Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Jaguar Desert Pretties! | Spice & Zest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Can I pay for Renaissance and get three others as well?
Can I pay for Renaissance and get three others as well?
@BayLaurel Yes! Renaissance is 10kt, as said on the front page. What three would you like to adopt?
@BayLaurel Yes! Renaissance is 10kt, as said on the front page. What three would you like to adopt?
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
Chasey, Almandite, and Lakila (honestly though you have beautiful dragons)
Chasey, Almandite, and Lakila (honestly though you have beautiful dragons)
Also, can I pay with 10 gems instead?
Also, can I pay with 10 gems instead?
@BayLaurel
Okay! I can send Almandite and Chasey over right away, though Renaissance is with my friend so I'll ask her to send her over.

Lakila has been claimed by someone else first, though. :( Is there any other dragon you had in mind?

And I prefer treasure but yes you can.
@BayLaurel
Okay! I can send Almandite and Chasey over right away, though Renaissance is with my friend so I'll ask her to send her over.

Lakila has been claimed by someone else first, though. :( Is there any other dragon you had in mind?

And I prefer treasure but yes you can.
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
@SpiceCookie
Cypress and Anda? Such beautiful babs ^^
@SpiceCookie
Cypress and Anda? Such beautiful babs ^^
@Skitterstitch Yes they are! I can send Cypress over right away if you can give her a good home :) Sugarkit is babysitting Anda at the moment so I'll have to ask her to send her back. Would you like me to send one crossroad now or wait until I have both?
@Skitterstitch Yes they are! I can send Cypress over right away if you can give her a good home :) Sugarkit is babysitting Anda at the moment so I'll have to ask her to send her back. Would you like me to send one crossroad now or wait until I have both?
NZ8D4KR.png
Oh, then might I have Sandfalls?
Oh, then might I have Sandfalls?
Also, I have a bit of treasure, would you rather I do partial payment with gems and partial with treasure? @SpiceCookie
Also, I have a bit of treasure, would you rather I do partial payment with gems and partial with treasure? @SpiceCookie
I LOVE Nakia! Can I take her home? I'm sure she'd fit right in with my Lair!
I LOVE Nakia! Can I take her home? I'm sure she'd fit right in with my Lair!
IM78f6m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8