Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -| Makeshift Menagerie - Reopening |-
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 129 130
@cealygosa why do you keep tagging me?
@cealygosa why do you keep tagging me?
@IrishChaos

Hello dear ! You're on my ping list for Fruit of the Arcan'dor, which was why I had pinged you yesterday. Beyond that, you might be on other ping lists ? Did you ask to be removed from them ?
@IrishChaos

Hello dear ! You're on my ping list for Fruit of the Arcan'dor, which was why I had pinged you yesterday. Beyond that, you might be on other ping lists ? Did you ask to be removed from them ?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
[center][url=/forums/baz/2262134/0/#2262134][img]https://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/5e2718b2-8376-4363-bd48-713c5d20366d.png[/img][/url]
5e2718b2-8376-4363-bd48-713c5d20366d.png
Inactive
[center][img]https://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/1a60ce27-4864-499a-aa8f-939ba50ae277.png[/img] [color=teal]Happy Friday ! So, Sea of Thieves ? I totally didn't spend a full ten hours yesterday plundering people's treasures, I swear. Today we have new hatchlings ! @Gowenna, @Ballad, @NightingaleXIII, @Kybalie, @AwkwardTrashCant, @xLightningCore, @Psychology, @FoxOwl, @IllusionsInsane, @SageK253, @mystiki, @PandorasHope, @Toppazz, @jumbledbyrd, @Drakzaen, @serebronaga, @CatkinStarchild, @Epiphyllum, @Terhena, @ChatZNoir, @AnIllusion, @Lawcaldwell, @Moonlace, @Bog, @Rosekitten, @Cheystar, @Maegelcarwen, @Cynderfire, @Cloudburst2586, @Arcani, @ScarletSultan, @Oakleaf, @Silverspun, @DjSeizure, @Lirissea, @Rukipk, @Colorofstars, @MittensTheKitten, @SoulsCoatls, @Releah, @NashiraNeko, @TimeAgent0 @woolie ( bee ), @Ouji ( wildclaws ), @littleosha ( bee, wasp ), @PinesAwait ( wildclaws ) [b]Ravencrest's Legacy[/b] has [b]Hatched [/b]with[b] 1 Male [/b]! @UrsaBorealis ( all ), @WayRox ( all ), @Cethosia ( all ), @oyamibun ( all ), @Saphirosa ( all ), @Redsand ( all ), @Shydespair ( all ), @Huntess ( all ) This time around we have only 1 [b]Male [/b]whom I've named [b]Rooksguard [/b]! He is listed for [b]50,000 Treasure [/b]! [b]An Experimental Pairing[/b] has [b]Hatched [/b]with[b] 1 Skydancer[/b] ! I have a little simple boy hatched from my experimental breedings, named [b]Faisal[/b], who is listed for [b]30,000 Treasure[/b] ! [b]Black Desert Renegade[/b] has [b]Hatched [/b]with[b] 3 Wildclaws[/b] ! @Huntess ( all ) This time around we have 1 [b]Male [/b]and 2 [b]Females [/b]who are named [b]Samael[/b], [b]Elena[/b], and [b]Lilitu[/b], respectively, and are listed for [b]30,000 Treasure[/b] each ! Many hatchlings remain in [b]" For Sale "[/b] ! Save them from exaltation today ! Reduced prices ! Stop by[b] " Announcements " [/b]to check out what pairs are currently nesting ! Thank you all for viewing <3 Be sure to post here if you need any alternate currencies !
1a60ce27-4864-499a-aa8f-939ba50ae277.png
Happy Friday !

So, Sea of Thieves ? I totally didn't spend a full ten hours yesterday plundering people's treasures, I swear.

Today we have new hatchlings !

@Gowenna, @Ballad, @NightingaleXIII, @Kybalie, @AwkwardTrashCant, @xLightningCore, @Psychology, @FoxOwl, @IllusionsInsane, @SageK253, @mystiki, @PandorasHope, @Toppazz, @jumbledbyrd, @Drakzaen, @serebronaga, @CatkinStarchild, @Epiphyllum, @Terhena, @ChatZNoir, @AnIllusion, @Lawcaldwell, @Moonlace, @Bog, @Rosekitten, @Cheystar, @Maegelcarwen, @Cynderfire, @Cloudburst2586, @Arcani, @ScarletSultan, @Oakleaf, @Silverspun, @DjSeizure, @Lirissea, @Rukipk, @Colorofstars, @MittensTheKitten, @SoulsCoatls, @Releah, @NashiraNeko, @TimeAgent0

@woolie ( bee ), @Ouji ( wildclaws ), @littleosha ( bee, wasp ), @PinesAwait ( wildclaws )

Ravencrest's Legacy has Hatched with 1 Male !

@UrsaBorealis ( all ), @WayRox ( all ), @Cethosia ( all ), @oyamibun ( all ), @Saphirosa ( all ), @Redsand ( all ), @Shydespair ( all ), @Huntess ( all )

This time around we have only 1 Male whom I've named Rooksguard ! He is listed for 50,000 Treasure !

An Experimental Pairing has Hatched with 1 Skydancer !

I have a little simple boy hatched from my experimental breedings, named Faisal, who is listed for 30,000 Treasure !

Black Desert Renegade has Hatched with 3 Wildclaws !

@Huntess ( all )

This time around we have 1 Male and 2 Females who are named Samael, Elena, and Lilitu, respectively, and are listed for 30,000 Treasure each !

Many hatchlings remain in " For Sale " !
Save them from exaltation today ! Reduced prices !

Stop by " Announcements " to check out
what pairs are currently nesting !

Thank you all for viewing <3 Be sure
to post here if you need any alternate currencies !
Inactive
@Cealygosa

I normally can't afford your dragons so I was quite happy I managed to buy the little orca sanguine hatchling! I've actually been trying to breed one out myself so maybe I can free lair space of the pairs I was using to get one now.
@Cealygosa

I normally can't afford your dragons so I was quite happy I managed to buy the little orca sanguine hatchling! I've actually been trying to breed one out myself so maybe I can free lair space of the pairs I was using to get one now.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Cealygosa I *had* to buy Lilitu <3 She's amazing.
@Cealygosa I *had* to buy Lilitu <3 She's amazing.
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
*stealths in, leaves a ruby/diamond statue in place of Faisal, and sneaks out*
*stealths in, leaves a ruby/diamond statue in place of Faisal, and sneaks out*
@Cealygosa
Can you only ping me for a copy of the dad from the ravenscrest legacy pair?
The stained colour has to be the same :)
@Cealygosa
Can you only ping me for a copy of the dad from the ravenscrest legacy pair?
The stained colour has to be the same :)
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Hi Cealygosa! Could I buy Samael for gems please?
Hi Cealygosa! Could I buy Samael for gems please?
@Rosekitten @SageK253

Glad you both got a baby <3 tysm and enjoy !

@Lirissea @Xavaelien

Sent for gems ! Enjoy ^>^

@Saphirosa

Hey dear ! Sure thing, I'll jot that down !

Ty everyone <3
@Rosekitten @SageK253

Glad you both got a baby <3 tysm and enjoy !

@Lirissea @Xavaelien

Sent for gems ! Enjoy ^>^

@Saphirosa

Hey dear ! Sure thing, I'll jot that down !

Ty everyone <3
Inactive
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 129 130