Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | QUITTING-- G1 Lair for Sale- XXY, XXX+
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
@viu

Thank you so much <3 Life is just one big hell adventure lol. Sad to end my dragon pixel hell one, but its time to ship out! <3
@viu

Thank you so much <3 Life is just one big hell adventure lol. Sad to end my dragon pixel hell one, but its time to ship out! <3
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@ClockworkBishop do u have an art tumblr or sth? i'd love to keep seeing ur art, bc it's a+ stuff
@ClockworkBishop do u have an art tumblr or sth? i'd love to keep seeing ur art, bc it's a+ stuff
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@viu

Oh heckles thank you! I'm starting an art tumblr lol! Its clockwork-bishop
@viu

Oh heckles thank you! I'm starting an art tumblr lol! Its clockwork-bishop
@ClockworkBishop

I just wanted to check and see if you would accept some of my art for the double shadow here is my shop with examples If you like it then I'm happy to do multiple pieces to make an equal value! I understand if not! I don't have enough pure to place a higher offer for it :(
@ClockworkBishop

I just wanted to check and see if you would accept some of my art for the double shadow here is my shop with examples If you like it then I'm happy to do multiple pieces to make an equal value! I understand if not! I don't have enough pure to place a higher offer for it :(
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Nefily

I'm more tempted by my pure offer on him right now ;___;

I might come back to you though with some gems!
@Nefily

I'm more tempted by my pure offer on him right now ;___;

I might come back to you though with some gems!
@ClockworkBishop

No worries ^_^ happy to accept an order for gems if you decide on that later!
@ClockworkBishop

No worries ^_^ happy to accept an order for gems if you decide on that later!
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@clockworkbishop

Not sure if you got my last ping since you said you were completely swarmed with them, but I can offer 3.8kg now on the maize/grapefruit/marigold baby
@clockworkbishop

Not sure if you got my last ping since you said you were completely swarmed with them, but I can offer 3.8kg now on the maize/grapefruit/marigold baby
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux

Yup, missed it. My bad!

I'll accept that offer ;D Send a CR at your convenience!

@SuRyong

I have accepted the last offer I got on the Maize/Grapefruit/Marigold baby. However, if you'd still be interested, I'd love to commission a chibi from you with pure gems <3
@Oilux

Yup, missed it. My bad!

I'll accept that offer ;D Send a CR at your convenience!

@SuRyong

I have accepted the last offer I got on the Maize/Grapefruit/Marigold baby. However, if you'd still be interested, I'd love to commission a chibi from you with pure gems <3
^
^
I know she's not a gen 1 but could I buy the obsidian/obsidian/sunset guardian girl by any chance? She's gorgeous!

Also interested in the orca/eggplant/abyss (3k gems?)

@ClockworkBishop
I know she's not a gen 1 but could I buy the obsidian/obsidian/sunset guardian girl by any chance? She's gorgeous!

Also interested in the orca/eggplant/abyss (3k gems?)

@ClockworkBishop
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24