Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~The Daily Mirror Returns~~
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
*snorts at the oddball hatch*
*sees name*
*snorts again*
*snorts at the oddball hatch*
*sees name*
*snorts again*
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
That's a lucky hatch! I love when breeding throws out oddballs :)
That's a lucky hatch! I love when breeding throws out oddballs :)
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Is this still alive?
Is this still alive?
Aw, Tango is adorable! ~ ♥ And it's nice to see you back ^^ Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year! :3
Aw, Tango is adorable! ~ ♥ And it's nice to see you back ^^ Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year! :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro Thanks! It was a hectic couple of months, but it's finally settling down some coming into the new year =3

I hope your Christmas and new year were good as well =)

(Edit: Also, I love your current Avatar/Vista combo!)
@Natakiro Thanks! It was a hectic couple of months, but it's finally settling down some coming into the new year =3

I hope your Christmas and new year were good as well =)

(Edit: Also, I love your current Avatar/Vista combo!)
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
I was missing these puppers! Glad to see you're back and well~ Hoping for a good year ahead of us
I was missing these puppers! Glad to see you're back and well~ Hoping for a good year ahead of us
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png
@Wookiara Oh, thank you; they were one of my dream pairs! ~ ♥ I remember you hatching a Moon-Skink dragon before and NEEDING a Moon/Rose pair once I saw it. Just got them right before NotN started and was able to get him a Noc scroll ^^ Was originally gonna be a Mirror/Pearlcatcher pair, but one of them was an Imperial, so I couldn't pass it up. Then I just got them both Glimmer, repaying myself the gems by selling my Strange Chests. Gonna hatch their first nest (4 eggs!) on Saturday.

ANYWAY, those are some lovely pups, especially Raccoon :3
@Wookiara Oh, thank you; they were one of my dream pairs! ~ ♥ I remember you hatching a Moon-Skink dragon before and NEEDING a Moon/Rose pair once I saw it. Just got them right before NotN started and was able to get him a Noc scroll ^^ Was originally gonna be a Mirror/Pearlcatcher pair, but one of them was an Imperial, so I couldn't pass it up. Then I just got them both Glimmer, repaying myself the gems by selling my Strange Chests. Gonna hatch their first nest (4 eggs!) on Saturday.

ANYWAY, those are some lovely pups, especially Raccoon :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
[center][size=7][b]---Daily Mirror Update---[/b][/size] [size=4][b]For January 7, 2018[/b][/size] ([i]Whoops, missed a few days! But I'm back with some icy January kids for your cold weather needs.[/i]) [size=5][b]--Who Hatched Today--[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38636797][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386368/38636797_350.png[/img][/url] [quote][b][i]Barliman[/b] - Male Ice Iridescent White Facet Sky Spines[/i][/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38636798][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386368/38636798_350.png[/img][/url] [quote][b][i]Torpedo[/b] - Male Ice Iridescent Platinum Facet Twilight Spines[/i][/quote] [size=1]@Frillshark @Lightshadow101 @CelticDragons @Natakiro @GrinningWolf24 @coalthedragon @Mudkip @KingGuinevere @Ingeniousspark @Krosulhah @Leopardmask @theroiprocepios @Gvilith @NinjaCacti @mnkn10 @Ambitious @FogAtDawn @AndyJa @Lae @MyraFireFox @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Dragondrop @Ayreria @RainyDays97 @RottingFlesh @lopika @Petall @FictionTrailMix @annathequeen @Leun @snailz @Sharptooth1701 @Corviid @inkexplosions @johnnytrash @Grelleth @KingSpinosaurus @CloudGazer @IllusionsInsane @Scintillation[/size] [/center]
---Daily Mirror Update---
For January 7, 2018

(Whoops, missed a few days! But I'm back with some icy January kids for your cold weather needs.)

--Who Hatched Today--

38636797_350.png
Quote:
Barliman - Male
Ice Iridescent
White Facet
Sky Spines
38636798_350.png
Quote:
Torpedo - Male
Ice Iridescent
Platinum Facet
Twilight Spines

@Frillshark @Lightshadow101 @CelticDragons @Natakiro @GrinningWolf24 @coalthedragon @Mudkip @KingGuinevere @Ingeniousspark @Krosulhah @Leopardmask @theroiprocepios @Gvilith @NinjaCacti @mnkn10 @Ambitious @FogAtDawn @AndyJa @Lae @MyraFireFox @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Dragondrop @Ayreria @RainyDays97 @RottingFlesh @lopika @Petall @FictionTrailMix @annathequeen @Leun @snailz @Sharptooth1701 @Corviid @inkexplosions @johnnytrash @Grelleth @KingSpinosaurus @CloudGazer @IllusionsInsane @Scintillation

dRWGCfQ.png
Ah, they're both amazing, especially love Barliman ♥
Ah, they're both amazing, especially love Barliman ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro Thanks! Yeah, his combo came out particularly nice =D
@Natakiro Thanks! Yeah, his combo came out particularly nice =D

dRWGCfQ.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91