Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦ Glittering Gems: Triple (+near) Imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Karlia

New, dark-colored doubles in the house! :D
@Karlia

New, dark-colored doubles in the house! :D
DQ9DP8W.png
@Karlia

A pair of new doubles have joined the lineup!
@Karlia

A pair of new doubles have joined the lineup!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Karlia

PILES of new doubles have been added!
@Karlia

PILES of new doubles have been added!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Karlia

A few more Eldritch and Obsidian doubles are in town!
@Karlia

A few more Eldritch and Obsidian doubles are in town!
DQ9DP8W.png
Bump for gems
Bump for gems
@presentmic @Karlia

Two new triple Violet girls have joined the lineup!
@presentmic @Karlia

Two new triple Violet girls have joined the lineup!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Karlia

And two more doubles in the Mulberry-Shadow range have been added! :)
@Karlia

And two more doubles in the Mulberry-Shadow range have been added! :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@presentmic @Karlia

A little Mulberry triple girl has been added, as well as two Shadow-Blackberry male doubles!
@presentmic @Karlia

A little Mulberry triple girl has been added, as well as two Shadow-Blackberry male doubles!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Karlia

A little Pumpkin/Tangerine/Pumpkin baby has been added! :D
@Karlia

A little Pumpkin/Tangerine/Pumpkin baby has been added! :D
DQ9DP8W.png
@Supervixen @Azure Hello there! I recently happened upon XXX Orca while messing around in the scrying workshop, and after searching for it, I stumbled upon this dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25661672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256617/25661672_350.png[/img] [/url] So darn shiny. o.O If you are selling this dragon, what is the asking price for it? I saw on Vixen's page that payment plans are available, and would like to know if this dragon is something I can afford at this point in time! I can also offer things like skinks and black swans for partial credit. (Or XXX obsidian imps if you need one for the hatchery.) Either way, just let me know! :D
@Supervixen @Azure

Hello there! I recently happened upon XXX Orca while messing around in the scrying workshop, and after searching for it, I stumbled upon this dragon!

25661672_350.png

So darn shiny. o.O

If you are selling this dragon, what is the asking price for it? I saw on Vixen's page that payment plans are available, and would like to know if this dragon is something I can afford at this point in time! I can also offer things like skinks and black swans for partial credit. (Or XXX obsidian imps if you need one for the hatchery.)

Either way, just let me know! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17