Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Old lair sail, God's,Fun#, Gen1, oldes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@mes3 is that Unnamed #24682450 still available? i have silver muck, x3 green sludge if you are interested and i have a few apparel that isnt in use. i of course can pay whatever difference there is in treasure.
@mes3 is that Unnamed #24682450 still available? i have silver muck, x3 green sludge if you are interested and i have a few apparel that isnt in use. i of course can pay whatever difference there is in treasure.
o3cnurs.gif IJekmnX.gif
@Eglantin @Uther @Altariel @Stormflight @BeelzemonX @Alto1958 @Charliebear @Vaze @rexobee @oOArinaOo

HI ALL I have not forgoten about you all, I just got a computer I can barow for a unspesitive amout of time.(aka as long as i need it TTwTT than you!) gust got on FR to do bare minimell, but now i can achilly do things! XD Pleace let me know if you are still interested and give a offer ;) if you would like to wait till after "RIOT OF ROT" I'm cool with that! It would be beter for me at lest. but if you need one of the dragons ASAP I will do my best to do that for you but know its a crazy bizy week for me only have the chans to really get on and do this on 25 I think maybe a 1/3% chans it will hapen, 1/5% on 27, 3/4% on 29 and 30. 24 & 28 & 26 1/10% that i will have time to get on. so yay gust a heads up ^^'

( this may be TMI on computer wows but maybe i can get some advise or tips and i just need to get it out of my sistums.... the fans ball barings on my compute are shot and need to see if i can get a new fan or jerry ride cuting out the botem and puting a new biger fan that duz not fit in and may need pante-howa for dust and maybe a stand. need to super the jont next to the power buten cuz ther is 1 skrow that 1/2 way werks out of 5 O.O' so glow some wood i think or maybe apoxe.... but befor that moving... y.....a....y...... so yay if you have any labtop fixing tips for me that would be amazing! XD this is my 1st time fixing a labtop like this. its from 2008 or 2010 so the worenty is out -_-' and bin saving for a new computer so need the chepes way to make it work if i can. but with the borowed computer its not rilly needed but would like it to work as a back up for the new computer I will hopfily get soon/someday)
@Eglantin @Uther @Altariel @Stormflight @BeelzemonX @Alto1958 @Charliebear @Vaze @rexobee @oOArinaOo

HI ALL I have not forgoten about you all, I just got a computer I can barow for a unspesitive amout of time.(aka as long as i need it TTwTT than you!) gust got on FR to do bare minimell, but now i can achilly do things! XD Pleace let me know if you are still interested and give a offer ;) if you would like to wait till after "RIOT OF ROT" I'm cool with that! It would be beter for me at lest. but if you need one of the dragons ASAP I will do my best to do that for you but know its a crazy bizy week for me only have the chans to really get on and do this on 25 I think maybe a 1/3% chans it will hapen, 1/5% on 27, 3/4% on 29 and 30. 24 & 28 & 26 1/10% that i will have time to get on. so yay gust a heads up ^^'

( this may be TMI on computer wows but maybe i can get some advise or tips and i just need to get it out of my sistums.... the fans ball barings on my compute are shot and need to see if i can get a new fan or jerry ride cuting out the botem and puting a new biger fan that duz not fit in and may need pante-howa for dust and maybe a stand. need to super the jont next to the power buten cuz ther is 1 skrow that 1/2 way werks out of 5 O.O' so glow some wood i think or maybe apoxe.... but befor that moving... y.....a....y...... so yay if you have any labtop fixing tips for me that would be amazing! XD this is my 1st time fixing a labtop like this. its from 2008 or 2010 so the worenty is out -_-' and bin saving for a new computer so need the chepes way to make it work if i can. but with the borowed computer its not rilly needed but would like it to work as a back up for the new computer I will hopfily get soon/someday)
@mes3 im still highly interested could a pm you about the 2 i commented about ?
@mes3 im still highly interested could a pm you about the 2 i commented about ?
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@mes3 I can start off with 200 gems for Ember, please let me know if you're looking for higher or if you get a better offer :)

Sorry I can't really offer any advice for your laptop problems, the fan went on my old laptop and it overheated and fried the image card or something I can't remember what they said exactly. Needless to say I ended up just saving up and buying a new one as it was cheaper than getting my whole hard-drive and everything replaced!

Good luck with yours, and I hope it comes to a better resolution than mine did!
@mes3 I can start off with 200 gems for Ember, please let me know if you're looking for higher or if you get a better offer :)

Sorry I can't really offer any advice for your laptop problems, the fan went on my old laptop and it overheated and fried the image card or something I can't remember what they said exactly. Needless to say I ended up just saving up and buying a new one as it was cheaper than getting my whole hard-drive and everything replaced!

Good luck with yours, and I hope it comes to a better resolution than mine did!
gen 1 people hope i do this rite. and i think there should not be 2 pings for some of you.... if what i readied is rite ^^ sorry if i did mixed up thow. 1st time doing this

@aftershock @ambitious @anthea @arienai @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @barakitty @biqua @bob @bones @cairon @calm @canadian @caribou @cedric @chaotic @cherette @cherrywarrior @chichi @chomeister @chrissy @claritywind @cupcakes @cyrya @damelz @dandelions @danizaurs @deathwing @dem @disease @diseased @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @elroking @els @embereye @erianamoon @etchedshadow @faileas @falcoeur @firethroat @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frillshark @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @galacticcannibal @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @gurrero @hailey @heretical @highcastle @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @inquirable @insouciant @invicted @ixia @jamethyst @jestergurl @kaamos @kairoku @kaitii @kanariah @khalerys @kievan @kitterskamala @kittyboops @kurokosworth @lancerivaille @leafdapple1 @leeedea @leyline @linnet @lizardheart @lottie @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @malis @manda @mariposas @masterneko @mate @maybels @mellifera @meonox @miloki @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @necrophades @nennui @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @off @oftquoted @oncamimus @ordona @osayio @ouji @outlandishkg @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @piggysnail @plushie @poland @poo @pretzuls @prism @pushpin @putin @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @roiben @ruinia @sabbat @saintseb @saraceasdr @scaledfoxx @scientist @scoot @searinox @serra @shihana @silverbook @sinfirmitas @sivan @slwing @smileytechie @snaphance @snapple @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @spartalicous @stakie @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @sunnycataj @talia @tangaroa @techmess @terza @tetsuro @thanksmeg @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @trapeze @treedancer @uzaaki9 @vaiya @valishtu @vashtya @vaze @veevi @ventus @verscilith @vespora @voidtech @warlock @wdgaster @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @xairathan @xaishi @zenzic @decadent @feravyne

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

@annika @awayfrombirdland @azure @baku @banshee3234 @carnival @cdrphoenix @chaotic @charias @chimeric @claritywind @coyoteskii @cyrinus @darkniiinja @daxis @eliana231 @fadeela @frostkingdemetri @gacha @glamour @ixia @kanariah @kaseymcshouty @kaylian @khoshekh @lanthanumiridium @leashedragon @leeedea @lumen @mands @misscallierose @mommy @nanairo @natala @nathlene @nomasaurusrex @palilap @peisinoe @raidye @rest @robinn @saphariadragon @shad0stryk @shaft @sinfirmitas @snorreruch @starly @strylan @tangaroa @thedragonsqueen @vaze @kcmutt @wickedhorror @win @wobbitt @wolfscent @xanako @yossarian

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

men are holiday and jan 9
@abstractalgebra @aey @ahillamon @alpinehell @alyci @anhbon921 @anika @anoneclipse @arcticterror @ariatloak @arka @arrowfeathers @artorias @asgoredreemurr @back2reality @betta @biqua @blackandtan @bluetadamore @braviary123 @cassichu @cdrphoenix @chaotic @chocoli @claytondog @clearlakes44 @coffeeshop @culex @darkniiinja @dask @diamondsuits @diseased @drakenhart @embereye @enekokoro @essynkardi @faileas @featherash @firstblush @frillshark @frostkingdemetri @fruityhoofbeast @galacticcannibal @ghostchateau @godiva @grune @hailey @hayum @iralla @ixia @jamethyst @jazz @jovaniskye @kaelabyte @kaitii @kalistys @kanariah @katalist @khoshekh @kikatzu @kiragamicube @kiyami @ladyinkblot @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonade @lemonquartz @lightly @lilybound @loveverly @lunila @magari @maila @mangoramune @marceline @mate @meebo @minxwolfie @miyazaki @mopsekongen @munohs @natala @nathlene @naturalcyber @nightmischief @nonstop @nryenth @parselmouth @peisinoe @porl @prey @rainbowshrimp @rationalparanoia @reborn @rest @rosabelle @roseofromania @royalribbon @sailorlunatone @saintly @saivur @saucydruid @shad0stryk @shadowdawn199 @silvanuyx @silverbook @skiesti @skitzopod @skizzi6661 @snowfarm @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starly @swagset @taipantigress @tangaroa @tarere @temmieatcolleg @tetris @trenzalore @trippfaerie @tugalsan @umbral @vriskittles @walle @why @wildflora @wolfscent @yavanna @yay @yukichan @zelai

[br

1 leaf/leaf/
@ashcat @astraya @astro0 @candycanexolo @chrissy @craigy @culex @dragonweaver @everynne @frostkingdemetri @fruityhoofbeast @gabrielreyes @ghostslugs @hcuolel @hexabeast @ixia @lanthanumiridium @leannaa @m0use @maila @mayuli @megalomaniac @minx @misha @miuv @mummy @nanairo @nathlene @nesu @oncamimus @prey @pyroclastic @rainbowshrimp @rattyfleef @saans @sais @silverlately @simply @skitzopod @smaugthealmighty @starbornwolf @starfire0 @tetsuro @thedragonsqueen @thegodaesthetic @thestormcatcher @triforces @vaze @vriskittles @wickedhorror @wildflora @wolfscent @ysdaar @zelai @xochitl @jetblackoblivion

@ajax4life14 @astro0 @ballad @cirrostratus @clearlakes44 @cyrinus @danizaurs @frillshark @fruityhoofbeast @galacticcannibal @ghostslugs @hcuolel @iralla @jets @jovaniskye @khoshekh @lild @magicalgirlrem @minx @peacekeeper @rest @selki @shadowheart124 @shewolf13 @simply @trenzalore @vet @violette @raidye @ravenmoon

@cassichu @noixy @chocoli @cov @paintingskies @prey @shez @smalldoll @reborn @toastings @ballad @bluetetra @clearlakes44 @contaminate @crowsflight @darkniiinja @delillah @dendariis @dggeoff @erendira @ghostslugs @invicted @m0use @mangoramune @minx @naturalcyber @nukleer @pneuma @sailorlunatone @serenefire @shimmeringxolo @shortkeike @sinistersir @starbornwolf @synnful @thirtyone @thorne @trippfaerie @tugalsan @venneris @vet @yftm @raidye @holo

@cheezit @clearlakes44 @keckbound @magar @starbornwolf @thedragonsqueen @thestormcatcher @vesprite

hope i did this rite sorry if i did not ;-;
gen 1 people hope i do this rite. and i think there should not be 2 pings for some of you.... if what i readied is rite ^^ sorry if i did mixed up thow. 1st time doing this

@aftershock @ambitious @anthea @arienai @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @barakitty @biqua @bob @bones @cairon @calm @canadian @caribou @cedric @chaotic @cherette @cherrywarrior @chichi @chomeister @chrissy @claritywind @cupcakes @cyrya @damelz @dandelions @danizaurs @deathwing @dem @disease @diseased @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @elroking @els @embereye @erianamoon @etchedshadow @faileas @falcoeur @firethroat @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frillshark @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @galacticcannibal @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @gurrero @hailey @heretical @highcastle @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @inquirable @insouciant @invicted @ixia @jamethyst @jestergurl @kaamos @kairoku @kaitii @kanariah @khalerys @kievan @kitterskamala @kittyboops @kurokosworth @lancerivaille @leafdapple1 @leeedea @leyline @linnet @lizardheart @lottie @luciftian @luusan @magari @maila @malis @manda @mariposas @masterneko @mate @maybels @mellifera @meonox @miloki @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @necrophades @nennui @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @off @oftquoted @oncamimus @ordona @osayio @ouji @outlandishkg @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @piggysnail @plushie @poland @poo @pretzuls @prism @pushpin @putin @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @roiben @ruinia @sabbat @saintseb @saraceasdr @scaledfoxx @scientist @scoot @searinox @serra @shihana @silverbook @sinfirmitas @sivan @slwing @smileytechie @snaphance @snapple @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @spartalicous @stakie @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @sunnycataj @talia @tangaroa @techmess @terza @tetsuro @thanksmeg @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @trapeze @treedancer @uzaaki9 @vaiya @valishtu @vashtya @vaze @veevi @ventus @verscilith @vespora @voidtech @warlock @wdgaster @weir @why @wicker @wobbitt @wolfscent @xairathan @xaishi @zenzic @decadent @feravyne

@annika @awayfrombirdland @azure @baku @banshee3234 @carnival @cdrphoenix @chaotic @charias @chimeric @claritywind @coyoteskii @cyrinus @darkniiinja @daxis @eliana231 @fadeela @frostkingdemetri @gacha @glamour @ixia @kanariah @kaseymcshouty @kaylian @khoshekh @lanthanumiridium @leashedragon @leeedea @lumen @mands @misscallierose @mommy @nanairo @natala @nathlene @nomasaurusrex @palilap @peisinoe @raidye @rest @robinn @saphariadragon @shad0stryk @shaft @sinfirmitas @snorreruch @starly @strylan @tangaroa @thedragonsqueen @vaze @kcmutt @wickedhorror @win @wobbitt @wolfscent @xanako @yossarian

men are holiday and jan 9
@abstractalgebra @aey @ahillamon @alpinehell @alyci @anhbon921 @anika @anoneclipse @arcticterror @ariatloak @arka @arrowfeathers @artorias @asgoredreemurr @back2reality @betta @biqua @blackandtan @bluetadamore @braviary123 @cassichu @cdrphoenix @chaotic @chocoli @claytondog @clearlakes44 @coffeeshop @culex @darkniiinja @dask @diamondsuits @diseased @drakenhart @embereye @enekokoro @essynkardi @faileas @featherash @firstblush @frillshark @frostkingdemetri @fruityhoofbeast @galacticcannibal @ghostchateau @godiva @grune @hailey @hayum @iralla @ixia @jamethyst @jazz @jovaniskye @kaelabyte @kaitii @kalistys @kanariah @katalist @khoshekh @kikatzu @kiragamicube @kiyami @ladyinkblot @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonade @lemonquartz @lightly @lilybound @loveverly @lunila @magari @maila @mangoramune @marceline @mate @meebo @minxwolfie @miyazaki @mopsekongen @munohs @natala @nathlene @naturalcyber @nightmischief @nonstop @nryenth @parselmouth @peisinoe @porl @prey @rainbowshrimp @rationalparanoia @reborn @rest @rosabelle @roseofromania @royalribbon @sailorlunatone @saintly @saivur @saucydruid @shad0stryk @shadowdawn199 @silvanuyx @silverbook @skiesti @skitzopod @skizzi6661 @snowfarm @starbornwolf @starfire0 @starly @swagset @taipantigress @tangaroa @tarere @temmieatcolleg @tetris @trenzalore @trippfaerie @tugalsan @umbral @vriskittles @walle @why @wildflora @wolfscent @yavanna @yay @yukichan @zelai

[br

1 leaf/leaf/
@ashcat @astraya @astro0 @candycanexolo @chrissy @craigy @culex @dragonweaver @everynne @frostkingdemetri @fruityhoofbeast @gabrielreyes @ghostslugs @hcuolel @hexabeast @ixia @lanthanumiridium @leannaa @m0use @maila @mayuli @megalomaniac @minx @misha @miuv @mummy @nanairo @nathlene @nesu @oncamimus @prey @pyroclastic @rainbowshrimp @rattyfleef @saans @sais @silverlately @simply @skitzopod @smaugthealmighty @starbornwolf @starfire0 @tetsuro @thedragonsqueen @thegodaesthetic @thestormcatcher @triforces @vaze @vriskittles @wickedhorror @wildflora @wolfscent @ysdaar @zelai @xochitl @jetblackoblivion

@ajax4life14 @astro0 @ballad @cirrostratus @clearlakes44 @cyrinus @danizaurs @frillshark @fruityhoofbeast @galacticcannibal @ghostslugs @hcuolel @iralla @jets @jovaniskye @khoshekh @lild @magicalgirlrem @minx @peacekeeper @rest @selki @shadowheart124 @shewolf13 @simply @trenzalore @vet @violette @raidye @ravenmoon

@cassichu @noixy @chocoli @cov @paintingskies @prey @shez @smalldoll @reborn @toastings @ballad @bluetetra @clearlakes44 @contaminate @crowsflight @darkniiinja @delillah @dendariis @dggeoff @erendira @ghostslugs @invicted @m0use @mangoramune @minx @naturalcyber @nukleer @pneuma @sailorlunatone @serenefire @shimmeringxolo @shortkeike @sinistersir @starbornwolf @synnful @thirtyone @thorne @trippfaerie @tugalsan @venneris @vet @yftm @raidye @holo

@cheezit @clearlakes44 @keckbound @magar @starbornwolf @thedragonsqueen @thestormcatcher @vesprite

hope i did this rite sorry if i did not ;-;
hope im doing this ritew sorry for any mistakes only 2 "7 Digit ID# (IDs under 3,000,000)" @Apothecaria @Bangerat @Bioslice @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @deflyingdutchman @Deluxe @Diamondsuits @dragonpsyche @Dureena @Dursky @gempietra @Grimjaws @kitsune56 @Meilkor @Meredith44 @moolawgoat @nilah @NivMizzet @NomasaurusRex @pandy91 @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @queertactics @RosieHawk @sempurvivium @Shad0stryk@Shadowfire9 @Sinfirmitas @Taarnfalk @Time @tinybalrog @Wendibro @Xemriss @ysa [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b] 6 Digit ID# @acidquill @Acorncap @AileyQuinne @Akumisan @AlexiaSilver @Altariel @altitude @Ampharos @Anivia @Apothecaria @Asina @Asmea @Asobi @Astarothius @Aurora23 @AwayfromBirdland @Azremiel @Bangerat @Baudelaire@Bioslice @Boundary @boxparts @Brindlefur @Cadash @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @castletown @Catfeather @Caurus @Chrestomanci @Claritywind @Combatic0ns @comicsans@Cyrce @Daarka @Danizaurs @Defiance @deflyingdutchman @Deluxe @DeviantDragon @Diamondsuits @dragnia @dragonpsyche @Draxia @Dureena @Dursky @Edaigoa @Eliza @ElphabaThrop @Embereye @eriophora @Faunus @Felixitous @FireflyRhapsody @FloatingInSpace @foxwaffles @Ganymede @garflagamoo @gempietra @Gladewalker @Grimjaws @Heeroku @HorseCrazy @Ignei @Incarnate @Infectionary @Ink @Isis @Ithaca @JD1620 @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Keno @Kimberly @kisaeri @kitsune56 @Knuckle @Korozo @Kysska @Lamang @lawnmowers @legendbeary @Leon @Lexreon @leyline @lightly @LittleLionFire @Lize @Lottie @Luxio @Lykos @Manarion @Mariazny @Megaparsecs @Meilkor @Meredith44 @Micheru @Micolash @Minx @Minxwolfie @MissAlavesa @Miuv @moderneel @moolawgoat@Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @Mue @Narif @Nessuna @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NomasaurusRex @Oleandre @Othelia@Ouji @paragonbroscaa @Peisinoe @Perrydotto @Phaedra @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @Phoenixfyre @PorkWithBones @PrincessNoFun @queerprince @RabitX3 @Rattyfleef @Razzles @Revelare@riskittles @Rogue @RoseOfGehenna @RosieHawk@Rykeir @Safirien @saphariadragon @sempurvivium @Shad0stryk @Shadowdancer@Shadowfire9 @Sinfirmitas @SirLeafheart @Sludgy @Snazzy @SnowFairy @Solanaceae13 @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @starseer @StarTatami @Stormflight @Taarnfalk@Taliska @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Terpsichoria@Tessablue @Texere @TheArcaneKitsune @TheDragonsQueen @ThisNerd @Time@tinybalrog @Tossico @Trickilicky @Vaze @Venneris @Vivium @Walle @Wendibro @Whitefoxtails @whoiseliza @WildFlora @wittykitsune @WolfFenrir @Wolfscent @WoofAlekseev @wordless @Wow @WyldWing @Xemriss @Yachi @Zoustache [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b] mostly nocs @Wryneck, @ebott, @starrynightren @cooneyms
hope im doing this ritew sorry for any mistakes

only 2 "7 Digit ID# (IDs under 3,000,000)"
@Apothecaria @Bangerat @Bioslice @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @deflyingdutchman @Deluxe @Diamondsuits @dragonpsyche @Dureena @Dursky @gempietra @Grimjaws @kitsune56 @Meilkor @Meredith44 @moolawgoat @nilah @NivMizzet @NomasaurusRex @pandy91 @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @queertactics @RosieHawk @sempurvivium @Shad0stryk@Shadowfire9 @Sinfirmitas @Taarnfalk @Time @tinybalrog @Wendibro @Xemriss @ysa
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!

6 Digit ID#
@acidquill @Acorncap @AileyQuinne @Akumisan @AlexiaSilver @Altariel @altitude @Ampharos @Anivia @Apothecaria @Asina @Asmea @Asobi @Astarothius @Aurora23 @AwayfromBirdland @Azremiel @Bangerat @Baudelaire@Bioslice @Boundary @boxparts @Brindlefur @Cadash @CadetArlert @Caerbannog @Cairan @CandiedCanine @castletown @Catfeather @Caurus @Chrestomanci @Claritywind @Combatic0ns @comicsans@Cyrce @Daarka @Danizaurs @Defiance @deflyingdutchman @Deluxe @DeviantDragon @Diamondsuits @dragnia @dragonpsyche @Draxia @Dureena @Dursky @Edaigoa @Eliza @ElphabaThrop @Embereye @eriophora @Faunus @Felixitous @FireflyRhapsody @FloatingInSpace @foxwaffles @Ganymede @garflagamoo @gempietra @Gladewalker @Grimjaws @Heeroku @HorseCrazy @Ignei @Incarnate @Infectionary @Ink @Isis @Ithaca @JD1620 @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Keno @Kimberly @kisaeri @kitsune56 @Knuckle @Korozo @Kysska @Lamang @lawnmowers @legendbeary @Leon @Lexreon @leyline @lightly @LittleLionFire @Lize @Lottie @Luxio @Lykos @Manarion @Mariazny @Megaparsecs @Meilkor @Meredith44 @Micheru @Micolash @Minx @Minxwolfie @MissAlavesa @Miuv @moderneel @moolawgoat@Moomargh @Morgwir @MrBrightside @Mue @Narif @Nessuna @Nicole @NightmaricZor @Niharike @NomasaurusRex @Oleandre @Othelia@Ouji @paragonbroscaa @Peisinoe @Perrydotto @Phaedra @phoeniixfire @Phoenix684 @Phoenixfyre @PorkWithBones @PrincessNoFun @queerprince @RabitX3 @Rattyfleef @Razzles @Revelare@riskittles @Rogue @RoseOfGehenna @RosieHawk@Rykeir @Safirien @saphariadragon @sempurvivium @Shad0stryk @Shadowdancer@Shadowfire9 @Sinfirmitas @SirLeafheart @Sludgy @Snazzy @SnowFairy @Solanaceae13 @soullessdeath4 @Sparkylurkdragon @SpiritusDraconis @starseer @StarTatami @Stormflight @Taarnfalk@Taliska @Tangaroa @TeaRex @Terpsichoria@Tessablue @Texere @TheArcaneKitsune @TheDragonsQueen @ThisNerd @Time@tinybalrog @Tossico @Trickilicky @Vaze @Venneris @Vivium @Walle @Wendibro @Whitefoxtails @whoiseliza @WildFlora @wittykitsune @WolfFenrir @Wolfscent @WoofAlekseev @wordless @Wow @WyldWing @Xemriss @Yachi @Zoustache
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!

mostly nocs
@Wryneck, @ebott, @starrynightren @cooneyms
@mes3 Im very much interested in Chocorange and Sherbert so curios how much :D
@mes3 Im very much interested in Chocorange and Sherbert so curios how much :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@mes3
I'll start with an offer of 150g on Liliana.
@mes3
I'll start with an offer of 150g on Liliana.
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@BeelzemonX its better this way then i know i will not luss it ^^ but if you feel like you need to speek to me with a cunsern please do so.

@Altariel no one has mad a offer yet but i think there was someone also interested in him I will be using this to help me price them all for the oldys
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit#gid=548883568

if link dus not wor.....

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

and if i go by that.... it looks to be maybe 600G or 575kT by the ID# but he is a X/Z/X so i dont know how to really put a nomber on it. so we can come up with something ^^
@BeelzemonX its better this way then i know i will not luss it ^^ but if you feel like you need to speek to me with a cunsern please do so.

@Altariel no one has mad a offer yet but i think there was someone also interested in him I will be using this to help me price them all for the oldys
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit#gid=548883568

if link dus not wor.....

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

and if i go by that.... it looks to be maybe 600G or 575kT by the ID# but he is a X/Z/X so i dont know how to really put a nomber on it. so we can come up with something ^^
@mes3 ah np. well how much roughly woudl you want for th 2 g1's i posted about ? the tundra andfae, if their still avaliable that is
@mes3 ah np. well how much roughly woudl you want for th 2 g1's i posted about ? the tundra andfae, if their still avaliable that is
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7