Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Jaguar Desert Pretties! | Spice & Zest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ranchysauce Of course! I'll send him over right away :)
@ranchysauce Of course! I'll send him over right away :)
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
@SpiceCookie
how much is Waveshore? She looks so gentle. <3
@SpiceCookie
how much is Waveshore? She looks so gentle. <3
@CoolDragonGirl Waveshore is free if you can give her a good home and breed at least once before exalting, though you can buy her for 10kt as well. Would you like to adopt her?
@CoolDragonGirl Waveshore is free if you can give her a good home and breed at least once before exalting, though you can buy her for 10kt as well. Would you like to adopt her?
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^
@SpiceCookie
I want to have her permanently, and i will breed her a lot. I think one of my friends has a ocean shore themed breeding pair, so i can probably combine her with that! If you really want, i can probably have 10,000 treasure by tomorrow.
@SpiceCookie
I want to have her permanently, and i will breed her a lot. I think one of my friends has a ocean shore themed breeding pair, so i can probably combine her with that! If you really want, i can probably have 10,000 treasure by tomorrow.
@SpiceCookie Would I be able to get Loris?
@SpiceCookie Would I be able to get Loris?
@NekosHatchery Of course! I can send him over right now

@CoolDragonGirl I can give Waveshore to you for free; I'll send over the crossroad now!
@NekosHatchery Of course! I can send him over right now

@CoolDragonGirl I can give Waveshore to you for free; I'll send over the crossroad now!
NZ8D4KR.png
^^^ Up! ^^^
^^^ Up! ^^^
NZ8D4KR.png
@SpiceCookie

could i get sunrunner
@SpiceCookie

could i get sunrunner
Sure! I'll send him over now, please give him a good home :)
Sure! I'll send him over now, please give him a good home :)
NZ8D4KR.png
@SpiceCookie I'd love to give Cebru a good home! I've been searching for a nature-themed dragon and she's perfect!
@SpiceCookie I'd love to give Cebru a good home! I've been searching for a nature-themed dragon and she's perfect!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8