Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (((EGG ADDICT))) currently closed!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Possum
Will do, I have one being auctioned right now actually. If you are interested she is in the spotlight section and that has a link to her auction.
@Possum
Will do, I have one being auctioned right now actually. If you are interested she is in the spotlight section and that has a link to her auction.
@Neintails, I saw her! She's gorgeous but I don't need a thicket. I'm specifically looking for an x/rose/rose girl and x/seafoam/seafoam boy. And of the new colors, I'm mad about radioactive and most of the brown range additions.
@Neintails, I saw her! She's gorgeous but I don't need a thicket. I'm specifically looking for an x/rose/rose girl and x/seafoam/seafoam boy. And of the new colors, I'm mad about radioactive and most of the brown range additions.
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
@Possum
Alright gotcha, I'll keep that in mind when I hatch and let you know if I get one. Last week I got a Pearl/Pearl/Swamp nocturne girl but that tert is killing me so I'm not sure if I should keep her and leave out the last gene or just sell her pastel butt.
@Possum
Alright gotcha, I'll keep that in mind when I hatch and let you know if I get one. Last week I got a Pearl/Pearl/Swamp nocturne girl but that tert is killing me so I'm not sure if I should keep her and leave out the last gene or just sell her pastel butt.
@Neintails ooooh that tert is absolutely a dilemma. How do you feel about the Lace tert gene? Maybe she could come out looking like a rose, lol.
@Neintails ooooh that tert is absolutely a dilemma. How do you feel about the Lace tert gene? Maybe she could come out looking like a rose, lol.
_________SmBLerv.png_ _ __SwjxiXr.png_ _ __2lLWOc3.png_ _ __E4B4gsl.png_ _ __rkoKRrQ.png_
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=11&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=85&auth=752fe11cef39075579cdd656429fcf8a7c570afc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Good, not great, imo. She might be right up someone’s alley though. I’ve seen a lot of players intentionally seeking what I’d consider mismatched colors because of their rarety and newness!
dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=11&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=16&winggene=1&wings=85&auth=752fe11cef39075579cdd656429fcf8a7c570afc&dummyext=prev.png

Good, not great, imo. She might be right up someone’s alley though. I’ve seen a lot of players intentionally seeking what I’d consider mismatched colors because of their rarety and newness!
@Possum
Interesting... I just returned to the game last month after a year hiatus but I've been playing since launch so I know the basics of the game but never what is in style. Maybe I'll auction her off for something more up my ally which would be darker colors with vivid terts. *nods his head*
@Possum
Interesting... I just returned to the game last month after a year hiatus but I've been playing since launch so I know the basics of the game but never what is in style. Maybe I'll auction her off for something more up my ally which would be darker colors with vivid terts. *nods his head*
@Neintails, hey, me too! I took nearly two years off and came back just after Wildclaw breed change scrolls were cycled out of the Marketplace again. Utter devastation to my heart. I prowl around the LF Dragons forum for fun, so I’ll totally let you know if I see someone seeking something you’ve hatched. Good luck selling!
@Neintails, hey, me too! I took nearly two years off and came back just after Wildclaw breed change scrolls were cycled out of the Marketplace again. Utter devastation to my heart. I prowl around the LF Dragons forum for fun, so I’ll totally let you know if I see someone seeking something you’ve hatched. Good luck selling!
@Neintails Little question, do you take donations? I recently sniped a gen one that was at fodder price and I was surprised by how beautiful he could actually be. I don't like him enough to keep him, but maybe I can hand him over to you who would know better how to price him and sell him? Thanks! Sorry if thats a strange request. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21899018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218991/21899018_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Neintails

Little question, do you take donations? I recently sniped a gen one that was at fodder price and I was surprised by how beautiful he could actually be. I don't like him enough to keep him, but maybe I can hand him over to you who would know better how to price him and sell him?

Thanks! Sorry if thats a strange request.
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
Bump
Bump
HA_Basic.png
@PhoenixFire
Not a strange request at all! Thank you for offering, we'd be happy to take his in and resell him. I'll give you the profit from his sale if you'd like, I'll probably price him for 10k.
@PhoenixFire
Not a strange request at all! Thank you for offering, we'd be happy to take his in and resell him. I'll give you the profit from his sale if you'd like, I'll probably price him for 10k.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11