Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | looking at offers for gen1 imp
1 2 3 4 5
Not making an offer because there's no way I can afford her, but I just wanted to stop in and admire. She's ridiculously gorgeous - I envy the lucky person who walks away with her. Best of luck finding a buyer who will give you the price she deserves!
Not making an offer because there's no way I can afford her, but I just wanted to stop in and admire. She's ridiculously gorgeous - I envy the lucky person who walks away with her. Best of luck finding a buyer who will give you the price she deserves!
dnLxeEc.png
@Doragon

For reference, the auction for a 5-digit G1 Imp run by my friend Azura :D I hope that helps give you a good gauge of what to expect, because that is an amazing scatter and she's a total looker c: Good luck!
@Doragon

For reference, the auction for a 5-digit G1 Imp run by my friend Azura :D I hope that helps give you a good gauge of what to expect, because that is an amazing scatter and she's a total looker c: Good luck!
... Here we lay the ones who can't afford her (?)

She's worth a lot, so good luck with the auction. Try not to turn crazy!
... Here we lay the ones who can't afford her (?)

She's worth a lot, so good luck with the auction. Try not to turn crazy!
gxI7g1F.png
A Gen 1 Imp is my dream dragon, but alas I cannot afford her. :'D
A Gen 1 Imp is my dream dragon, but alas I cannot afford her. :'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Doragon
Not sure if anyone has informed you yet, but the last G1 imp I saw sold was for 450,000g pure -- within a day or two of its listing.
@Doragon
Not sure if anyone has informed you yet, but the last G1 imp I saw sold was for 450,000g pure -- within a day or two of its listing.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Doragon

it isn't much and will probably get rejected but the most I can offer is 250 nuggets and 100kt ;^; I'd also probably give you freebies in my art shop and hatchery *but alas I'm poor and I know it isn;t enough for a bootiful bab like her ;^;*
@Doragon

it isn't much and will probably get rejected but the most I can offer is 250 nuggets and 100kt ;^; I'd also probably give you freebies in my art shop and hatchery *but alas I'm poor and I know it isn;t enough for a bootiful bab like her ;^;*
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
@Doragon I was going to say the pure fact she's a 5-digit makes her worth 60k gems minimum but the addition that she's an Imp means I don't have the slightest idea. xD;; Glad there are so many other people who have a better idea (also - never realized so many Gen 1 Imps had come up for sale recently o_o). I'm tapped out on pure, sadly, and not certain if I'd want to part with all my KS fams to try to get her :/ I'dtrytosellmysoulifshewerefire

Best wishes to you... what a fantastic thing to see come for sale! ^^

@Doragon I was going to say the pure fact she's a 5-digit makes her worth 60k gems minimum but the addition that she's an Imp means I don't have the slightest idea. xD;; Glad there are so many other people who have a better idea (also - never realized so many Gen 1 Imps had come up for sale recently o_o). I'm tapped out on pure, sadly, and not certain if I'd want to part with all my KS fams to try to get her :/ I'dtrytosellmysoulifshewerefire

Best wishes to you... what a fantastic thing to see come for sale! ^^

isnt it bizarre to own something worth more than 4000 dollars
isnt it bizarre to own something worth more than 4000 dollars
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
@Adrenaline Is it even more bizarre to have someone say someone has spent over $20k on a single site (and a total of maybe $30k across multiple sites) to get the number of Gen1 Imperials they have? These are serious investments, but they pay themselves back in the long run.
@Adrenaline Is it even more bizarre to have someone say someone has spent over $20k on a single site (and a total of maybe $30k across multiple sites) to get the number of Gen1 Imperials they have? These are serious investments, but they pay themselves back in the long run.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
[quote name="warriorjames" date=2017-03-14 19:02:13] @/Adrenaline Is it even more bizarre to have someone say someone has spent over $20k on a single site (and a total of maybe $30k across multiple sites) to get the number of Gen1 Imperials they have? These are serious investments, but they pay themselves back in the long run. [/quote] They're just pixels, Brent @Adrenaline Either way, beauty in the eye of the beholder? People like the prestige tacked to it.
warriorjames wrote on 2017-03-14:
@/Adrenaline Is it even more bizarre to have someone say someone has spent over $20k on a single site (and a total of maybe $30k across multiple sites) to get the number of Gen1 Imperials they have? These are serious investments, but they pay themselves back in the long run.
They're just pixels, Brent

@Adrenaline

Either way, beauty in the eye of the beholder? People like the prestige tacked to it.
1 2 3 4 5