Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 390 391
@Silverspun

Why sure! Be looking forward to some pings in your future ;3
@Silverspun

Why sure! Be looking forward to some pings in your future ;3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
I should now be able to buy the bubblegum skydancer that's on hold for me! (If the price was adjusted on her, I don't mind paying the original price) ;;
@Cuddleh
I should now be able to buy the bubblegum skydancer that's on hold for me! (If the price was adjusted on her, I don't mind paying the original price) ;;
@chuuyas

Oh you nonsense, you get the lesser price like everyone else ;P hehe I believe Shay has your girl at this point but she's also asleep, so I'll shoot her a text to send her over once she's up! c:
@chuuyas

Oh you nonsense, you get the lesser price like everyone else ;P hehe I believe Shay has your girl at this point but she's also asleep, so I'll shoot her a text to send her over once she's up! c:
@Cuddleh

I'd like to buy the cream/raspberry/pink skydancer in gems, it's for treasure in the ah and was wondering if the change in payment would be acceptable
@Cuddleh

I'd like to buy the cream/raspberry/pink skydancer in gems, it's for treasure in the ah and was wondering if the change in payment would be acceptable
ZW9TMQ8.pngiPJdBt9.jpg
@BlueBalloon

It sure would be! It sucks that the AH doesn't let you list things for gems or treasure (being able to put a price for both would be incredible), and Shay just tosses them up for one or the other. I'll have her send him your way :)
@BlueBalloon

It sure would be! It sucks that the AH doesn't let you list things for gems or treasure (being able to put a price for both would be incredible), and Shay just tosses them up for one or the other. I'll have her send him your way :)
@Cuddleh

Thanks I appreciate it :)
@Cuddleh

Thanks I appreciate it :)
ZW9TMQ8.pngiPJdBt9.jpg
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2146473][img]http://i.imgur.com/Kt5VbER.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Kt5VbER.gif

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
@JustALotCrazy
I'd love to grab one of the triple orca females! I don't care which ID
@JustALotCrazy
I'd love to grab one of the triple orca females! I don't care which ID
qcJiXy7.gif
@Cuddleh
HMM. Thank you for the ping~ Now that I look at them, could I possibly get the wildclaw girl? |D I like the bee over the alloy, so I might as well buy that one. You can remove the hold on the coatl and any of my other preferences/reserves. Annnd paying in treasure!
@Cuddleh
HMM. Thank you for the ping~ Now that I look at them, could I possibly get the wildclaw girl? |D I like the bee over the alloy, so I might as well buy that one. You can remove the hold on the coatl and any of my other preferences/reserves. Annnd paying in treasure!
@chuuyas

Hey, you ask for pings and you shall be pinged! ;3 And of course you can, you already know this :P I'll switch things around and mark her off; Shay will send you a PA at some point soon c:
@chuuyas

Hey, you ask for pings and you shall be pinged! ;3 And of course you can, you already know this :P I'll switch things around and mark her off; Shay will send you a PA at some point soon c:
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 390 391