Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G2 Imp Sales!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
I’d like to stay on the pinglist, please!
I’d like to stay on the pinglist, please!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
If Female D is still available, I would like to give her a home. ^^
If Female D is still available, I would like to give her a home. ^^
0VicM68.pngLumii-20220107-214144228.jpgIMG-20230108-051215.png
may i be added to the pinglist?
may i be added to the pinglist?
@Stermwind
She is! Just send a CR and she's yours!
@Stermwind
She is! Just send a CR and she's yours!
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@niabi If she is not spoken for I'll grab the last one, female D! :>

EDIT;// Darn, I missed that message from the other buyer! I'll stay on the pinglist for next time.
@niabi If she is not spoken for I'll grab the last one, female D! :>

EDIT;// Darn, I missed that message from the other buyer! I'll stay on the pinglist for next time.
They/them |-+-| FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earthdragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png
Thanks for the ping! But I missed it. XD will wait for the next litter of cute kids :D
Thanks for the ping! But I missed it. XD will wait for the next litter of cute kids :D
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
sb2gncP.gif
Heads up to everyone, I am going to keep the thread closed until I have at least 10 hatchlings for the next round. This could take 3-4 months at the minimum, so if you don't hear from me for awhile, don't worry! I just want to make sure I have a larger number of dragons available.
Heads up to everyone, I am going to keep the thread closed until I have at least 10 hatchlings for the next round. This could take 3-4 months at the minimum, so if you don't hear from me for awhile, don't worry! I just want to make sure I have a larger number of dragons available.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Niabi

Could you please add me to your pinglist for the next set of hatchies? I have one of your pair's earlier kids, Solvetur, and would love to have another of her siblings~
@Niabi

Could you please add me to your pinglist for the next set of hatchies? I have one of your pair's earlier kids, Solvetur, and would love to have another of her siblings~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Niabi
Could I be put on the ping list, please? Your Imps are gorgeous and I'd like to eventually get one of their kiddos!
@Niabi
Could I be put on the ping list, please? Your Imps are gorgeous and I'd like to eventually get one of their kiddos!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81