Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~| A Simple Hatchery |~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Are you selling anything right now or thinking about it?
Are you selling anything right now or thinking about it?
@kurt120
What kind of things do you mean?
If you want to buy a dragon, all in my hatchery are up for auction or I can set up a crossroads deal if you want to pay with treasure instead of gems.

Feel free to ask about anything else
@kurt120
What kind of things do you mean?
If you want to buy a dragon, all in my hatchery are up for auction or I can set up a crossroads deal if you want to pay with treasure instead of gems.

Feel free to ask about anything else
Dragons with lore up for adoption
Feverchild if you were to do a crossroad deal how much would you want for a dragon?
Feverchild if you were to do a crossroad deal how much would you want for a dragon?
@kurt120
It really depends on the dragon. If you have one in mind I can quote you a price
@kurt120
It really depends on the dragon. If you have one in mind I can quote you a price
@Fereverchild what about the unnamed shadow Imperial Female dragon, how much would you want for her?
@Fereverchild what about the unnamed shadow Imperial Female dragon, how much would you want for her?
@kurt120 If you mean this one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39436061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394361/39436061_350.png[/img] [/url] Then my price right now is 30 gems OR 25,000 treasure. I'm willing to change the price though, if that's too much :)
@kurt120
If you mean this one:

39436061_350.png

Then my price right now is 30 gems OR 25,000 treasure.
I'm willing to change the price though, if that's too much :)
i am talking about that one, but i don't have coins close to that. im going to sell some stuff hold up lol.
i am talking about that one, but i don't have coins close to that. im going to sell some stuff hold up lol.
@kurt120
That's ok! It's more important to me that my dragons go to caring homes than the price.
@kurt120
That's ok! It's more important to me that my dragons go to caring homes than the price.
Cool, well my dragons are my friend dragons he was giving up on the game and sold some and gave me a few of them.
Cool, well my dragons are my friend dragons he was giving up on the game and sold some and gave me a few of them.
@kurt120
Well you can send me a crossroads deal with the price you want to pay.

(If you don't know how to, I can send it to you. All you have to do is add the treasure)
@kurt120
Well you can send me a crossroads deal with the price you want to pay.

(If you don't know how to, I can send it to you. All you have to do is add the treasure)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16