Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -| Makeshift Menagerie - Reopening |-
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 129 130
[center][img]https://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/1a60ce27-4864-499a-aa8f-939ba50ae277.png[/img] [color=teal]Happy Tuesday ! Mythic raid night tonight :I Today we have new hatchlings ! @Gowenna, @Ballad, @NightingaleXIII, @Kybalie, @AwkwardTrashCant, @xLightningCore, @Psychology, @FoxOwl, @IllusionsInsane, @SageK253, @mystiki, @PandorasHope, @Toppazz, @jumbledbyrd, @Drakzaen, @serebronaga, @CatkinStarchild, @Epiphyllum, @Terhena, @ChatZNoir, @AnIllusion, @Lawcaldwell, @Moonlace, @Bog, @Rosekitten, @Cheystar, @Maegelcarwen, @Cynderfire, @Cloudburst2586, @Arcani, @ScarletSultan, @Oakleaf, @Silverspun, @DjSeizure, @Lirissea, @Rukipk, @Colorofstars, @MittensTheKitten, @SoulsCoatls, @Releah, @NashiraNeko, @TimeAgent0, @Vulpess @genuinereality13 ( coatls ), @Ouji ( wildclaws ), @PinesAwait ( wildclaws ) [b]Sparkling Springs[/b] has [b]Hatched [/b]with[b] 2 Males[/b] ! @NightfallAli ( all ), @WayRox ( any male, any xx cyan ), @UrsaBorealis ( all ), @BettaSenpai ( male ), @Cethosia ( all ), @Huntess ( all ) This time around we have 2 [b]XXY Cerulean Male Coatls [/b]! They are named [b]Caspian [/b]and [b]Hudson [/b]and are listed for[b] 100,000 Treasure [/b]! [b]Ministries of Dalaran [/b]has [b]Hatched [/b]with[b] 3 Skydancers[/b] ! @Huntess ( all ) This time around we have 2 [b]Males [/b]and 1 [b]Female[/b]; they are named [b]Ganondorf[/b], [b]Eliphas[/b], and [b]Agnes[/b], respectively, and are listed for [b]200,000 Treasure[/b] each ! [b]Weathered Clay [/b]has [b]Hatched [/b]with [b]3 Hatchlings[/b] ! @commoncomitatus ( all ), @Redsand ( all ), @GoldBlooded ( all ), @josi ( all ) This time around we have 2 [b]Wildclaws[/b], a [b]Female [/b]and a [b]Male[/b], and 1 [b]Male Coatl[/b] ! They are named [b]Eden[/b], [b]Almond[/b], and [b]Maple[/b], respectively, and are listed for [b]50,000 Treasure[/b] each ! Many hatchlings remain in [b]" For Sale " [/b]! Save them from exaltation today ! Stop by[b] " Announcements "[/b] to check out what pairs are currently nesting ! Thank you all for viewing <3 Be sure to post here if you need any alternate currencies !
1a60ce27-4864-499a-aa8f-939ba50ae277.png
Happy Tuesday !

Mythic raid night tonight :I

Today we have new hatchlings !

@Gowenna, @Ballad, @NightingaleXIII, @Kybalie, @AwkwardTrashCant, @xLightningCore, @Psychology, @FoxOwl, @IllusionsInsane, @SageK253, @mystiki, @PandorasHope, @Toppazz, @jumbledbyrd, @Drakzaen, @serebronaga, @CatkinStarchild, @Epiphyllum, @Terhena, @ChatZNoir, @AnIllusion, @Lawcaldwell, @Moonlace, @Bog, @Rosekitten, @Cheystar, @Maegelcarwen, @Cynderfire, @Cloudburst2586, @Arcani, @ScarletSultan, @Oakleaf, @Silverspun, @DjSeizure, @Lirissea, @Rukipk, @Colorofstars, @MittensTheKitten, @SoulsCoatls, @Releah, @NashiraNeko, @TimeAgent0, @Vulpess

@genuinereality13 ( coatls ), @Ouji ( wildclaws ), @PinesAwait ( wildclaws )

Sparkling Springs has Hatched with 2 Males !

@NightfallAli ( all ), @WayRox ( any male, any xx cyan ), @UrsaBorealis ( all ), @BettaSenpai ( male ), @Cethosia ( all ), @Huntess ( all )

This time around we have 2 XXY Cerulean Male Coatls ! They are named Caspian and Hudson and are listed for 100,000 Treasure !

Ministries of Dalaran has Hatched with 3 Skydancers !

@Huntess ( all )

This time around we have 2 Males and 1 Female; they are named Ganondorf, Eliphas, and Agnes, respectively, and are listed for 200,000 Treasure each !

Weathered Clay has Hatched with 3 Hatchlings !

@commoncomitatus ( all ), @Redsand ( all ), @GoldBlooded ( all ), @josi ( all )

This time around we have 2 Wildclaws, a Female and a Male, and 1 Male Coatl ! They are named Eden, Almond, and Maple, respectively, and are listed for 50,000 Treasure each !

Many hatchlings remain in " For Sale " !
Save them from exaltation today !

Stop by " Announcements " to check out
what pairs are currently nesting !

Thank you all for viewing <3 Be sure
to post here if you need any alternate currencies !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Maple and Eliphas for gems???
Maple and Eliphas for gems???
I had to buy Riley. I've been checking back on him several times since he was posted, and I love love love his colors so much.

Also, your posts make me miss WoW </3 But I just don't have the time to dedicate to it like I used to, and I don't enjoy playing it just casually.
I had to buy Riley. I've been checking back on him several times since he was posted, and I love love love his colors so much.

Also, your posts make me miss WoW </3 But I just don't have the time to dedicate to it like I used to, and I don't enjoy playing it just casually.
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
i misread mythic as mystic,,,, i thought that was about PoGo for a minute,,,,
i misread mythic as mystic,,,, i thought that was about PoGo for a minute,,,,
HkhtXgT.png
dgZqX5Q.png
11efmKl.png
1WgaLgV.png
zF6zw52.png
YMPbu9R.png
ENG/DEU OK zPFQlLy.png
@Lirissea

Enjoy them :)

@SageK253

Yay he was my favorite from the nest, glad to see him homed !

Well you do NOT miss mythic raiding it's hard, long, tiring, annoying, and just bleh it's a chore xD

@ChatZNoir

xD I don't know what PoGo is but sorry for confusing ya !
@Lirissea

Enjoy them :)

@SageK253

Yay he was my favorite from the nest, glad to see him homed !

Well you do NOT miss mythic raiding it's hard, long, tiring, annoying, and just bleh it's a chore xD

@ChatZNoir

xD I don't know what PoGo is but sorry for confusing ya !
Inactive
@Cealygosa I dunno, I did MC back in Vanilla and let me tell you *that* was quite a chore lol but it was awesome to get to say "hey, we did that!" at the end of it all.
@Cealygosa I dunno, I did MC back in Vanilla and let me tell you *that* was quite a chore lol but it was awesome to get to say "hey, we did that!" at the end of it all.
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@Cealygosa
PoGo stands for Pokemon Go, I misread mythic as mystic haha XD
@Cealygosa
PoGo stands for Pokemon Go, I misread mythic as mystic haha XD
HkhtXgT.png
dgZqX5Q.png
11efmKl.png
1WgaLgV.png
zF6zw52.png
YMPbu9R.png
ENG/DEU OK zPFQlLy.png
[center][url=/forums/baz/2262134/0/#2262134][img]https://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/5e2718b2-8376-4363-bd48-713c5d20366d.png[/img][/url]
5e2718b2-8376-4363-bd48-713c5d20366d.png
Inactive
[center][img]https://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/1a60ce27-4864-499a-aa8f-939ba50ae277.png[/img] [color=teal]Happy Thursday ! Really busy today so I can't do a huge update as usual... Today we have new hatchlings ! @Gowenna, @Ballad, @NightingaleXIII, @Kybalie, @AwkwardTrashCant, @xLightningCore, @Psychology, @FoxOwl, @IllusionsInsane, @SageK253, @mystiki, @PandorasHope, @Toppazz, @jumbledbyrd, @Drakzaen, @serebronaga, @CatkinStarchild, @Epiphyllum, @Terhena, @ChatZNoir, @AnIllusion, @Lawcaldwell, @Moonlace, @Bog, @Rosekitten, @Cheystar, @Maegelcarwen, @Cynderfire, @Cloudburst2586, @Arcani, @ScarletSultan, @Oakleaf, @Silverspun, @DjSeizure, @Lirissea, @Rukipk, @Colorofstars, @MittensTheKitten, @SoulsCoatls, @Releah, @NashiraNeko, @TimeAgent0, @Vulpess @woolie ( bee ), @Ouji ( wildclaws ), @littleosha ( bee, wasp ), @PinesAwait ( wildclaws ) The pairs that have hatched are [b]Tranquil Glade[/b], [b]Fossilized Contructs[/b], and[b] Vampiric Might[/b]. The babies available are all in [b]" For Sale "[/b]; any that aren't there are on reservation / have been asked for already in my lair. Below are the pinglists for the pairs I listed in the order I listed them, I apologize for the rushed message ! @commoncomitatus ( metallic, bee ), @Sash ( metallic, bee ), @GANOS ( all ), @Halui ( all ), @Huntess ( bee ) @Valistrasza ( all ), @WayRox ( all ) @WayRox ( all ), @CuddlyHippo ( all ), @Pearlgold ( all ) Many hatchlings remain in[b] " For Sale "[/b] ! Save them from exaltation today ! Thank you all for viewing <3 Be sure to post here if you need any alternate currencies !
1a60ce27-4864-499a-aa8f-939ba50ae277.png
Happy Thursday !

Really busy today so I can't do a huge update as usual...

Today we have new hatchlings !

@Gowenna, @Ballad, @NightingaleXIII, @Kybalie, @AwkwardTrashCant, @xLightningCore, @Psychology, @FoxOwl, @IllusionsInsane, @SageK253, @mystiki, @PandorasHope, @Toppazz, @jumbledbyrd, @Drakzaen, @serebronaga, @CatkinStarchild, @Epiphyllum, @Terhena, @ChatZNoir, @AnIllusion, @Lawcaldwell, @Moonlace, @Bog, @Rosekitten, @Cheystar, @Maegelcarwen, @Cynderfire, @Cloudburst2586, @Arcani, @ScarletSultan, @Oakleaf, @Silverspun, @DjSeizure, @Lirissea, @Rukipk, @Colorofstars, @MittensTheKitten, @SoulsCoatls, @Releah, @NashiraNeko, @TimeAgent0, @Vulpess

@woolie ( bee ), @Ouji ( wildclaws ), @littleosha ( bee, wasp ), @PinesAwait ( wildclaws )

The pairs that have hatched are Tranquil Glade, Fossilized Contructs, and Vampiric Might. The babies available are all in " For Sale "; any that aren't there are on reservation / have been asked for already in my lair.

Below are the pinglists for the pairs I listed in the order I listed them, I apologize for the rushed message !

@commoncomitatus ( metallic, bee ), @Sash ( metallic, bee ), @GANOS ( all ), @Halui ( all ), @Huntess ( bee )

@Valistrasza ( all ), @WayRox ( all )

@WayRox ( all ), @CuddlyHippo ( all ), @Pearlgold ( all )

Many hatchlings remain in " For Sale " !
Save them from exaltation today !

Thank you all for viewing <3 Be sure
to post here if you need any alternate currencies !
Inactive
@Cealygosa

Could I please have a reservation for Fossilized Constructs if/when you hatch a male with a white or antique tert?

EDIT: Sorry for the ping. I had it in the post and forgot to remove it before posting ^^"
@Cealygosa

Could I please have a reservation for Fossilized Constructs if/when you hatch a male with a white or antique tert?

EDIT: Sorry for the ping. I had it in the post and forgot to remove it before posting ^^"
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 129 130