Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦ Glittering Gems: Triple (+near) Imps
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Karlia

Two Fog doubles, and two Blood/Garnet doubles have been added!
@Karlia

Two Fog doubles, and two Blood/Garnet doubles have been added!
DQ9DP8W.png
^
^
DQ9DP8W.png
^
^
DQ9DP8W.png
@TheMythOfBeauty (triple Orca male) @presentmic

New Triples in the house, including an Orca male, two Antiques and a Lavender!

@Karlia

In addition, lots of new doubles, most in shades of blue or purple! :)
@TheMythOfBeauty (triple Orca male) @presentmic

New Triples in the house, including an Orca male, two Antiques and a Lavender!

@Karlia

In addition, lots of new doubles, most in shades of blue or purple! :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@Supervixen

HI, pinging you as you are the breeder, sorry if not appropriate, but would you be interested a dragon trade?
I have a XXX metals cry/fac/glim lady for sale in the AH for 1000g, and you have a XXX orca derg for sale for 900g..... I would love a swap of these dragons if that would be acceptable!
@Supervixen

HI, pinging you as you are the breeder, sorry if not appropriate, but would you be interested a dragon trade?
I have a XXX metals cry/fac/glim lady for sale in the AH for 1000g, and you have a XXX orca derg for sale for 900g..... I would love a swap of these dragons if that would be acceptable!
a58ef73d804d0bb538c9d5aab59fc870f56bd11d.png
@Karlia

A few Pearl and Indigo doubles have been added! :)
@Karlia

A few Pearl and Indigo doubles have been added! :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@azure
can you please pass on the message In my prevIous post?
@azure
can you please pass on the message In my prevIous post?
@Karlia

She'll see it, worry not! :)
@Karlia

She'll see it, worry not! :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@Karlia Thanks for the interest! I'm afraid the Orca xxx sold not too long ago. My alerts window is messed up so I missed the ping, so sorry. I'm interested in the XXX Metals though. Can I ping you if I have another Orca XXX male for trade?

@TheMythOfBeauty to inform that the triple Orca male sold.
@Karlia Thanks for the interest! I'm afraid the Orca xxx sold not too long ago. My alerts window is messed up so I missed the ping, so sorry. I'm interested in the XXX Metals though. Can I ping you if I have another Orca XXX male for trade?

@TheMythOfBeauty to inform that the triple Orca male sold.
@supervixen Awh man, I was afraid that would happen. How far away is the nesting of your orca parents? I currently don't have a gender preference for my orca babe (though that may change).
@supervixen Awh man, I was afraid that would happen. How far away is the nesting of your orca parents? I currently don't have a gender preference for my orca babe (though that may change).
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17