Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~| A Simple Hatchery |~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
i know how
i know how
@kurt120

Awesome, just send it over whenever
@kurt120

Awesome, just send it over whenever
Dragons with lore up for adoption
Question, do you have any more of those nice blue skydancers and red coatls? Sanguine / Sanguine / Sanguine
Petals / BUtterfly / Glimmer are the genes for the Coatl, as for the Skydancer I don't know the genes, sry
@Feverchild
Question, do you have any more of those nice blue skydancers and red coatls? Sanguine / Sanguine / Sanguine
Petals / BUtterfly / Glimmer are the genes for the Coatl, as for the Skydancer I don't know the genes, sry
@Feverchild
@Leovanos

I still have one red coatl up for sale. If you want it, but want to pay in a way other than gems I can sent up a crossroads.
Currently I have a nest of the skydancers, with 2 eggs.

The genes for them are Savannah / Safari / Opal (and colors Abyss / Abyss / Cyan)

You can be pinged when I hatch them, if you want.
@Leovanos

I still have one red coatl up for sale. If you want it, but want to pay in a way other than gems I can sent up a crossroads.
Currently I have a nest of the skydancers, with 2 eggs.

The genes for them are Savannah / Safari / Opal (and colors Abyss / Abyss / Cyan)

You can be pinged when I hatch them, if you want.
I can pay in gems, hopefully that's good with you :)
As for the skydancers, yes, I would very much like to be pinged when they hatch.
I can pay in gems, hopefully that's good with you :)
As for the skydancers, yes, I would very much like to be pinged when they hatch.
@Leovanos
The coatl is currently up for sale for 30g, you can buy her just by clicking on her (it takes you to her dragon page).
I can still set up a crossroads deal if you'd like - prices are always negotiable.

Also, I will be sure to ping you :)
@Leovanos
The coatl is currently up for sale for 30g, you can buy her just by clicking on her (it takes you to her dragon page).
I can still set up a crossroads deal if you'd like - prices are always negotiable.

Also, I will be sure to ping you :)
@MittensTheKitten
@Leovanos

New hatchlings from cyan abyss!
@MittensTheKitten
@Leovanos

New hatchlings from cyan abyss!
@Feverchild

Thanks for the ping! Could I purchase the male Skydancer from Cyan Abyss? =D
(Also member of the Plague Flight)
@Feverchild

Thanks for the ping! Could I purchase the male Skydancer from Cyan Abyss? =D
(Also member of the Plague Flight)
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten
Of course!
That will be 40g or 32k treasure (with the discounts)
Send me a CR with your chosen payment :)
@MittensTheKitten
Of course!
That will be 40g or 32k treasure (with the discounts)
Send me a CR with your chosen payment :)
Sorry about the wait! How much is the full price? (Also, I was a member of the plague flight, not sure if that's cheating for the discount, probably is, but it's worth a shot)
Sorry about the wait! How much is the full price? (Also, I was a member of the plague flight, not sure if that's cheating for the discount, probably is, but it's worth a shot)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16