Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Into the Forest - Closed
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
@Caliypso Hey there! May I request a future breeding of a male version of this Skydancer with Light eyes? Thank you so much! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61386309] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613864/61386309_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Caliypso Hey there! May I request a future breeding of a male version of this Skydancer with Light eyes? Thank you so much!

61386309_350.png

egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
@Caliypso hi! Hopefully you’re doing better! May I please be added to the pinglist for The Cambion? No rush tho take your time!
@Caliypso hi! Hopefully you’re doing better! May I please be added to the pinglist for The Cambion? No rush tho take your time!
x-arcane-skull-left.png 52418.png
@Caliypso could I be added to the pinglists for the eonar, the boglings, the rlyeh, the disillusion, the dreamers, the peregrine, the bunyip, the nymph, and the skinwalkers?

I was looking through all the hatchling my dragons ever birthed and stumbled across your hatchery and you have so many beautiful pairs!
@Caliypso could I be added to the pinglists for the eonar, the boglings, the rlyeh, the disillusion, the dreamers, the peregrine, the bunyip, the nymph, and the skinwalkers?

I was looking through all the hatchling my dragons ever birthed and stumbled across your hatchery and you have so many beautiful pairs!
Hello @Caliypso! I bought a dragon from you a while back and would love if I were added to your general pinglist? For some reason I thought I was already on the pinglist but I guess not, your dragons are beautiful!

Thank you!!
~z
Hello @Caliypso! I bought a dragon from you a while back and would love if I were added to your general pinglist? For some reason I thought I was already on the pinglist but I guess not, your dragons are beautiful!

Thank you!!
~z
ctYHVNq.png
I'd like to be on the pinglist for the aurous please :) @caliypso
I'd like to be on the pinglist for the aurous please :) @caliypso
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
@caliypso would you add me to the pinglist? i have 3 descendants of your naiades pair by accident just because i found them all so pretty xD
@caliypso would you add me to the pinglist? i have 3 descendants of your naiades pair by accident just because i found them all so pretty xD
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa----
-
gijinkas
-

-
accents
tTvispS.png
@Caliypso

I'd love to be added to The Olympians, The Pirates, The Dawn Breakers, and any new pairs please! Thank you!! <3
@Caliypso

I'd love to be added to The Olympians, The Pirates, The Dawn Breakers, and any new pairs please! Thank you!! <3
[size=0] @Crusnik073 @ForeverEnchanted @Aerodactyl @Aven @CaddaWren @DreamingFoxes @adrienne1614 @infinitesky @FloweredMachine @AtticSaltStorms @Duchannes @Kybalie @LadyRenee @Azcazach @L1llysage @trubbish @Wolvenrose @Aqil @Tedium @endlessangels @Rionach @kijyo @xuekalin @Cyrx @Skelenug @CrazyBat @IAmColour @Damindra @Endernil @Zippo @Zoanthia @Lavaaquamarine @Starbug @Australotte @Stephan @FireflyRhapsody @Artgeekallday @smeen @SkyesBride @Ghostmateria @Silverspun @browncoatparadox @Fervanus @SageK253 @katssby @NightingaleXIII @Aisuruu @Drastalblight @DaDragon @wildgrapevine @Brightling274 @Cynil @Knight0wl @briar @CrossHound @uselessthimbs @Seonais @breadsacrifice @IllusionsInsane @LazyLilSkitty @SkeletonPrince @SuperNinjaDragon @KismetWoof @FalFrickinNope @Oriette @Drao @HalcyonBlaze @Missfancy @bborzoi @SilverChilver @Farron @CelestialMuse @Ankhiale86 @Saturation @HalcyonBlaze @24Finns @KairinRose @Deshmond @OnionOwl @Pressia @argotiquely @Lunarias @Harana @Veracity @Nyris @ForestFae9 @bogbody @johnnytrash @DarkliteDragon @Babi @Egdy @EmeraldJubilee @Loyalties @Kaixin @PatientZer0 @battleaxe @Hinatara @Tortallan @bungalorf @LaurelsAndMoss @bratzdoll @pupunya @AbyssSlayer @R4B1ES @silenceglaive @PoisonCake @kyrin18 @Saraceaser @Sunchase @KrazKitCat @Freydra @clerval @summermagpie @Kar @Maybellmay @Mythwhisper @ChloeM @Janegodzilla @Violence @Farwalker @MiniPandaBuns @Drizzlesong @Goblincat [/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/A7Odgox.png[/img][/center] After some time away and with some consideration, I've decided to close this hatchery. I'm not going to completely disappear, I'll still be selling dragons just on a much smaller scale. And if things go well I might open another hatchery in the future. I'd just really like to thank everyone for their support through this. I wouldn't have been able to make this place what it was without you! Hope to see you again soon! ~Caliypso [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/A7Odgox.png[/img][/center]

@Crusnik073 @ForeverEnchanted @Aerodactyl @Aven @CaddaWren
@DreamingFoxes @adrienne1614 @infinitesky @FloweredMachine @AtticSaltStorms
@Duchannes @Kybalie @LadyRenee @Azcazach @L1llysage
@trubbish @Wolvenrose @Aqil @Tedium @endlessangels
@Rionach @kijyo @xuekalin @Cyrx @Skelenug
@CrazyBat @IAmColour @Damindra @Endernil @Zippo
@Zoanthia @Lavaaquamarine @Starbug @Australotte @Stephan
@FireflyRhapsody @Artgeekallday @smeen @SkyesBride @Ghostmateria
@Silverspun @browncoatparadox @Fervanus @SageK253 @katssby
@NightingaleXIII @Aisuruu @Drastalblight @DaDragon @wildgrapevine
@Brightling274 @Cynil @Knight0wl @briar @CrossHound
@uselessthimbs @Seonais @breadsacrifice @IllusionsInsane @LazyLilSkitty
@SkeletonPrince @SuperNinjaDragon @KismetWoof @FalFrickinNope @Oriette
@Drao @HalcyonBlaze @Missfancy @bborzoi @SilverChilver
@Farron @CelestialMuse @Ankhiale86 @Saturation @HalcyonBlaze
@24Finns @KairinRose @Deshmond @OnionOwl @Pressia
@argotiquely @Lunarias @Harana @Veracity @Nyris
@ForestFae9 @bogbody @johnnytrash @DarkliteDragon @Babi
@Egdy @EmeraldJubilee @Loyalties @Kaixin @PatientZer0
@battleaxe @Hinatara @Tortallan @bungalorf @LaurelsAndMoss
@bratzdoll @pupunya @AbyssSlayer @R4B1ES @silenceglaive
@PoisonCake @kyrin18 @Saraceaser @Sunchase @KrazKitCat
@Freydra @clerval @summermagpie @Kar @Maybellmay
@Mythwhisper @ChloeM @Janegodzilla @Violence @Farwalker
@MiniPandaBuns @Drizzlesong @Goblincat
A7Odgox.png

After some time away and with some consideration, I've decided to close this hatchery.
I'm not going to completely disappear, I'll still be selling dragons just on a much smaller scale. And if things go well I might open another hatchery in the future.

I'd just really like to thank everyone for their support through this.
I wouldn't have been able to make this place what it was without you!

Hope to see you again soon!
~Caliypso
A7Odgox.png
Thank you for letting us know! If you do open another hatchery be sure to ping us too (^_^)
Thank you for letting us know! If you do open another hatchery be sure to ping us too (^_^)
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Ahhh, I'm sorry to see you close, but thank you so much for all the beautiful dragons over the years! If you open a new hatchery, please ping me. Best of luck with whatever you choose to do next! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Ahhh, I'm sorry to see you close, but thank you so much for all the beautiful dragons over the years! If you open a new hatchery, please ping me. Best of luck with whatever you choose to do next!
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304