Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 391 392
@leery

Hi hi! I'll send that kiddo along, and no worries on the name - that's for the newbies when they get a dragon for free from us. Some of the free ones we handed out got exalted unnamed, so we've asked for names ever since c: But that doesn't apply when people buy them! We haven't had anyone buy a kiddo from us and exalt it without a name heh

@MangoTangoMagpie

You sure can; @instrumental should be in any time to send them along to you :)
@leery

Hi hi! I'll send that kiddo along, and no worries on the name - that's for the newbies when they get a dragon for free from us. Some of the free ones we handed out got exalted unnamed, so we've asked for names ever since c: But that doesn't apply when people buy them! We haven't had anyone buy a kiddo from us and exalt it without a name heh

@MangoTangoMagpie

You sure can; @instrumental should be in any time to send them along to you :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@bellz4brainz @MangoTangoMagpie

I got y'all. Enjoy the dragos!
@bellz4brainz @MangoTangoMagpie

I got y'all. Enjoy the dragos!

49763387613_4daba3d8aa_m.jpg
[size=2]@ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @CosmicFalcon @Kiradog234 @lilastar @Darkmoonbreeder @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @Coddiwomple @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @smeraldo @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @Bwee @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @owlpox @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @qawfii @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @WolfeyedWitch @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @Lotophage @Kamazu @Thalassarche @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @EveningEmerald @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @Midetta @Faunaflor @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @Jack24 @Piffling @LadySinopa @Seteth @BayLeaff @SpiritX[/size] I am so sorry to bug you guys on top of ALL THE OTHER PINGS you're going to be getting from me over the next week or so but - I'm getting into the Pinglist feature on here! I'm VERY excited for the update, it is indeed going to make some things relatively easier even though there will be some hiccups along the way while they work things out the best they can. Anyway, this is probably one of the last times you guys will see this big block of names - if you guys still want to hang out, see the odd kiddos that we're working on and the old favorites we still breed, I've set up a General Pinglist here: [pinglist=3592] I also went ahead and made a Festival Pinglist (for flight holidays) and a Holiday Pinglist (for things like Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, etc): [pinglist=3600][pinglist=3601] To expand/clarify: if ya subscribe to the General Pinglist, you don't need to sign up for the other two (but you can if you want!). The General Pinglist will be for everything, any hatchies that get listed, that's what will be used every single post. The Festival Pinglist will only be used for those hatchlings from flight holidays (so like we did the Riot kiddos, I would've used that list for this). The Holiday Pinglist will specifically be for not-festival holidays (so the Halloween/Christmas/etc kiddos, I probably would have counted the Friday the 13th kiddos for that too). Furthermore, just because I know some users aren't as chronically online as I am, I'll update my off-site pinglist as y'all migrate onto the on-site one and still also ping those who haven't moved over, for a while at least. I know I tend to lose pings, so I want to make sure I give everyone ample time/notifications to get onto the new lists before the mass-ping option is removed~ As of right now, I'm intending to keep all of my pair pinglists as they are just until I manage to move everything over. It'll take a bit to make all those just because of the sheer NUMBER of them, and those come with the added problem of special instructions (specific gender, color combo, etc). We will get through this all together guys! My current plan is to perhaps just ping each pair's pinglist as the pairs are bred, to have everyone move onto the on-site lists but not generate any extra pings? If anyone has another idea, feel free to share :) Genuinely I am VERY excited tho, as this feature was something I'd been wanting for a WHILE <3 [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2155135/1][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
@ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @CosmicFalcon @Kiradog234 @lilastar @Darkmoonbreeder @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @Coddiwomple @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @smeraldo @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @Bwee @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @owlpox @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @qawfii @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @WolfeyedWitch @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @Lotophage @Kamazu @Thalassarche @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @EveningEmerald @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @Midetta @Faunaflor @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @Jack24 @Piffling @LadySinopa @Seteth @BayLeaff @SpiritX

I am so sorry to bug you guys on top of ALL THE OTHER PINGS you're going to be getting from me over the next week or so but - I'm getting into the Pinglist feature on here! I'm VERY excited for the update, it is indeed going to make some things relatively easier even though there will be some hiccups along the way while they work things out the best they can.

Anyway, this is probably one of the last times you guys will see this big block of names - if you guys still want to hang out, see the odd kiddos that we're working on and the old favorites we still breed, I've set up a General Pinglist here:

I also went ahead and made a Festival Pinglist (for flight holidays) and a Holiday Pinglist (for things like Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, etc):

To expand/clarify: if ya subscribe to the General Pinglist, you don't need to sign up for the other two (but you can if you want!). The General Pinglist will be for everything, any hatchies that get listed, that's what will be used every single post. The Festival Pinglist will only be used for those hatchlings from flight holidays (so like we did the Riot kiddos, I would've used that list for this). The Holiday Pinglist will specifically be for not-festival holidays (so the Halloween/Christmas/etc kiddos, I probably would have counted the Friday the 13th kiddos for that too).

Furthermore, just because I know some users aren't as chronically online as I am, I'll update my off-site pinglist as y'all migrate onto the on-site one and still also ping those who haven't moved over, for a while at least. I know I tend to lose pings, so I want to make sure I give everyone ample time/notifications to get onto the new lists before the mass-ping option is removed~

As of right now, I'm intending to keep all of my pair pinglists as they are just until I manage to move everything over. It'll take a bit to make all those just because of the sheer NUMBER of them, and those come with the added problem of special instructions (specific gender, color combo, etc). We will get through this all together guys! My current plan is to perhaps just ping each pair's pinglist as the pairs are bred, to have everyone move onto the on-site lists but not generate any extra pings? If anyone has another idea, feel free to share :)

Genuinely I am VERY excited tho, as this feature was something I'd been wanting for a WHILE <3
49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg
HI Cuddleh, just b/c my brain's not working rn...to clarify, if we subscribe to the General Pinglist, do we ALSO subscribe to the other pinglists, too, or are they already included in the General?

^^
HI Cuddleh, just b/c my brain's not working rn...to clarify, if we subscribe to the General Pinglist, do we ALSO subscribe to the other pinglists, too, or are they already included in the General?

^^
@BunnySox

Hi! :D What I'm planning to do is use the general pinglist for everything that gets hatched - y'all get annoyed by me the most, it's for EVERYTHING.

The Festival Pinglist will only be used for those hatchlings from flight holidays (so like we did the Riot kiddos, I would've used that list for this). The Holiday Pinglist will specifically be for not-festival holidays (so the Halloween/Christmas/etc kiddos, I probably would have counted the Friday the 13th kiddos for that too).

Thank you for asking for clarification! I'm going to edit this into my above post~
@BunnySox

Hi! :D What I'm planning to do is use the general pinglist for everything that gets hatched - y'all get annoyed by me the most, it's for EVERYTHING.

The Festival Pinglist will only be used for those hatchlings from flight holidays (so like we did the Riot kiddos, I would've used that list for this). The Holiday Pinglist will specifically be for not-festival holidays (so the Halloween/Christmas/etc kiddos, I probably would have counted the Friday the 13th kiddos for that too).

Thank you for asking for clarification! I'm going to edit this into my above post~
[size=2] @pinglist-3592 @pinglist-3601 @ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @Kiradog234 @lilastar @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @Coddiwomple @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @smeraldo @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @qawfii @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @Lotophage @Kamazu @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @Midetta @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @Piffling @Seteth @BayLeaff Doubles: @Offling Dark doubles: @Tsavoritepuppy Double sky: @Thorbjorn Orange: @QueenElsa Imperials: @LadyWinterfell Coatls: @starpants @Okinawa Banescales: @KuroKat XYZ hatchies, aberrs: @foxshapedshadows WC and Banescales: @FireStorm3719 Modern breeds: @Cynderfire Squish: @HowDoiInternet Shay: @antipathy New pairs/updates: @SakuraAngel Fishy Business: @Reithya @WolfeyedWitch (I wrote ya both down since you were both into their first kiddo a couple weeks back) All Hallows: @SakuraAngel Spooky, Scary: @HowDoiInternet Flame-Laced: @Karanja Bloodied Warriors: @FreezingDragons @Farian Blood Spatter: @IllusionsInsane Furiously Fuchsia: @uwuloo (M WC, Obsidian) @Uyi @Karanja @AMothWithAnxiety @/PlaguePlush (obsidian/fuchsia/fuchsia) @SakuraAngel Floral Smoke: @Snowbelle (watermelon) Electronegativity: @MangoTangoMagpie [/size] Just until we all get used to it/I've given y'all a chance to move over, I'm keeping the General Pinglist button at the top of my pings (the festival/holiday ones are linked in the front) c: [center][pinglist=3592][/center] I have to apologize for such a late ping but I ended up staying late at work - between that and dinner, as well as how many kiddos we hatched, it took me a WHILE to list everyone. I tried to list them in order of specific like...Halloween-ness but, ya know, all of us had to get involved. This was a huge hatching ah. Didn't get much in the way of special eyes, but interestingly got some kids that threw genes they have a low chance of throwing (Toil & Trouble, Blood Spatter). Not all of these pairs have had specific pinglists made for them unfortunately, I've been trying to get into it but I've only currently done mine/Shasta's. I'm hoping to get some more done this week but work is picking up/I've been getting home later ;-; If you're on one of the specific pinglists above tho, these are the pairs that have their pinglists made/pls hop into them if you want to keep being notified~ [center][pinglist=7243][pinglist=7211][pinglist=6098][pinglist=6141][pinglist=6127][pinglist=7189][pinglist=7200][pinglist=7224][pinglist=7238][/center] We hope y'all had a good Halloween! :D [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2155135/1][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

@General Pinglist @Holiday Pinglist

@ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @Kiradog234 @lilastar @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @Coddiwomple @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @smeraldo @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @qawfii @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @Lotophage @Kamazu @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @Midetta @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @Piffling @Seteth @BayLeaff

Doubles: @Offling
Dark doubles: @Tsavoritepuppy
Double sky: @Thorbjorn
Orange: @QueenElsa
Imperials: @LadyWinterfell
Coatls: @starpants @Okinawa
Banescales: @KuroKat
XYZ hatchies, aberrs: @foxshapedshadows
WC and Banescales: @FireStorm3719
Modern breeds: @Cynderfire
Squish: @HowDoiInternet
Shay: @antipathy
New pairs/updates: @SakuraAngel

Fishy Business: @Reithya @WolfeyedWitch (I wrote ya both down since you were both into their first kiddo a couple weeks back)
All Hallows: @SakuraAngel
Spooky, Scary: @HowDoiInternet
Flame-Laced: @Karanja
Bloodied Warriors: @FreezingDragons @Farian
Blood Spatter: @IllusionsInsane
Furiously Fuchsia: @uwuloo (M WC, Obsidian) @Uyi @Karanja @AMothWithAnxiety @/PlaguePlush (obsidian/fuchsia/fuchsia) @SakuraAngel
Floral Smoke: @Snowbelle (watermelon)
Electronegativity: @MangoTangoMagpie

Just until we all get used to it/I've given y'all a chance to move over, I'm keeping the General Pinglist button at the top of my pings (the festival/holiday ones are linked in the front) c:
I have to apologize for such a late ping but I ended up staying late at work - between that and dinner, as well as how many kiddos we hatched, it took me a WHILE to list everyone. I tried to list them in order of specific like...Halloween-ness but, ya know, all of us had to get involved. This was a huge hatching ah. Didn't get much in the way of special eyes, but interestingly got some kids that threw genes they have a low chance of throwing (Toil & Trouble, Blood Spatter).

Not all of these pairs have had specific pinglists made for them unfortunately, I've been trying to get into it but I've only currently done mine/Shasta's. I'm hoping to get some more done this week but work is picking up/I've been getting home later ;-; If you're on one of the specific pinglists above tho, these are the pairs that have their pinglists made/pls hop into them if you want to keep being notified~

We hope y'all had a good Halloween! :D
49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg
@Cuddleh Happy Halloween! I'd like to get this boy for treasure with pinglist discount! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90222293][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902223/90222293_350.png[/img][/url]
@Cuddleh Happy Halloween! I'd like to get this boy for treasure with pinglist discount!

90222293_350.png
@Cuddleh Could I get this spooky gal for treasure please ? (also with the pinglist discount ^-^) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90222717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902228/90222717_350.png[/img][/url] Also, Happy Halloween! :D
@Cuddleh

Could I get this spooky gal for treasure please ? (also with the pinglist discount ^-^)

90222717_350.png

Also, Happy Halloween! :D
9WT9rXz.gifezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gifvJSpImf.gif
@Bwee @Peachbug

Hi guys! I just sent those two along, sorry for the delay and have a good night~
@Bwee @Peachbug

Hi guys! I just sent those two along, sorry for the delay and have a good night~
@cuddleh [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90143748][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901438/90143748_350.png[/img][/url] May I buy this pretty girl? I'm on the pinglist so the discount would be sweet c:
@cuddleh

90143748_350.png
May I buy this pretty girl? I'm on the pinglist so the discount would be sweet c:
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 391 392