Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Phthalo / Phthalo / Thistle [Now Gened]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Eulerian I'd love to be updated as well!
@Eulerian I'd love to be updated as well!
@Lucent - more like 18 days, really! That's when dad gets off his CD!

@thankyouinternet - and you're down now!
@Lucent - more like 18 days, really! That's when dad gets off his CD!

@thankyouinternet - and you're down now!
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian Hah, we'll still need to wait for the eggs to hatch though. xD Unless you use a Boon. So you'll be pricing the kids for maybe around 500/600 Gems?
@Eulerian Hah, we'll still need to wait for the eggs to hatch though. xD Unless you use a Boon. So you'll be pricing the kids for maybe around 500/600 Gems?
pockybroomsiggy.png
@Lucent - I'll only boon if that nest has like five eggs :D And yeah, the kids will probably be around 500/600 gems unless somebody steps in with more input. IF ONE OF THEM IS A COATL, THOUGH, ALL BETS ARE OFF. Gotta love that 3% chance of getting a rare.
@Lucent - I'll only boon if that nest has like five eggs :D And yeah, the kids will probably be around 500/600 gems unless somebody steps in with more input. IF ONE OF THEM IS A COATL, THOUGH, ALL BETS ARE OFF. Gotta love that 3% chance of getting a rare.
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian Will do! Most interested in getting a girl Imp from your pair, will be keeping my fingers crossed for a nice big nest. xD
@Eulerian Will do! Most interested in getting a girl Imp from your pair, will be keeping my fingers crossed for a nice big nest. xD
pockybroomsiggy.png
@Eulerian can you add me to the ping list please
@Eulerian can you add me to the ping list please
@MrNone - Done!
@MrNone - Done!
otQd63W.png
May I be pinged for these?
May I be pinged for these?
@Lirissea - sure thing!
@Lirissea - sure thing!
otQd63W.png
No idea if I'll be able to afford 'em, but would love a ping when there are hatchlings!
No idea if I'll be able to afford 'em, but would love a ping when there are hatchlings!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9