Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Death by Beauty || Coli Trainers [CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey! this is such a good idea, could you ping me when you open a slot for training dragons please? i have some dergs i'd like to get trained :)

@Artnerd
Hey! this is such a good idea, could you ping me when you open a slot for training dragons please? i have some dergs i'd like to get trained :)

@Artnerd
2W8Qnl5.pngJNVGsDs.png
@Alexerion I will be auctioning Xile during the fire festival. Only the Imp is for flat sale, sorry.
@Alexerion I will be auctioning Xile during the fire festival. Only the Imp is for flat sale, sorry.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@escarlata4000 Should be somewhere next week, I'll let you know, thanks for being interested!
@escarlata4000 Should be somewhere next week, I'll let you know, thanks for being interested!
@Artnerd
Oh, okay! No problem!
@Artnerd
Oh, okay! No problem!
fire_small.png
@Alexerion would you like a ping then? SB will likely be 500k just because eliminate got so expensive @@
@Alexerion would you like a ping then? SB will likely be 500k just because eliminate got so expensive @@
@Artnerd

Interested in the Imp. I don't have a crystal pools trainer, and I strike at the chance to have a lvl 25 imp, so, here I am! (he is also the only one for 'sale' so lucky me?)

My offer for the imp is 450g

@Artnerd

Interested in the Imp. I don't have a crystal pools trainer, and I strike at the chance to have a lvl 25 imp, so, here I am! (he is also the only one for 'sale' so lucky me?)

My offer for the imp is 450g

RD8gHTn.pngktM6XR6.png
@Vyn Could you perhaps go up to 550g? the battlestones were rather pricy on him, giving me hardly any profit at 450g =(
@Vyn Could you perhaps go up to 550g? the battlestones were rather pricy on him, giving me hardly any profit at 450g =(
@Artnerd

I think I will hold off for now then.
Good luck selling the beaut!
@Artnerd

I think I will hold off for now then.
Good luck selling the beaut!
RD8gHTn.pngktM6XR6.png
^
^
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Bump
Bump
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8