Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 336 337
@bisexuwhale
first of all, I'd like to say that these are utterly ingenious. the pairings are gorgeous and I am so impressed with how flawless they look? also your names for the pairings are peak as well :')

secondly, may I be added to All Hatchlings and Updates pinglist, and Gay Pride pinglist? thank you! :)
@bisexuwhale
first of all, I'd like to say that these are utterly ingenious. the pairings are gorgeous and I am so impressed with how flawless they look? also your names for the pairings are peak as well :')

secondly, may I be added to All Hatchlings and Updates pinglist, and Gay Pride pinglist? thank you! :)
its_a_documentary__by_cinnabutt-dbjfajc.png
They Live (1988)
Reaper Law
he/they pronouns.
@bisexuwhale

Can you ping me for the pastel pansexual hatchlings? :)
@bisexuwhale

Can you ping me for the pastel pansexual hatchlings? :)
SYJDX48.png
@Soraxus @Tizzy @SassmasterMaxie @Starwindrider @BloodyAngel12 Added! Thanks :)
@Soraxus @Tizzy @SassmasterMaxie @Starwindrider @BloodyAngel12 Added! Thanks :)
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@MettatonsLegs I would really prefer them to be ace pride dragons :(
@MettatonsLegs I would really prefer them to be ace pride dragons :(
@hyperthymesia Thank you! If you're on the All Hatchlings and Updates pinglist, you'll get pinged if and when I get a gay pride pair sorted out, and for every nest they hatch, so there's no need to add you to both :)
@hyperthymesia Thank you! If you're on the All Hatchlings and Updates pinglist, you'll get pinged if and when I get a gay pride pair sorted out, and for every nest they hatch, so there's no need to add you to both :)
oh man i love all the puns :P Could I be put on the pinglist for nb, tickled pink, and both asexual prides please?
oh man i love all the puns :P Could I be put on the pinglist for nb, tickled pink, and both asexual prides please?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9lpUYDo.png[/img] [size=1]@TheFriskyHyena @Aloy @saltyscone @SoullessARMY @Chippish @sataan @Vrondi @ChiefHopper @Firtarian @tybaltcatulet @deviantdoge @Azeira @Reisuke @KatlaTheFiery @Molu @Aphelium @ducksrule101 @WithoutBounds @Tootah @o0cosmiclatte0o @demitri @lightningpelt @TroubleinSevens @lalamuff @koobish @username0123 @heartcrusher1 @CyberKyo @Ima @PirateJupiter @DoctorCharhart @magiclynx @CalicoMainecoon @DAshResh @AceCavalier @Barnaby @BMO @Palatine @Iymarra @Mishroom @elsendor @LycanrocPop @StarButterfly @Mapleleafshade @SakuraDryad @Adventurnado15 @StarDog @HalcyonBlaze @MaDovahVhenan @SealedSalt @RobotNix @CosmicSummer @EevyernDracaneon @EmilieBurns @SageK253 @LadyKnightKatsa @rxfi @Chingling @RoseyVaporeon @KingMab @warriorofaces @chefsquirrel999 @Lightshadow101 @SoulsCoatls @suitablysolemn @lesbean @haru8moon8 @Dawnleg @ChatZNoir @distortions @QueenAmaterasu @applejargon @voidaquariums @morningstar1 @BlackDiamond13 @Heikyo @OriginalIAm @MaDragon @mysfitmouse @starrynite @Lope @nebulavery @Moon314 @friendlyfrog @echolaliate @spacefaerie @Warriorgirl1234 @hyperthymesia @Graceling @bibibi @luv143256 @hyuukiru @SavagePidge @AutumnTern @Tokori @nielybh @Iridaceae @FictionTrailMix @Lunadream @ThePixelDragon @WyvernPrincess @KatlaTheFiery @borealis13 @PixelWings @Nevreme @ZenithNadir @Mesh @Hippogryph @Sephora34 @Skylion44 @cometmebro @carian @TinselWolf @Abogado @TheCat @Obscaenus @Killi @Ookami99 @mithrel @Sylvaris @L1BR4 @blcd @Sugarshock @EpsiWire @Nevermind2B @Mintiani @Chadtronic @FantasticalMods @AureaImperatrix @kayn @bisexuowl @HydraWithWings @Adeya @Keeum @mindlesslythea @Starstalker @Erevenile @Chaoyang @tagetes7 @specialsari @Kudos @WitchoftheWoods @Redtiger7736 @KathiraNarae @mistystep @TheTsarOfSarcasm @PinkiePegasus @SilverSkies614 @auPHE @Alphanix @Twotailed @Anellas @Morifinde @Berrylilly @Saronai @swinub @ghostlysmooches @Lonefox @Deolmyx @jr413 @CactusLamb @kittyofthesea808 @Firenkyo @chexmixbird @Gallant @dappledfire @Ninjela @TalonsAndTails @Chaosdragoness @marblechemist @SnowySunsets @Ocean @FScott @Rameking @Alyxzero @Sanddollar @CherryWave @DoveQueen @Minnoics @Chryselle @AmeriaSparrow @WardenEarp @Borderlandswlw @Apolli @KeeperOfTheCat @SassmasterMaxie @deanazazel @jsttlauren[/size] [center][color=hotpink]Don't wait on stand-bi! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41988592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419886/41988592_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Barb - SOLD[/b] Navy Iridescent Fuchsia Butterfly Grape Smoke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41988593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419886/41988593_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bastet - SOLD[/b] Navy Petals Fuchsia Shimmer Grape Smoke [/center]
9lpUYDo.png

@TheFriskyHyena @Aloy @saltyscone @SoullessARMY @Chippish @sataan @Vrondi @ChiefHopper @Firtarian @tybaltcatulet @deviantdoge @Azeira @Reisuke @KatlaTheFiery @Molu @Aphelium @ducksrule101 @WithoutBounds @Tootah @o0cosmiclatte0o @demitri @lightningpelt @TroubleinSevens @lalamuff @koobish @username0123 @heartcrusher1 @CyberKyo @Ima @PirateJupiter @DoctorCharhart @magiclynx @CalicoMainecoon @DAshResh @AceCavalier @Barnaby @BMO @Palatine @Iymarra @Mishroom @elsendor @LycanrocPop @StarButterfly @Mapleleafshade @SakuraDryad @Adventurnado15 @StarDog @HalcyonBlaze @MaDovahVhenan @SealedSalt @RobotNix @CosmicSummer @EevyernDracaneon @EmilieBurns @SageK253 @LadyKnightKatsa @rxfi @Chingling @RoseyVaporeon @KingMab @warriorofaces @chefsquirrel999 @Lightshadow101 @SoulsCoatls @suitablysolemn @lesbean @haru8moon8 @Dawnleg @ChatZNoir @distortions @QueenAmaterasu @applejargon @voidaquariums @morningstar1 @BlackDiamond13 @Heikyo @OriginalIAm @MaDragon @mysfitmouse @starrynite @Lope @nebulavery @Moon314 @friendlyfrog @echolaliate @spacefaerie @Warriorgirl1234 @hyperthymesia @Graceling @bibibi @luv143256 @hyuukiru @SavagePidge @AutumnTern @Tokori @nielybh @Iridaceae @FictionTrailMix @Lunadream @ThePixelDragon @WyvernPrincess @KatlaTheFiery @borealis13 @PixelWings @Nevreme @ZenithNadir @Mesh @Hippogryph @Sephora34 @Skylion44 @cometmebro @carian @TinselWolf @Abogado @TheCat @Obscaenus @Killi @Ookami99 @mithrel @Sylvaris @L1BR4 @blcd @Sugarshock @EpsiWire @Nevermind2B @Mintiani @Chadtronic @FantasticalMods @AureaImperatrix @kayn @bisexuowl @HydraWithWings @Adeya @Keeum @mindlesslythea @Starstalker @Erevenile @Chaoyang @tagetes7 @specialsari @Kudos @WitchoftheWoods @Redtiger7736 @KathiraNarae @mistystep @TheTsarOfSarcasm @PinkiePegasus @SilverSkies614 @auPHE @Alphanix @Twotailed @Anellas @Morifinde @Berrylilly @Saronai @swinub @ghostlysmooches @Lonefox @Deolmyx @jr413 @CactusLamb @kittyofthesea808 @Firenkyo @chexmixbird @Gallant @dappledfire @Ninjela @TalonsAndTails @Chaosdragoness @marblechemist @SnowySunsets @Ocean @FScott @Rameking @Alyxzero @Sanddollar @CherryWave @DoveQueen @Minnoics @Chryselle @AmeriaSparrow @WardenEarp @Borderlandswlw @Apolli @KeeperOfTheCat @SassmasterMaxie @deanazazel @jsttlauren
Don't wait on stand-bi!

41988592_350.png

Barb - SOLD
Navy Iridescent
Fuchsia Butterfly
Grape Smoke

41988593_350.png

Bastet - SOLD
Navy Petals
Fuchsia Shimmer
Grape Smoke
@bisexuwhale
Is the first Barb still available?
@bisexuwhale
Is the first Barb still available?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
could i be added to the non binary pride pinglist?
could i be added to the non binary pride pinglist?
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
Ooooh can I grab Bastet if still available? :O
Ooooh can I grab Bastet if still available? :O
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 336 337