Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Dawnbringer Sales/Breeder Hub
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52
@Saraceaser I have a pair of Dawnbringers and am in Light. I've tried to be added as a breeder twice now and for some reason it doesn't go through. Here's the pair I have: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35540508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355406/35540508_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35913228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359133/35913228_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Saraceaser

I have a pair of Dawnbringers and am in Light. I've tried to be added as a breeder twice now and for some reason it doesn't go through. Here's the pair I have:

35540508_350.png

35913228_350.png
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@ForestWolf @Saronai
You have both been added to the Breeder's Directory~ :3

(Saronai, I would totally be interested for a ping when your R/Y/B pair nests! ;3)
@ForestWolf @Saronai
You have both been added to the Breeder's Directory~ :3

(Saronai, I would totally be interested for a ping when your R/Y/B pair nests! ;3)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Awesome! Thank you!
@Saraceaser

Awesome! Thank you!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@/Saraceaser Awesome! Mine nested for first day of BSJ hatchlings for the first time, one hatchling was already purchased by someone for 50 gems. There are still two. One.

Both on AH for 50 gems, names may be changed. I only gave them random names I didn't object to in order to prevent purchases that go unnamed forever and then account leaves or dragon is exalted, unnamed...it makes me too sad lol.

But if you really want one, I wouldn't charge you, I would consider it an honor to gift you one for creating the subspecies in the first place.

Edit to add: They have adult previews in their notes

2nd edit to delete one I sold just now.

Last edit to strikethrough sales details, all sold.
@/Saraceaser Awesome! Mine nested for first day of BSJ hatchlings for the first time, one hatchling was already purchased by someone for 50 gems. There are still two. One.

Both on AH for 50 gems, names may be changed. I only gave them random names I didn't object to in order to prevent purchases that go unnamed forever and then account leaves or dragon is exalted, unnamed...it makes me too sad lol.

But if you really want one, I wouldn't charge you, I would consider it an honor to gift you one for creating the subspecies in the first place.

Edit to add: They have adult previews in their notes

2nd edit to delete one I sold just now.

Last edit to strikethrough sales details, all sold.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I totally bought the first boy. I have a mate for him and everything! Super excited! Thank you!

@Saronai
I totally bought the first boy. I have a mate for him and everything! Super excited! Thank you!

@Saronai
@LuminousGlow Your excitement is thanks enough, you're welcome!

@Saraceaser I wasn't actually expecting them to get snapped up at this price like they have been. I'm gonna take the third one off the AH in case you want her. However, I am willing to just "owe" you first pick of the next nest, or each future nest until you find one you want (feel free to request a specific future hatch day if you like).
@LuminousGlow Your excitement is thanks enough, you're welcome!

@Saraceaser I wasn't actually expecting them to get snapped up at this price like they have been. I'm gonna take the third one off the AH in case you want her. However, I am willing to just "owe" you first pick of the next nest, or each future nest until you find one you want (feel free to request a specific future hatch day if you like).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai
She's quite pretty! However, I'm hoping for a boy, so I'll just wait till next nest. :3
@Saronai
She's quite pretty! However, I'm hoping for a boy, so I'll just wait till next nest. :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser Will add you to boy pinglist then and notify you first next time they hatch one. Is there a date you'd really like for them (obviously one after their recently triggered cooldown)?

Left to my own devices I usually like to save my meaningful pairs for festivals, friends birthdays, etc. This means I'll be trying to shoot for a nest during both Thundercrack Carnivale and then Flameforger's Festival (I need to check my math to be sure I can do both, otherwise it'll be just Flameforger's as I feel that's more suitable to a BSJ). That's only the plan if you don't have a date request though, which I would consider more meaningful than a future festival :D
@Saraceaser Will add you to boy pinglist then and notify you first next time they hatch one. Is there a date you'd really like for them (obviously one after their recently triggered cooldown)?

Left to my own devices I usually like to save my meaningful pairs for festivals, friends birthdays, etc. This means I'll be trying to shoot for a nest during both Thundercrack Carnivale and then Flameforger's Festival (I need to check my math to be sure I can do both, otherwise it'll be just Flameforger's as I feel that's more suitable to a BSJ). That's only the plan if you don't have a date request though, which I would consider more meaningful than a future festival :D
@/SC @/Saronai

I don't mind giving the boy I bought from Saronai to you SC. I can totally wait for the nest nest (whenever that may be.
@/SC @/Saronai

I don't mind giving the boy I bought from Saronai to you SC. I can totally wait for the nest nest (whenever that may be.
Might I be put on a pinglist so that I know whenever you guys get some Dawnbringer boys? I already have a Female, and I'd love to help out by breeding more possible Dawnbringers.
Might I be put on a pinglist so that I know whenever you guys get some Dawnbringer boys? I already have a Female, and I'd love to help out by breeding more possible Dawnbringers.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52