Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~5-6 digits + Gen1s~
1 2 3 4
@leannaa yeah that sounds alright for Sam the man! If you want to set up the cr or something I'll get to it tomorrow heh.

Think I'll pass on the marigold gal tho
@leannaa yeah that sounds alright for Sam the man! If you want to set up the cr or something I'll get to it tomorrow heh.

Think I'll pass on the marigold gal tho
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Being
will do! thank ya. Glad to reunite the family!
@Being
will do! thank ya. Glad to reunite the family!
2YPv3wq.png
Keristrasza is pretty!
I could only offer trades though~

Good luck with sales :D <3
Keristrasza is pretty!
I could only offer trades though~

Good luck with sales :D <3
@Leannaa Did you have a gem value in mind for Lylac?
@Leannaa Did you have a gem value in mind for Lylac?
@Leannaa would you do 3 eggs and 500 gems for Strongwing?
@Leannaa would you do 3 eggs and 500 gems for Strongwing?
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Leannaa Would you be willing to do 2400g + 6 eggs for Polo (the double ice)?
@Leannaa Would you be willing to do 2400g + 6 eggs for Polo (the double ice)?
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@Ink I am actually considering keeping him now...If you could do all gems @ 1200g what i've been selling unbred 6ds I'll do it, otherwise I am going to take him off this thread

@squidragon Sure! send a cr? I am so glad he's getting a new home. =D

@ProvidentSparrow For Lylac i'd say 1.5kg at least. Pretty purple baby!

@Aten No eggies? ;)
you can trade me something if you don't mind I resell?
@Ink I am actually considering keeping him now...If you could do all gems @ 1200g what i've been selling unbred 6ds I'll do it, otherwise I am going to take him off this thread

@squidragon Sure! send a cr? I am so glad he's getting a new home. =D

@ProvidentSparrow For Lylac i'd say 1.5kg at least. Pretty purple baby!

@Aten No eggies? ;)
you can trade me something if you don't mind I resell?
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa

Unfortunately I can’t do that right now, But I saw above you’re potentially interested in trades;

I’m seeking a water boy currently and I have a certain amount of dregs up for trade here. Let me know if any of them piques your interest for him at all, otherwise good luck selling!
@Leannaa

Unfortunately I can’t do that right now, But I saw above you’re potentially interested in trades;

I’m seeking a water boy currently and I have a certain amount of dregs up for trade here. Let me know if any of them piques your interest for him at all, otherwise good luck selling!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink I thank you for the offer.. If they were any other element than nature (or wind) I may have traded. I have too many nature oldies...
I decided to keep him for the reason he'll be my water representative... He may work for it after all...
I wish you luck in finding a water guy, and if I see any that you may be interested in I'll try and let you know!

O and your lair is gorgeous! I have to say that Chalcedony is the most beautiful lightning dragon I ever saw! Perfection! =D
@Ink I thank you for the offer.. If they were any other element than nature (or wind) I may have traded. I have too many nature oldies...
I decided to keep him for the reason he'll be my water representative... He may work for it after all...
I wish you luck in finding a water guy, and if I see any that you may be interested in I'll try and let you know!

O and your lair is gorgeous! I have to say that Chalcedony is the most beautiful lightning dragon I ever saw! Perfection! =D
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa Well I'd certainly like to offer Lylac a home in my lair. Would you perhaps be interested in 1200 gems and a skeletal chimes?
@Leannaa Well I'd certainly like to offer Lylac a home in my lair. Would you perhaps be interested in 1200 gems and a skeletal chimes?
1 2 3 4