Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Brave Frontier [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@NightmareJudge yes
@NightmareJudge yes
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@Chantric When you've written down his plans, please make a new post for it so I don't overlook your claim! I'll add him to the "Claimed" list and inform you of his discount once your plans for him have been posted. Thank you!
@Chantric When you've written down his plans, please make a new post for it so I don't overlook your claim! I'll add him to the "Claimed" list and inform you of his discount once your plans for him have been posted. Thank you!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NighmareJudge [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=22&breed=4&element=4&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=17&winggene=21&wings=53&auth=ca763561a27c1cb31c2d8209605d7c50ee485e8f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] here is the boi he's gonna be a neat lil' bard who also does crime fighting on the side he's super old but still tries to stay hip with the kids [/columns] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=467,776,441,461,4783,281,330,458,1107,490,4320,690,435&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol] i'm bad at dressing things up and this doesn't really fit him too well so his outfit will probably change
@NighmareJudge
dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=22&breed=4&element=4&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=17&winggene=21&wings=53&auth=ca763561a27c1cb31c2d8209605d7c50ee485e8f&dummyext=prev.png here is the boi
he's gonna be a neat lil' bard who also does crime fighting on the side
he's super old but still tries to stay hip with the kids
dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=467,776,441,461,4783,281,330,458,1107,490,4320,690,435&xt=dressing.png i'm bad at dressing things up and this doesn't really fit him too well so his outfit will probably change
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@Chantric Thank you so much! Ballad has been added to the "Claimed" list. I absolutely adore the outfit you made him!

You claimed them at Level 1, which gives you a 50% discount! This puts Ballad's price at 170g! Payment can be discussed at any time, but will not be required until Ballad has reached Level 25. Thank you for promising this explorer a loving home!
@Chantric Thank you so much! Ballad has been added to the "Claimed" list. I absolutely adore the outfit you made him!

You claimed them at Level 1, which gives you a 50% discount! This puts Ballad's price at 170g! Payment can be discussed at any time, but will not be required until Ballad has reached Level 25. Thank you for promising this explorer a loving home!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Could I be added to your pinglist please?
@NightmareJudge

Could I be added to your pinglist please?
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt Certainly! Which pinglist - veterans, newcomers, or both?
@MeraHunt Certainly! Which pinglist - veterans, newcomers, or both?
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Opps, sorry. Both please.
@NightmareJudge

Opps, sorry. Both please.
hANn2C0.gif
Bump
Bump
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
@NightmareJudge
Heya, i'd love to be added to your pinglist for newcomers and veterens XD

And i was wondering do you take 'donations' of genones? i have 1 or 2 that i acquired but am not planning on keeping, the only thing is i don't want them to just end up been exalted

@NightmareJudge
Heya, i'd love to be added to your pinglist for newcomers and veterens XD

And i was wondering do you take 'donations' of genones? i have 1 or 2 that i acquired but am not planning on keeping, the only thing is i don't want them to just end up been exalted

signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu Looks like you pinged the wrong person! Luckily, I'm subbed.

You've been added to both pinglists. If you're interested in donating or selling a G1, show them to me in a PM! If I like them, I'll take them on and add them as new explorers in the future.
@Returu Looks like you pinged the wrong person! Luckily, I'm subbed.

You've been added to both pinglists. If you're interested in donating or selling a G1, show them to me in a PM! If I like them, I'll take them on and add them as new explorers in the future.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares

-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49