Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | QUITTING-- G1 Lair for Sale- XXY, XXX+
@ClockworkBishop
Ooooh h e cck... A triple Shadow's been my dream and you're the only one I knew who had one, and he obviously wasn't for sale before.
Would you be willing to do holds at all? If I have time to auction off my triple royal and/or 4 digit I might have enough to toss an offer on the Shadow kid, but I don't want to sell 'em and not end up getting your Shadow boy, if you know what I mean? ;v;

Sorry to see you go!
@ClockworkBishop
Ooooh h e cck... A triple Shadow's been my dream and you're the only one I knew who had one, and he obviously wasn't for sale before.
Would you be willing to do holds at all? If I have time to auction off my triple royal and/or 4 digit I might have enough to toss an offer on the Shadow kid, but I don't want to sell 'em and not end up getting your Shadow boy, if you know what I mean? ;v;

Sorry to see you go!
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Actually, I just got a private offer on my triple boy ;___; I'm going to accept it! Thank you so much for your interest though, and I'm sad to go!
@Sucrose

Actually, I just got a private offer on my triple boy ;___; I'm going to accept it! Thank you so much for your interest though, and I'm sad to go!
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@Trickilicky

I hate to inform you of this, but I got a private offer on the triple that I just couldn't refuse. If it falls through somehow, Ill let you know, but for now, hes "Sold".
@Trickilicky

I hate to inform you of this, but I got a private offer on the triple that I just couldn't refuse. If it falls through somehow, Ill let you know, but for now, hes "Sold".
@ClockworkBishop
Awww rip alright, thanks anyways! I guess I'll have to wait until the next one is hatched, somewhere.
I guess I'll toss a 4kg offer on your Shadow/Shadow/Aqua then? I know it is a bit low, but that's literally all I have right now and you said no holds. ;v;
@ClockworkBishop
Awww rip alright, thanks anyways! I guess I'll have to wait until the next one is hatched, somewhere.
I guess I'll toss a 4kg offer on your Shadow/Shadow/Aqua then? I know it is a bit low, but that's literally all I have right now and you said no holds. ;v;
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Sure <3 I'm hoping for closer to 7kg (got em for 7.5?) but if you get more and wanna upp yourr offer, lemme know!
Ill let you know if someone out offers you-- I prob will accept most of the offers I've been getting sometime tomorrow.
@Sucrose

Sure <3 I'm hoping for closer to 7kg (got em for 7.5?) but if you get more and wanna upp yourr offer, lemme know!
Ill let you know if someone out offers you-- I prob will accept most of the offers I've been getting sometime tomorrow.
@ClockworkBishop
Yeah, I saw his bio. ;v;
I'm going to see if I can manage to make another G1 sale or two of my own and see if I can up my offer -- I'm seriously regretting that thousands-of-gems-down-the-drain spending spree I spent a few days ago because gosh darn you have some beautiful kiddos!
@ClockworkBishop
Yeah, I saw his bio. ;v;
I'm going to see if I can manage to make another G1 sale or two of my own and see if I can up my offer -- I'm seriously regretting that thousands-of-gems-down-the-drain spending spree I spent a few days ago because gosh darn you have some beautiful kiddos!
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
I was about to make an offer on Elliot..... until I read his bio

progen-blocked yet again ;A;
I was about to make an offer on Elliot..... until I read his bio

progen-blocked yet again ;A;
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@CrowsFlight

RIP

;___;
@CrowsFlight

RIP

;___;
@Arenthias
@Chalk
@Raidye

I've decided to go ahead and accept all of your offers! :> Send a CR at your convenience <3
@Arenthias
@Chalk
@Raidye

I've decided to go ahead and accept all of your offers! :> Send a CR at your convenience <3
@ClockworkBishop ahh, just wanted to drop in n say i'm gonna be sad to see u go!! best wishes on ur non-dragon hell adventures <3
@ClockworkBishop ahh, just wanted to drop in n say i'm gonna be sad to see u go!! best wishes on ur non-dragon hell adventures <3
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by