Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | looking at offers for gen1 imp
1 2 3 4 5
How can you say you've spent real money on FR as an investment if you're not allowed to make trades for FR items with RL currency? You're not actually getting any time of financial return/gain in the short or long term unless you plan to make that money back up with breaking the rules.
How can you say you've spent real money on FR as an investment if you're not allowed to make trades for FR items with RL currency? You're not actually getting any time of financial return/gain in the short or long term unless you plan to make that money back up with breaking the rules.
@warriorjames
It's pretty wild to think about! I know rationally it's not technically real currency but it's still wild to me! I think they way old dragon values has gone up is incredible, I'm proud to have a couple of 5 digits myself and can't believe it at times to be honest!

@dracoon @liteweaver
I think you guys took my comment as sarcastically, and for that I apologize! That wasn't my intent, I was just enthralled by the observation!

As for real currency, gems are purchased at 100 gems per dollar at base value, so they do have a real currency equivalent even if it's not really exchangable in reverse! 400,000 gems would still have a value of $4000 if you bought them without the gem deal where you get a little more bang for your buck... (I wonder what a 400,000 gem pack would discount to? I wish I could spend $4000 as frivolously as on dragons... maybe in dream world where I win the lottery...)
@warriorjames
It's pretty wild to think about! I know rationally it's not technically real currency but it's still wild to me! I think they way old dragon values has gone up is incredible, I'm proud to have a couple of 5 digits myself and can't believe it at times to be honest!

@dracoon @liteweaver
I think you guys took my comment as sarcastically, and for that I apologize! That wasn't my intent, I was just enthralled by the observation!

As for real currency, gems are purchased at 100 gems per dollar at base value, so they do have a real currency equivalent even if it's not really exchangable in reverse! 400,000 gems would still have a value of $4000 if you bought them without the gem deal where you get a little more bang for your buck... (I wonder what a 400,000 gem pack would discount to? I wish I could spend $4000 as frivolously as on dragons... maybe in dream world where I win the lottery...)
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@Adrenaline

Oh, I wasn't replying to you. Lmao. I was replying to the comment below yours. I didn't think you were being disingenuous. ^^
@Adrenaline

Oh, I wasn't replying to you. Lmao. I was replying to the comment below yours. I didn't think you were being disingenuous. ^^
@liteweaver You make back the investment through the income you get from the gen2 imperials created. True, everything stays in the site, but if players pay for the gen2s in gems, that's gems I don't have to buy with real money and can thus put towards RL goals.

That's how I see it at least.
@liteweaver You make back the investment through the income you get from the gen2 imperials created. True, everything stays in the site, but if players pay for the gen2s in gems, that's gems I don't have to buy with real money and can thus put towards RL goals.

That's how I see it at least.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Doragon i have a cave capsule 2013 on mycena cave, as well as a northern wind, 21k nuggets, and can add gems from flight rising on top of that if you'd be interested

like, not a small amount of gems, i have 90kg on hand if you give me time to transfer treasure to gems. just an offer to get you started!
@Doragon i have a cave capsule 2013 on mycena cave, as well as a northern wind, 21k nuggets, and can add gems from flight rising on top of that if you'd be interested

like, not a small amount of gems, i have 90kg on hand if you give me time to transfer treasure to gems. just an offer to get you started!

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@warriorjames

Lol. I guess we have different definitions of what a return on an investment means. It sounds like someone just spent a lot of money on dragons. Pixels can't really pay themselves off in the long run if they're bought with RL currency because you don't even need spend $20k on them to obtain them on FR. Not really a good business/financial move...
@warriorjames

Lol. I guess we have different definitions of what a return on an investment means. It sounds like someone just spent a lot of money on dragons. Pixels can't really pay themselves off in the long run if they're bought with RL currency because you don't even need spend $20k on them to obtain them on FR. Not really a good business/financial move...
@liteweaver
No problem! I just wanted to make sure no one was upset! Thanks for clearing up!
@liteweaver
No problem! I just wanted to make sure no one was upset! Thanks for clearing up!
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
bump for my pal
bump for my pal
1 2 3 4 5