Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | QUITTING-- G1 Lair for Sale- XXY, XXX+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
good luck bump! and good luck with RL :) i'll be keeping an eye on the shad/shad/aqua boy, but i don't have enough pure for him rn oTL
good luck bump! and good luck with RL :) i'll be keeping an eye on the shad/shad/aqua boy, but i don't have enough pure for him rn oTL
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@Clockworkbishop

Can I offer 10kG pure on your XXX Shadow please?
@Clockworkbishop

Can I offer 10kG pure on your XXX Shadow please?
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

Sure, but to be honest, as i purchased him for 63.5kg, I'm probably not going to accept that
@Kaial

Sure, but to be honest, as i purchased him for 63.5kg, I'm probably not going to accept that
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@ClockworkBishop

Could you ping me if anybody offers on him? I'll come back when I get home!
@ClockworkBishop

Could you ping me if anybody offers on him? I'll come back when I get home!
@ClockworkBishop
I'm very sorry to see you go! I don't think you'd reconize me, but I remember bidding against you in various auction (flaxen obsidian cough), and your art always caught my eye when I saw it in the forums. It's always sad to see someone familiar leave flight rising, but goodbye!
@ClockworkBishop
I'm very sorry to see you go! I don't think you'd reconize me, but I remember bidding against you in various auction (flaxen obsidian cough), and your art always caught my eye when I saw it in the forums. It's always sad to see someone familiar leave flight rising, but goodbye!
@ClockworkBishop

Lynch (25863498) has no price in his bio, do you have a ballpark estimate for what you're looking for with him?
@ClockworkBishop

Lynch (25863498) has no price in his bio, do you have a ballpark estimate for what you're looking for with him?
7PPXeIw.png
@ClockworkBishop

I'll offer 1mil treasure for the metals/ice wc boy
@ClockworkBishop

I'll offer 1mil treasure for the metals/ice wc boy
@Imani

Yes of course <3

@Satire

I remember you :> I'm sorry to go for sure-- I love this game so so so much. But I really really think its for the best for me at the moment. Sorry to leave after so many awesome bidding wars lol.

Slaughter (Aka "Satan") will always be in my heart.
@Imani

Yes of course <3

@Satire

I remember you :> I'm sorry to go for sure-- I love this game so so so much. But I really really think its for the best for me at the moment. Sorry to leave after so many awesome bidding wars lol.

Slaughter (Aka "Satan") will always be in my heart.
@Tigenki

Bought him for about 3kg, i believe. Somewhere around there would be hecka cool.

@Amphitrite

Okay. I'll put that down! The ratio is about 1:1000, and I got him for 4kg, so I'm likely going to be looking for more.
@Tigenki

Bought him for about 3kg, i believe. Somewhere around there would be hecka cool.

@Amphitrite

Okay. I'll put that down! The ratio is about 1:1000, and I got him for 4kg, so I'm likely going to be looking for more.
@ClockworkBishop
O Okay. I was going to offer 2kg, but that seems a bit low now.

i have a payment coming it today (hopefully) if it does i'll come back and offer more. ;-;

good luck!
@ClockworkBishop
O Okay. I was going to offer 2kg, but that seems a bit low now.

i have a payment coming it today (hopefully) if it does i'll come back and offer more. ;-;

good luck!
2YPv3wq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24