Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (((EGG ADDICT))) currently closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Neintails

Want to be affiliates to my hatchery? If you want it I also have a plague unhatched egg for sale too, if you want it let me know.
@Neintails

Want to be affiliates to my hatchery? If you want it I also have a plague unhatched egg for sale too, if you want it let me know.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Goodnight bump
Goodnight bump
@theblackdahlia [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36845660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368457/36845660_350.png[/img] [/url] Did this girl already sell? :)
@theblackdahlia

36845660_350.png

Did this girl already sell? :)
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
Morning bump
Morning bump
@wnznpeh

Not yet. I've been debating auctioning her or selling her but I think I will end up just selling her. I will ping you when she's up!
@wnznpeh

Not yet. I've been debating auctioning her or selling her but I think I will end up just selling her. I will ping you when she's up!
HA_Basic.png
@IcyWolfDragon
Sorry for the delay in response, I always have a lot of pings and sometimes stupidly overlook one. But, I'd be happy to be affiliates with you! I just put up a link back image for our hatchery.

As for the egg how much are you asking?
@IcyWolfDragon
Sorry for the delay in response, I always have a lot of pings and sometimes stupidly overlook one. But, I'd be happy to be affiliates with you! I just put up a link back image for our hatchery.

As for the egg how much are you asking?
@Neintails
May I be added to the general pinglist? :0
@Neintails
May I be added to the general pinglist? :0

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Neintails

Currently the egg is in the AH for 244000 in treasure, but I dont mind going a little lower. I will add your banner now!
@Neintails

Currently the egg is in the AH for 244000 in treasure, but I dont mind going a little lower. I will add your banner now!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Shirenu
Of course, thank you! I am going to be updating with some new dragons later today.

@IcyWolfDragon
It looks like the lowest AH price for eggs is 225049T if you'd want to go lower than that I'll buy it but otherwise I'll pass for now. Thank you very much for the offer!
@Shirenu
Of course, thank you! I am going to be updating with some new dragons later today.

@IcyWolfDragon
It looks like the lowest AH price for eggs is 225049T if you'd want to go lower than that I'll buy it but otherwise I'll pass for now. Thank you very much for the offer!
@Neintails

Sadly, I really don't want to go any lower than 200kt. Anything above that is great but it is up to you.
@Neintails

Sadly, I really don't want to go any lower than 200kt. Anything above that is great but it is up to you.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11