Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G2 Imp Sales!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
@Niabi its always the dragons that you want big clutches for, that give you one or two egg nest... I understand xD Also I had the perfect skin lying around for him <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93962848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/939629/93962848_350.png[/img][/url]
@Niabi

its always the dragons that you want big clutches for, that give you one or two egg nest... I understand xD

Also I had the perfect skin lying around for him <3
93962848_350.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Apfelobst
I'm such a sucker for gold on dragons and I love that lion motif. Very cool look for him!
@Apfelobst
I'm such a sucker for gold on dragons and I love that lion motif. Very cool look for him!
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Apfelobst

Oh, that is just lovely.
@Apfelobst

Oh, that is just lovely.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
May I be on the pinglist please?
May I be on the pinglist please?
@Gaston
Yup! I'll add you to the next round.
@Gaston
Yup! I'll add you to the next round.
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Niabi

thank you! He is sooo matchy (all of your imps, in fact, just hit the right spot for me when it comes to colors)

@RogueLoreWind

Your two Imps are amazing too, love the animal theme with both :)!
@Niabi

thank you! He is sooo matchy (all of your imps, in fact, just hit the right spot for me when it comes to colors)

@RogueLoreWind

Your two Imps are amazing too, love the animal theme with both :)!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Niabi I just got home and saw this ping! I'd love to take male A if someone hasn't beaten me to him
@Niabi I just got home and saw this ping! I'd love to take male A if someone hasn't beaten me to him
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Niabi I would love female C if she's still available :)
@Niabi I would love female C if she's still available :)

DHB6wnA.png
-She/Her
-Drank too much respect women juice, is now sapphic
-Profile Dragon
-Clan Page
-Sales tab
jELaj9w.png
@Nibai Darn, someone asked for male A already D:. I'll just have to wait for the next time for the next male, and hope I'm early enough. Still hoping that I can snag my first kid from this pair.
@Nibai Darn, someone asked for male A already D:. I'll just have to wait for the next time for the next male, and hope I'm early enough. Still hoping that I can snag my first kid from this pair.
Empyrean Reflection: Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
@Warlocke
Send a CR and he's yours!

@AMoonlitKnight
Yup! She's available!
@Warlocke
Send a CR and he's yours!

@AMoonlitKnight
Yup! She's available!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83