Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | looking at offers for gen1 imp
1 2 3 4 5
*gapes* holy mother of...

i have a scroll case and a whole lair of unbred gened g1s and i do art and i have 10kg and 2mil treasure... any of those interest you?

edit: so i saw you want pure.... i will start liquidating. can you ping me if you get offers? like keep me in touch. please.
*gapes* holy mother of...

i have a scroll case and a whole lair of unbred gened g1s and i do art and i have 10kg and 2mil treasure... any of those interest you?

edit: so i saw you want pure.... i will start liquidating. can you ping me if you get offers? like keep me in touch. please.
@Doragon wouldn't be surprised if she went for 300-400kg tbh
@Doragon wouldn't be surprised if she went for 300-400kg tbh
@Doragon

I can give you three magic beans

On a more serious note: she is going to go for a tonne. I can easilly see her going for a few hundred thousand gems tbh. Maybe more
@Doragon

I can give you three magic beans

On a more serious note: she is going to go for a tonne. I can easilly see her going for a few hundred thousand gems tbh. Maybe more
2z3ylwh.gif
@Titor Thanks for the ping. An Ice female I paid for is on an inactive account. This Shadow female would certainly make up for her.

@Doragon Titor is correct in that people need time to put together what is needed (me being one of them), especially of you want it pure. I'll certainly be keeping tabs on this to see if there's any chance of me getting her in the near future.
@Titor Thanks for the ping. An Ice female I paid for is on an inactive account. This Shadow female would certainly make up for her.

@Doragon Titor is correct in that people need time to put together what is needed (me being one of them), especially of you want it pure. I'll certainly be keeping tabs on this to see if there's any chance of me getting her in the near future.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Titor
oop sorry I thought I remember seeing someone's comment about raising his buyout and you said you weren't worried and didn't mind selling him quicker. Also the 5 was a mistype on my phone, I guess since theirs is a 5 I just typed the same even though I knew he was a 4.... xD

Also, wow have I really missed that many gen1 imp sales? Last one asides from yours that I remember was almost a year and a half ago. :P
@Titor
oop sorry I thought I remember seeing someone's comment about raising his buyout and you said you weren't worried and didn't mind selling him quicker. Also the 5 was a mistype on my phone, I guess since theirs is a 5 I just typed the same even though I knew he was a 4.... xD

Also, wow have I really missed that many gen1 imp sales? Last one asides from yours that I remember was almost a year and a half ago. :P
OOIa5x2.png
Openly weeping
Openly weeping
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
weeps for my lack of pure
weeps for my lack of pure
M2Zz7wd.png
@Doragon - Oooh. I'd be super interested (been looking for a lady for my male G1 imp for ages too @-@) but there's no way I'd be able to pay you what she's worth in pure if you aren't interested in payment plans. xD Good luck with her though! I'll probably stalk around on these boards to see what kind of responses you get. c:
@Doragon - Oooh. I'd be super interested (been looking for a lady for my male G1 imp for ages too @-@) but there's no way I'd be able to pay you what she's worth in pure if you aren't interested in payment plans. xD Good luck with her though! I'll probably stalk around on these boards to see what kind of responses you get. c:

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
Looking at my bank I can only offer 11k gem with load of gen one with custom skins. I do have old festival Apperal if your interested! I do art as well if that takes your interest too
Looking at my bank I can only offer 11k gem with load of gen one with custom skins. I do have old festival Apperal if your interested! I do art as well if that takes your interest too
35326_s.gif
@doragon would you take bids in all eggs? i joke, i joke. Mind pinging me if you get an offer on her so I can consider the competition?
@doragon would you take bids in all eggs? i joke, i joke. Mind pinging me if you get an offer on her so I can consider the competition?
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 3 4 5