Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Old lair sail, God's,Fun#, Gen1, oldes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@mes3

I'm interested in flash Flash, #673888! Do you have a price in mind for him? o:
@mes3

I'm interested in flash Flash, #673888! Do you have a price in mind for him? o:
fire_ani.gifvKVwqMO.pngfire_ani.gif
@mes3 i am still interested in what derg i previously inquired about! could you hold her until the end of the festival and then we can discuss payment? c:
@mes3 i am still interested in what derg i previously inquired about! could you hold her until the end of the festival and then we can discuss payment? c:
o3cnurs.gif IJekmnX.gif
If you haven't, you should really consider pinging the old dragon collectors.. you may be sitting on oodles of dragon cash with those three year olds. Here is the link to the ping lists.
@mes3

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit#gid=815004173
If you haven't, you should really consider pinging the old dragon collectors.. you may be sitting on oodles of dragon cash with those three year olds. Here is the link to the ping lists.
@mes3

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit#gid=815004173
@mes3 i am only on the pinglist for june 9 hatchdate, or should be. I think you may have grabbed from the wrong pinglist ^^
@mes3 i am only on the pinglist for june 9 hatchdate, or should be. I think you may have grabbed from the wrong pinglist ^^
nRvmYpn.png
@mes3 hmmm ok I'd have to think on going that high, I often buy my oldies between 200-300k, but they are very hard to price. I have gone higher on some but that's when they're unbred, really low ID number or if you get into a bidding war XD

He does have some unfortunate named offspring in his list too along with an unnamed. I can up it to 200 gems + 100k for sure right now, let me know how that sounds!
@mes3 hmmm ok I'd have to think on going that high, I often buy my oldies between 200-300k, but they are very hard to price. I have gone higher on some but that's when they're unbred, really low ID number or if you get into a bidding war XD

He does have some unfortunate named offspring in his list too along with an unnamed. I can up it to 200 gems + 100k for sure right now, let me know how that sounds!
@mes3 Can I get a ballpark price for flash?
@mes3 Can I get a ballpark price for flash?
wzvgNWH.png
@mes3

I am definitely still interested in Earthshaker and River :)
@mes3

I am definitely still interested in Earthshaker and River :)
@mes3 Chocorange is simply beautiful with that accent complimenting her colors! Of course I expect she doesn't come with it ;3 I'll start an offer at 100,000 treasure, you tell me if it's too high or too low.
@mes3 Chocorange is simply beautiful with that accent complimenting her colors! Of course I expect she doesn't come with it ;3 I'll start an offer at 100,000 treasure, you tell me if it's too high or too low.
@mes3 I'm also interested in chocorange she ist just beautiful *-* [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=46&auth=13af06cffd69f67a25ba3999c656beb7e5fcc883&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I don't know what to price her at... Do you maybe have a price range for her?
@mes3
I'm also interested in chocorange she ist just beautiful *-*
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=56&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=46&auth=13af06cffd69f67a25ba3999c656beb7e5fcc883&dummyext=prev.png
I don't know what to price her at... Do you maybe have a price range for her?
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@mes3 How much are you trying to get for MapleMoth? (:
@mes3 How much are you trying to get for MapleMoth? (:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7