Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Jaguar Desert Pretties! | Spice & Zest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lunaar I fell in love with Cebru the moment I hatched her as well :) I'll send her over now!
@Lunaar I fell in love with Cebru the moment I hatched her as well :) I'll send her over now!
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
Hi, is Cerulea still available? I am new and would definitely be breeding him. He's gorgeous.
Hi, is Cerulea still available? I am new and would definitely be breeding him. He's gorgeous.
Hi @SpiceCookie! I was wondering if Lakila was still available, I love her colors!
Hi @SpiceCookie! I was wondering if Lakila was still available, I love her colors!
"We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. We are infinite. We are eternal. The pinnacle of evolution and existence. You cannot grasp the nature of our existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."
@Kethrua Cerulea is available! I can send Cerulea over right away, I'll start the crossroad :)

@silentnations Lakila is available! She's with my friend at the moment so I'll have to ask her to send her over. I hope you don't mind being patient.
@Kethrua Cerulea is available! I can send Cerulea over right away, I'll start the crossroad :)

@silentnations Lakila is available! She's with my friend at the moment so I'll have to ask her to send her over. I hope you don't mind being patient.
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
@SpiceCookies, could I have Almandite, Cliques, Cypress, Renaissance, and Sandfalls? They’re so beautiful, I’d love to breed them/ give them a permahome <3
@SpiceCookies, could I have Almandite, Cliques, Cypress, Renaissance, and Sandfalls? They’re so beautiful, I’d love to breed them/ give them a permahome <3
Is it too much to also ask for Waveshore, Cerulea, Chasey and Loris? (They’re just SO PRETTY)
Is it too much to also ask for Waveshore, Cerulea, Chasey and Loris? (They’re just SO PRETTY)
@SpiceCookie I totally don't mind, thank you so much!
@SpiceCookie I totally don't mind, thank you so much!
"We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. We are infinite. We are eternal. The pinnacle of evolution and existence. You cannot grasp the nature of our existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."
Could I also be added to your pinglist? I think I’ve fallen in love with your dragons!
Could I also be added to your pinglist? I think I’ve fallen in love with your dragons!
@SpiceCookie
ooohh, Nellie looks just divine!She would have a special spot in the lair because of her snunning look!Is she still available?
@SpiceCookie
ooohh, Nellie looks just divine!She would have a special spot in the lair because of her snunning look!Is she still available?
UZVTEBc.png
@BayLaurel Haha, I think I'm going to have to set a limit for how many dragons people can adopt even though I love sending them out to new homes. Do you think you could pick 3 out of the ones you chose? Also Renaissance has to be paid for but the rest are free.
And of course you can be added to the pinglist! :) I ping whenever a large batch of new dragons are added.

@buffalopigpie I can definitely send Nellie over!
@BayLaurel Haha, I think I'm going to have to set a limit for how many dragons people can adopt even though I love sending them out to new homes. Do you think you could pick 3 out of the ones you chose? Also Renaissance has to be paid for but the rest are free.
And of course you can be added to the pinglist! :) I ping whenever a large batch of new dragons are added.

@buffalopigpie I can definitely send Nellie over!
NZ8D4KR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8