Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦ Glittering Gems: Triple (+near) Imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Azure

Triples and doubles? (like XXY, XYX YXX) :D
@Azure

Triples and doubles? (like XXY, XYX YXX) :D
a58ef73d804d0bb538c9d5aab59fc870f56bd11d.png
@Karlia

Gotcha. IT SHALL BE DONE.
@Karlia

Gotcha. IT SHALL BE DONE.
DQ9DP8W.png
Can you make a specialty Indigo xxx? @azure
Can you make a specialty Indigo xxx? @azure
CL9m1Kr.png
@Momba

No new color pairs have been established, so I'm afraid my friend can't do that yet, no. :(
@Momba

No new color pairs have been established, so I'm afraid my friend can't do that yet, no. :(
DQ9DP8W.png
If your friend needs more nests she can use mine if she wants (I'm assuming female friend but idk) @azure
If your friend needs more nests she can use mine if she wants (I'm assuming female friend but idk) @azure
CL9m1Kr.png
@Momba

Thanks for the offer! However, she's not very social by nature, which is exactly why I keep this shop and not her, so nest rentals aren't something she's likely to do. :)
@Momba

Thanks for the offer! However, she's not very social by nature, which is exactly why I keep this shop and not her, so nest rentals aren't something she's likely to do. :)
DQ9DP8W.png
I understand, you can talk to her about it and I can go thru you if she feels more comfortable doing that but if not it's no problem :) @azure
I understand, you can talk to her about it and I can go thru you if she feels more comfortable doing that but if not it's no problem :) @azure
CL9m1Kr.png
@Karlia

A few new doubles have been added in the 'Other' section!
@Karlia

A few new doubles have been added in the 'Other' section!
DQ9DP8W.png
@Karlia

A new Eldritch double has been added to the Other section!
@Karlia

A new Eldritch double has been added to the Other section!
DQ9DP8W.png
@presentmic

A Forest triple and a Pink triple have been hatched! No new color triples, sadly.

@Karlia

As above, plus there's 2 green and 2 pink doubles I've added to the lineup! :D
@presentmic

A Forest triple and a Pink triple have been hatched! No new color triples, sadly.

@Karlia

As above, plus there's 2 green and 2 pink doubles I've added to the lineup! :D
DQ9DP8W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17