Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | » VOLTRON Hatchery «
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@LapisDragon17718

Which images precisely
@LapisDragon17718

Which images precisely
tumblr_ov78iyzwrb1wz5dlfo8_r2_250.png
@GalaxiesAndStars

They're fixed now, its fine.
@GalaxiesAndStars

They're fixed now, its fine.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@GalaxiesAndStars

Yeah! I've been looking forward to your hatchery opening!! Could you add me to the Shiro and Pidge pinglists? Thank you so much
@GalaxiesAndStars

Yeah! I've been looking forward to your hatchery opening!! Could you add me to the Shiro and Pidge pinglists? Thank you so much
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

@LapisDragon17718

THANK GOD, I really wasn't looking forward to telling Im that her graphics were busted
@LapisDragon17718

THANK GOD, I really wasn't looking forward to telling Im that her graphics were busted
@Bluebird88

I'll put you up now, and we're happy to have you ^^
@Bluebird88

I'll put you up now, and we're happy to have you ^^
@Imadia @GalaxiesAndStars

yay for the opening of the hatchery! Though, out of curiosity, do you still need someone for the Pidge nest? I should be able to get more lair space soon, within the next week, and I have nests open T3T
@Imadia @GalaxiesAndStars

yay for the opening of the hatchery! Though, out of curiosity, do you still need someone for the Pidge nest? I should be able to get more lair space soon, within the next week, and I have nests open T3T
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
@VioletAttack

We do! But I'm afraid we won't be needing one for... 18 days (ugh). Is it alright if AndStars or I ping you closer to the date?
@VioletAttack

We do! But I'm afraid we won't be needing one for... 18 days (ugh). Is it alright if AndStars or I ping you closer to the date?
tumblr_ov78iyzwrb1wz5dlfo8_r2_250.png takfb5.png
@Imadia - Yay it's open! Could I be added to the general pinglist please? And if you guys ever need Lightning nests or anything hmu!
@Imadia - Yay it's open! Could I be added to the general pinglist please? And if you guys ever need Lightning nests or anything hmu!

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
@Weezer

Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist now. :)
@Weezer

Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist now. :)
@ClockworkEclipse @Willowdawn @celestialkiller @VioletAttack @LapisDragon17718 @vetra @Anubiis @Anukite @dragon20333 @SakuraAngel @Weezer @5megamoo @Slayborn

Also if any of you guys have pricing ideas that would be great because right now the only suggestion was made by someone on the help thread version of the interest check.

Those prices were 50kt on Pidge and Shiro, 30kt on the rest so...
@ClockworkEclipse @Willowdawn @celestialkiller @VioletAttack @LapisDragon17718 @vetra @Anubiis @Anukite @dragon20333 @SakuraAngel @Weezer @5megamoo @Slayborn

Also if any of you guys have pricing ideas that would be great because right now the only suggestion was made by someone on the help thread version of the interest check.

Those prices were 50kt on Pidge and Shiro, 30kt on the rest so...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62