Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (((EGG ADDICT))) currently closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Neintails

Could you add me to the pinglist, please?

@Neintails

CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Neintails

@Neintails

CNgGkuJm.jpg
[img]https://image.ibb.co/my3XY6/bump.png[/img] Just walked in so bumping real quick, I will be back to update the thread with sold dragons and ping list adds. Thank you everyone for being so awesome and welcoming towards our new hatchery!
bump.png

Just walked in so bumping real quick, I will be back to update the thread with sold dragons and ping list adds. Thank you everyone for being so awesome and welcoming towards our new hatchery!
Bump!
Bump!
HA_Basic.png
@Neintails Hi! I'd like to be on your pinglist whenever there are new available dragons up. (You and other sellers, I'm pinging you because you're the OP of this thread.)
@Neintails Hi! I'd like to be on your pinglist whenever there are new available dragons up. (You and other sellers, I'm pinging you because you're the OP of this thread.)
@SilverQuark
Alright thank you! I'll add you up right now and let you know when the new dragons come in. I'm actually planning a small mass hatch once I have the room in my lair to do so.
@SilverQuark
Alright thank you! I'll add you up right now and let you know when the new dragons come in. I'm actually planning a small mass hatch once I have the room in my lair to do so.
@Neintails

Could I be on your general pinglist?
@Neintails

Could I be on your general pinglist?
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero
Sure thing, adding you now. Thanks for your interest!
@Gurrero
Sure thing, adding you now. Thanks for your interest!
@Neintails

Thanks! Don't have any room for a project right now, but you've got some cute G1's so I'll keep you in mind :3
@Neintails

Thanks! Don't have any room for a project right now, but you've got some cute G1's so I'll keep you in mind :3
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
Bump!
Bump!
HA_Basic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11