Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Low 4-digit 2nd Gen Imperial Boy
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wow. Way out of any conceivable range for me but he's a beauty and I'm sure you could get an emperor's ransom for him.
Wow. Way out of any conceivable range for me but he's a beauty and I'm sure you could get an emperor's ransom for him.
wow that's one hot imp
hope you manage to achieve that last big goal of yours c:
wow that's one hot imp
hope you manage to achieve that last big goal of yours c:
Drakengard.gif
I am interested if you decide to sell!
I am interested if you decide to sell!
G2 imperials for sale

@Ysdaar

Would definitely be interested if you decide to sell him.

@Ysdaar

Would definitely be interested if you decide to sell him.

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
@Ysdaar please ping me if you sell him. This is one of the best old ones I have ever seen.
@Ysdaar please ping me if you sell him. This is one of the best old ones I have ever seen.
TzfAhH6.png
@Ysdaar

Oh, my word, Eutechios ♥ I'm shaking & do believe I felt a tear! So incredible, however probably way out of my league. Amazing all the way around!

Edit: I would love a ping as well, please.
@Ysdaar

Oh, my word, Eutechios ♥ I'm shaking & do believe I felt a tear! So incredible, however probably way out of my league. Amazing all the way around!

Edit: I would love a ping as well, please.
jA0Unwf.png lfpb_by_anuacyl-d889j33.png 2h6gdhe.png
@Ysdaar

Hnnggg, put me down as interested.
@Ysdaar

Hnnggg, put me down as interested.
Gejcwcq.png
@Ysdaar Heya Ysdaar, Just for some reference both my 5 digit imps I bought for around 25 to 27k gems. So the value of a 4 digit imp is extremely high. I don't know what your goal is but I hope you succeed.
@Ysdaar Heya Ysdaar, Just for some reference both my 5 digit imps I bought for around 25 to 27k gems. So the value of a 4 digit imp is extremely high. I don't know what your goal is but I hope you succeed.
@Ysdaar

Please ping me if you really are going to sell him he is absolutely just gorgeous!! Thanks!
@Ysdaar

Please ping me if you really are going to sell him he is absolutely just gorgeous!! Thanks!
XdA0BPq.png
Thank you all for the interest already! x)
Thank you all for the interest already! x)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
1 2 3 4 5 6