Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Death by Beauty || Coli Trainers [CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bump
Bump
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Bump
Bump
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Impception

Do you only have rates for dragons fully trained to level 25, or do you do partial training as well? I have a level 20 dragon that I would to be trained to level 25, but I couldn't find any prices for partial training.
@Impception

Do you only have rates for dragons fully trained to level 25, or do you do partial training as well? I have a level 20 dragon that I would to be trained to level 25, but I couldn't find any prices for partial training.
UwUnl7O.png
@Nevros

I most certainly do partial training. I would lower the rate down to 50K for that. Those are really on a case-by-case basis, since everyone has a different level that they want me to train to. If 50K is okay with you, you can send a CR over for the dragon and I'll start training it!
@Nevros

I most certainly do partial training. I would lower the rate down to 50K for that. Those are really on a case-by-case basis, since everyone has a different level that they want me to train to. If 50K is okay with you, you can send a CR over for the dragon and I'll start training it!
@Impception
Ah, okay! Thank you! I'll come back if I require your services. c:
@Impception
Ah, okay! Thank you! I'll come back if I require your services. c:
UwUnl7O.png
@Nevros

Sure thing! Thank you for your interest!
@Nevros

Sure thing! Thank you for your interest!
My three trainees just hit lv 24, soon, they will be available! Xile and Spellbound will be auctioned while Brychon will be for sale.
My three trainees just hit lv 24, soon, they will be available! Xile and Spellbound will be auctioned while Brychon will be for sale.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Artnerd
Is it at all possible to put a hold on a dragon? I currently don't have the treasure for Xile, but I adore her, and could probably raise enough in a relatively short time, depending on how coli grinding goes.
@Artnerd
Is it at all possible to put a hold on a dragon? I currently don't have the treasure for Xile, but I adore her, and could probably raise enough in a relatively short time, depending on how coli grinding goes.
fire_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8