Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G2 Imp Sales!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
QDv44y9.gif
@Niabi

Can I also be added to the pinglist please? Happened to stumble upon this when checking to see which dragon shared my UID and was surprised to see him active!
@Niabi

Can I also be added to the pinglist please? Happened to stumble upon this when checking to see which dragon shared my UID and was surprised to see him active!
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
Hello, my precious username was WitchyyWeasel, would you change my name in your pings? Thank you very much!
Hello, my precious username was WitchyyWeasel, would you change my name in your pings? Thank you very much!
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
New batch open with 6 offspring for sale. Only one female unfortunately, plenty of males for those who were looking specifically for them!

@nearku @Katelle @Snowkite @Felraen @nyaofae @sensiblesoap @EverAutumn @SimplyNashie @KselenaVonta @Kaibutsu @selkiie @DarkRemorse @Catfeather @Xotik @InTheDarke @Returu @Digimon11 @reliquiaen @Chichi @Pollen @Phoenixfyre @Astrophile @Pumpcat @Yavanna @Azure @Drakoda @Pyroclastic @mus @SilverBelle @ineffablecomedy @Flyteofheart @Rauv @Sassibirb @songify @Mermaiden @Aviv @home @907 @Kaboomafoo @Clownz @serpentscribe @hamm3rhead @Flyteofheart @catproof @dvalin @lalafell @Shatapatrika @MewBladeXxX @Beidou @Shatapatrika @ReginaPhalange @bamboo1996 @mercurialwings @witcherrii @Gaston @VixenKai @Sapphirefly @Shadowdancer @Natron @COparade @Churrell @Coincidence @CelestialWolf92 @Runi @MewBladeXxX @bunbun07 @Elfydragon @ColorfulLava @Krinharth @Cheshly @irony @Miyadori @Vershton @Zepherym @pjsparkles67 @Mythariah @Amberfox @soots @Geminid @Kalorin @TwT @Corgabe @Uva @TheChurchGrim @Draconequis @torreywolf @Gethsemane @bonevine @Waslala @SilverRain @Hananathenerd77 @StolassPrince @Eucyon @504 @Threepkaters @Cyrce @Nalabyte @Kaveh @ArtanisNerwen @Jayfeather88 @AMoonlitKnight @Spinosaur @Apfelobst @Sharen @Psilocin @XENDRAENYX @Birdsofwax @Skyhold @BlueCloud07 @BandagedFrosting @Kuroda @Penguinball
New batch open with 6 offspring for sale. Only one female unfortunately, plenty of males for those who were looking specifically for them!

@nearku @Katelle @Snowkite @Felraen @nyaofae @sensiblesoap @EverAutumn @SimplyNashie @KselenaVonta @Kaibutsu @selkiie @DarkRemorse @Catfeather @Xotik @InTheDarke @Returu @Digimon11 @reliquiaen @Chichi @Pollen @Phoenixfyre @Astrophile @Pumpcat @Yavanna @Azure @Drakoda @Pyroclastic @mus @SilverBelle @ineffablecomedy @Flyteofheart @Rauv @Sassibirb @songify @Mermaiden @Aviv @home @907 @Kaboomafoo @Clownz @serpentscribe @hamm3rhead @Flyteofheart @catproof @dvalin @lalafell @Shatapatrika @MewBladeXxX @Beidou @Shatapatrika @ReginaPhalange @bamboo1996 @mercurialwings @witcherrii @Gaston @VixenKai @Sapphirefly @Shadowdancer @Natron @COparade @Churrell @Coincidence @CelestialWolf92 @Runi @MewBladeXxX @bunbun07 @Elfydragon @ColorfulLava @Krinharth @Cheshly @irony @Miyadori @Vershton @Zepherym @pjsparkles67 @Mythariah @Amberfox @soots @Geminid @Kalorin @TwT @Corgabe @Uva @TheChurchGrim @Draconequis @torreywolf @Gethsemane @bonevine @Waslala @SilverRain @Hananathenerd77 @StolassPrince @Eucyon @504 @Threepkaters @Cyrce @Nalabyte @Kaveh @ArtanisNerwen @Jayfeather88 @AMoonlitKnight @Spinosaur @Apfelobst @Sharen @Psilocin @XENDRAENYX @Birdsofwax @Skyhold @BlueCloud07 @BandagedFrosting @Kuroda @Penguinball
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
Could I please snag male B?

And I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please!
Could I please snag male B?

And I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Niabi
I'd like to buy male A please!
@Niabi
I'd like to buy male A please!
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
@Birdsofwax
10-4. ^^

@Kuroda
Yup! Send a CR and he's yours!
@Birdsofwax
10-4. ^^

@Kuroda
Yup! Send a CR and he's yours!
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Niabi

I love male E. I am a little low on funds at the moment. Are there any items or genes you may be interested in? I have some work to do yet and may be able to get the funds in time.
@Niabi

I love male E. I am a little low on funds at the moment. Are there any items or genes you may be interested in? I have some work to do yet and may be able to get the funds in time.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@Niabi Dang, Male A is already taken, I should have been quicker in checking my messages. Hopefully, another kid with those color combos or similar colors come around again. I still need a kid from this pair.
@Niabi Dang, Male A is already taken, I should have been quicker in checking my messages. Hopefully, another kid with those color combos or similar colors come around again. I still need a kid from this pair.
Empyrean Reflection: Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83