for Twilight Shores and Outrun (and if you come up with more good uses of Orchid, those too!) And... let's see... Clownfish, Paint Pour, Flower Power, and Bog Beach.
@Twiggies

Oh man, I love your taste in color schemes! Your Tutti Frutti coatls are basically the exact colors of a breeding project I'm working on, though my idea was Robin/Banana/Blush. I may still snap up one of the ones you have up, though :)

I'd like to be on the pinglists for Twilight Shores and Outrun (and if you come up with more good uses of Orchid, those too!) And... let's see... Clownfish, Paint Pour, Flower Power, and Bog Beach.
TH15wMc.png
@Twiggies

These are all such amazing designs... there are just too many I like!

May I be added to the general pinglist, please? (*´?`*)*:???
@Twiggies

These are all such amazing designs... there are just too many I like!

May I be added to the general pinglist, please? (*´?`*)*:???
J0opiUV.png teddy
she/her
fr + 3
greenhouse
cave
ClFRxjW.gif 3n7V4CR.png1069548.pngES6gr.gif mDyMy.gif 18AXw.gif ACxEX.gif 8wd6M.gif
@Lirillith

Awww, thank you so much! Orchid is such a good colour when it gets those bright blue tones, I really need to see what else I can make with it. I remember wanting to make something with lionfish but that never took off. I've added you to all the pinglists, thank you <3

@Cepheids

Ahh thank you so much! I've added you to the general pinglist.
@Lirillith

Awww, thank you so much! Orchid is such a good colour when it gets those bright blue tones, I really need to see what else I can make with it. I remember wanting to make something with lionfish but that never took off. I've added you to all the pinglists, thank you <3

@Cepheids

Ahh thank you so much! I've added you to the general pinglist.
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1e66a609297dd55c80721ef91f783fb2/tumblr_ppjq6s2Kp31ugssd3o4_r1_500.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_ppjq6s2Kp31ugssd3o4_r1_500.png
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Twiggies
could i be pinged for jaguar/butterfly babies from twilight shores
and just be pinged for merfolk ,it's scene not goth, and pink lagoon
@Twiggies
could i be pinged for jaguar/butterfly babies from twilight shores
and just be pinged for merfolk ,it's scene not goth, and pink lagoon
Item-9.png

evan | he - him | 26 | +3 hours

Feel free to ping me !