Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Phthalo / Phthalo / Thistle [Now Gened]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MythicalMemeLord - does this count? [img]https://i.imgur.com/PXbvHUj.png[/img]
@MythicalMemeLord - does this count?

PXbvHUj.png
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian Yes! Your thread is now blessed! Praise be to memes, have a good day~
@Eulerian Yes! Your thread is now blessed! Praise be to memes, have a good day~
@MythicalMemeLord - Praise be to the memes~ You too!
@MythicalMemeLord - Praise be to the memes~ You too!
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian I would love to be kept on the pinglist/update list! ^^
@Eulerian I would love to be kept on the pinglist/update list! ^^
nZvyypl.gif
@Illuminary - Got you down!
@Illuminary - Got you down!
otQd63W.png
@Eurerlian Add me to the ping List Please?
@Eurerlian Add me to the ping List Please?
she/her
+0 fr time
@Eurerlian
Ping here too please! Do you know what your prices are going to be around?
@Eurerlian
Ping here too please! Do you know what your prices are going to be around?
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@Cloudburst2586 - of course!

@Skedge - honestly, I was hoping somebody would chime in with suggestions 8') My default is around 500g or so. Maybe more. I don't honestly know how much I should price this. Input would be appreciated!
@Cloudburst2586 - of course!

@Skedge - honestly, I was hoping somebody would chime in with suggestions 8') My default is around 500g or so. Maybe more. I don't honestly know how much I should price this. Input would be appreciated!
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian
Oh my goodness, I love them so much but when people price Wasp/Bee babies over 200g me and my wallet weeps. But considering they're gem genes and you're definitely putting your faith out there hoping to get your works-worth in there for them. I think that's a good start.

I believe 600g would be perfect because it's more than what you first anticipated and you can always go down from there if you're not getting any bites. It's better than the other way around.
@Eulerian
Oh my goodness, I love them so much but when people price Wasp/Bee babies over 200g me and my wallet weeps. But considering they're gem genes and you're definitely putting your faith out there hoping to get your works-worth in there for them. I think that's a good start.

I believe 600g would be perfect because it's more than what you first anticipated and you can always go down from there if you're not getting any bites. It's better than the other way around.
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@Skedge - I definitely feel you on the wallet weeping. That's why I wasn't even sure if I should go for the 500g part. But mine's going to be downright dead by the time I'm done >8') You're probably right about setting it at 600g and going down from there. Gotta think on it more and get more opinions in probably, hmmm
@Skedge - I definitely feel you on the wallet weeping. That's why I wasn't even sure if I should go for the 500g part. But mine's going to be downright dead by the time I'm done >8') You're probably right about setting it at 600g and going down from there. Gotta think on it more and get more opinions in probably, hmmm
otQd63W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9