Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] G1 XXY (obs/obs/nightshade) CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
-was just about to put Ixia's bid in, when suddenly saw Putin being fast-

Well hi there, guys. Haha.
-was just about to put Ixia's bid in, when suddenly saw Putin being fast-

Well hi there, guys. Haha.
-subtle bump-
-subtle bump-
-presses the button again-

Up, you. More need to know of your potential beauty.
-presses the button again-

Up, you. More need to know of your potential beauty.
One last bump before bed. I woke up too early this morning so i'm sleeping a little early tonight.
One last bump before bed. I woke up too early this morning so i'm sleeping a little early tonight.
It's another new day, and time for a bump.

Just today, tomorrow, and whatever a snipe guard does remain.
.....Someone should explain to me about these snipe guards, so I don't mess my own auction up.
It's another new day, and time for a bump.

Just today, tomorrow, and whatever a snipe guard does remain.
.....Someone should explain to me about these snipe guards, so I don't mess my own auction up.
Bump for a pretty dragon.
Bump for a pretty dragon.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Kirudon @Ixia 15kg pure
didnt know gravedancer actually sold for that much, since i know voidtech will reprint if enough interest is given iirc
@Kirudon @Ixia 15kg pure
didnt know gravedancer actually sold for that much, since i know voidtech will reprint if enough interest is given iirc
bb52f18c29a48c6152456f84e7acb84a.png
@Ixia

Ah alright, so since mine is 8 hours and ends at maintenance on the end of Wednesday, if someone bids at, say, 11:30 fr time Wednesday, the other person(s) would have until 7:30 am fr time on Thursday to make a bid...

8 hours is probably a pretty long snipe guard then, if it keeps going! xD
(I probably should have, like....figured out what a snipe guard was before I just tossed out a random number. But it is what it's registered as, so that's that! Just might go long, eh??)

So then, that should mean, any time 8 hours pass between bids (after the end date), the current bidder would win....And if 8 hours do not pass between bids, it keeps resetting to 8 hours. Yes?

Sorry haha! And thanks.
@Ixia

Ah alright, so since mine is 8 hours and ends at maintenance on the end of Wednesday, if someone bids at, say, 11:30 fr time Wednesday, the other person(s) would have until 7:30 am fr time on Thursday to make a bid...

8 hours is probably a pretty long snipe guard then, if it keeps going! xD
(I probably should have, like....figured out what a snipe guard was before I just tossed out a random number. But it is what it's registered as, so that's that! Just might go long, eh??)

So then, that should mean, any time 8 hours pass between bids (after the end date), the current bidder would win....And if 8 hours do not pass between bids, it keeps resetting to 8 hours. Yes?

Sorry haha! And thanks.
@Putin

And there you are, being speedy again. Heh.
Yeah honestly I went off LAH, I know very little about what skin is -really- worth what, just that I liked that one and that was what the AH said.... :/

So hard to keep up with pricing when you don't know what's retired and what's not, too.
@Putin

And there you are, being speedy again. Heh.
Yeah honestly I went off LAH, I know very little about what skin is -really- worth what, just that I liked that one and that was what the AH said.... :/

So hard to keep up with pricing when you don't know what's retired and what's not, too.
@Kirudon it's sort of like, say the auction ends at like, 12:00 for example FR time, and someone bids around 8:00, the snipe guard causes it to end at 8+8=16:00 instead, and if someone bid again around 14:00, it'd be brought to 14+8=22:00 FR time instead, so it sounds like you got it !

of course it really depends on the person running the auction haha, you could handle it differently. some of the auctions ive watched halve the snipeguard if it keeps going past a day or so, so you could try that ? 8 hours is a pretty safe snipe guard, most of mine end up being 12 hours ^^

i really want her ! nightshade's a great colour ; ; i can understand, i had to do a price-check earlier for some of my accents since i want to sell/trade them, but yeah. i dont know how active the printer is, i just know on their shop they mention reprinting being an option if enough people are interested etc, but afaik they've also been semi-inactive as well, so meh. it also depends on how many copies are out, and im not sure on that either orz
@Kirudon it's sort of like, say the auction ends at like, 12:00 for example FR time, and someone bids around 8:00, the snipe guard causes it to end at 8+8=16:00 instead, and if someone bid again around 14:00, it'd be brought to 14+8=22:00 FR time instead, so it sounds like you got it !

of course it really depends on the person running the auction haha, you could handle it differently. some of the auctions ive watched halve the snipeguard if it keeps going past a day or so, so you could try that ? 8 hours is a pretty safe snipe guard, most of mine end up being 12 hours ^^

i really want her ! nightshade's a great colour ; ; i can understand, i had to do a price-check earlier for some of my accents since i want to sell/trade them, but yeah. i dont know how active the printer is, i just know on their shop they mention reprinting being an option if enough people are interested etc, but afaik they've also been semi-inactive as well, so meh. it also depends on how many copies are out, and im not sure on that either orz
bb52f18c29a48c6152456f84e7acb84a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10