Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~| A Simple Hatchery |~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Feverchild forgot to ping you, woops.
@Feverchild forgot to ping you, woops.
@Leovanos Which dragon are you looking at? I'm afraid i've already sold the skydancer from that nest, but I have this lovely dragon as well: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39994571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399946/39994571_350.png[/img] [/url] You can have the discount, I don't mind :) It will be 40g or 32k treasure, if you are interested in this imperial you can send me a crossroads deal. However, if you are just looking for a skydancer I can ping you next time the pair hatches a nest.
@Leovanos
Which dragon are you looking at?
I'm afraid i've already sold the skydancer from that nest, but I have this lovely dragon as well:

39994571_350.png

You can have the discount, I don't mind :) It will be 40g or 32k treasure, if you are interested in this imperial you can send me a crossroads deal.

However, if you are just looking for a skydancer I can ping you next time the pair hatches a nest.
Dragons with lore up for adoption
@Feverchild I will take that sweet darg, yes. I'll set up the cross roads, one sec!

@Feverchild I will take that sweet darg, yes. I'll set up the cross roads, one sec!

@Feverchild

could I be added to the Cyan Abyss pinglist please?
@Feverchild

could I be added to the Cyan Abyss pinglist please?
tee9opO.pngIOZq0oa.png6eEoyjq.png
@CanadianCryptid
Done :)
@CanadianCryptid
Done :)
@MittensTheKitten

New hatchlings from Heartstruck!
(Plus a few pretty mirrors)
@MittensTheKitten

New hatchlings from Heartstruck!
(Plus a few pretty mirrors)
@Feverchild

Do you want my Guardian Male dragon the name is Lynx for anything in trade or something?
@Feverchild

Do you want my Guardian Male dragon the name is Lynx for anything in trade or something?
@kurt120

I'm sorry my lair is very full at the moment, and i'm not currently looking for new dragons :( sorry
@kurt120

I'm sorry my lair is very full at the moment, and i'm not currently looking for new dragons :( sorry
@Feverchild I know you sell dragons and stuff but I was wondering if you sell Apparels and/or Familiars?
@Feverchild I know you sell dragons and stuff but I was wondering if you sell Apparels and/or Familiars?
@kurt120 Not currently, sorry.
If there's apparel I have that you speicifcally want I'm sure we could sort something out!

However I suggest you search the Aution House for any apparel or familliars you want.
@kurt120 Not currently, sorry.
If there's apparel I have that you speicifcally want I'm sure we could sort something out!

However I suggest you search the Aution House for any apparel or familliars you want.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16